[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your personal hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 20151127_160730-1.jpg (4MB, 1724x2798px) Image search: [Google]
20151127_160730-1.jpg
4MB, 1724x2798px
What is your personal hell?
>>
Dating a MRA/Redpiller/someone from /r9k/. You know the sort
>>
>>16670087
>min wage job
>no friends or gf in or out of work
>supervisor is a prick
>no reasonable way of changing anything

This scares me more than death.
>>
my life
>>
>>16670087

I have a better job lined up, but I'm waiting for the paperwork to go through (could take another month)

in the mean time i'm stuck at my shitty min wage job, no money to go out and enjoy my life

desu it's not "hell", more like purgatory, but it fucking sucks being so close and yet so far away
>>
/adv/ virginity threads
>>
Being stuck in a well paying job that I hate and is destroying my social life because I don't have the self-confidence and knowledge to find anything better
>>
I have psychosis NOS, similar to schizophrenia. My personal hell is getting sicker and being put in some group home for the rest of my life and dying a useless bumblefuck.
>>
>>16670204
Then don't study STEM
>>
>>16670087
Walmart.
>>
Trying to figure out the dating game. All this shit like don't respond too quickly or wait x many days drives me up a wall.
>>
Not being able to hug her
>>
>>16670087
My uni isn't working because financial issues so that , shot in the dark here but usb anyone ?
>>
>>16670087
my life
>>
File: 1452473069436.jpg (135KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1452473069436.jpg
135KB, 736x550px
I'm living it, baby.
No, seriously. I've got a job as a Night Stocker (Introvert, can't really deal with people for very long). It's tolerable, but a job is a job. Don't make much money. I know I want to eventually learn a trade. Perhaps, welding perhaps electrician. I need a car to get the nearest trades around me. I just feel like I'm going nowhere.
>>
>>16670087
>accommodation.
>>
Christian Heaven
>>
File: darth vader.jpg (600KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
darth vader.jpg
600KB, 1920x960px
imagine being Darth Vader

literally knowing you failed to fulfill the prophecy all the jedi were counting on, your wife is dead, your skin is burned to a crisp and horribly mutilated, your last memory as a normal man is your best friend slicing your legs off, you can't take your suit off except in a tiny ass room. plus your own son is trying to kill you, the guy who made you kill all the jedi and your wife is just your master who treats you like shit.

Darth Vader's life really fucking sucked, it was a black abyss for at least the last 3 decades. the happiest moment of his life was just before he died and finally got to see Luke with his own eyes.
>>
>>16670136
>>16670535
This.
>>
A room full of people and dogs eating.

You filthy, disgusting animals need to learn to eat with your mouths closed before I go mad scientist and drstroy the earth
>>
>>16670114
I've lived through this and gotten out of it. It's sad. but possible to break the cycle, though difficult.
>>
File: dale.jpg (91KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dale.jpg
91KB, 1440x1080px
>>16670087
Obama's America
>>
Depression, so I already live it half the time.
>that feeling of everything being absolutely hopeless and feeling like you are sinking into a black pit of despair as everything you care about crumbles around you
I don't even worry about hell I know what to expect.
>>
I'm afraid of becoming bitter. I'm only 20 so I have plenty of time left to find a husband and have a family, but if I don't end up finding someone by the time I'm 30, I could see myself becoming bitter and angry at the world.
>>
>>16671211
And you want this why?
>>
Being 21 kissless no relationship virgin on my last year of classes, realizing I've given up trying to be social since it never brought me happiness, college friends have stopped talking to me, fucking up my confidence, caring less about school and falling on my face with procrastination issues, seeing grades slipping and no one seems to car,e getting depressed, and then constantly looking for the smallest pathetic bit of enjoyment I can on a day by day basis whether its scraping resin out of my bowl or buying four 99 cent jack in the box tacos and then driving around a block in circles. Questioning what the hell could be worth this depth of fucking loneliness.

That was last semester, it only lasted a few months but I doubt I will ever experience anything worse.
>>
>>16671220
There's nothing that I want more than a loving husband to spoil and children to raise. That's what I want more than anything. If I don't end up getting it, I can see myself becoming jealous of women who do have it.
>>
>>16671139
Can you tell me the story?

>>16671230
>tfw 21 and kissless
I guess I'm already in hell.
>>
>>16671265
But you don't have to be! I've learned we have something better to fight for than all the normies. True happiness anon. It exists, I won't say I've found it but I've come close and, holy shit anon. Words cannot describe. Just know it's an elusive motherfucker, but if you want it enough you will find a solution.
>>
File: 1451628403779.jpg (118KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451628403779.jpg
118KB, 498x750px
The last seven years of my life...a forced realm of unwanted defamation, made only for my personal and psychological torment. Most of my friends, family and community had stabbed me in the back and left me to my fate.

Seven years, still endured and unable to prove a shred of it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.