[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Close female friend (who has a long-term serious boyfriend) tends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: P5wvi0i.jpg (33KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
P5wvi0i.jpg
33KB, 480x640px
Close female friend (who has a long-term serious boyfriend) tends to nonchalantly send me underwear pics a couple times a week.

Pic isn't her but is basically what i'm talking about, always accompanied by her blogging at me about the fabric quality or fucking whatever. I can't tell if it's thinly-veiled excuses to show me some cleavage or if I'm just hyper-friendzoned.
>>
Are you stupid? She wants to fuck? How have you possibly handled it in a way that hasn't led to sex?
>>
you're the beta male she teases with underwear texts to make herself feel sexy when her boyfriend (who's attention she's actually desiring) is too busy dealing with life to see her. if you just show how little you give a shit, she'll stop sending you those pics. because she'll respect you somewhat as a man, although she'll probably never REALLY respect you.
>>
Three possibilities:

1. She wants your dick. Maybe not badly enough to leave her man, but enough that she wants to keep herself on your mind.

2. She's got a little exhibitionist streak and figures you're a safe outlet. It's nothing personal and she's not interested in you.

3. She thinks you're gay.
>>
>>16669822
Tell her boyfriend what she's doing, and don't you dare get involved with her while she's still with him. I don't care if it's 'her choice' and 'she's an adult', if you do something with her, you are involved in hurting someone else. No excuses.

Also, why the fuck did you not say something to either her or her boyfriend earlier? This has been going on how long??
>>
If she thought he was gay, she would just take pictures of the clothes she got and ask him what he thinks and if her boyfriend would like it, like she would with a girlfriend.
>>
>>16669853

>if you do something with her, you are involved in hurting someone else. No excuses.

I draw the line at people you don't know. If he knows her bf and is friendly with him, yea, it's a factor. If not, not his problem.

Also probably this >>16669840. Basically, you are not wrong to start making obvious sexual advances on her (if you want to risk the friendship). If she says "wtf" - tell her "You don't send guys pictures of yourselves in underwear without implying implications." (Though obviously word the last part like a normal person).
>>
>>16669853
what if she does this with everyone and the boyfriend knows and just doesn't care

if OP is close with her then she probably realizes the risk of him ratting her out. call me naive but i feel like she wouldnt be doing this if being caught would damage the relationship

Here's an question: What's the likelihood she means absolutely nothing sexual by any of this? Don't a lot of girls just send out pictures all the time? I thought that's entirely what snapchat's for after all
>>
>>16669890
Not likely.
>>
>>16669890
>what if she does this with everyone and the boyfriend knows and just doesn't care

you're creating conjecture

the FACT is that she is doing it to OP and OP should make her boyfriend aware and then cut off contact with her.
At least that's the adult thing to do, not fuck around because "b-but mayybe"
>>
>>16669996
Good point
>>
Listen man I can you one piece of advice. TAKE wtf you want there isn't another way of getting it. She is showing the goods fucking get it.
>>
>>16670103
She might not want anything further
>>
>>16670103
Plenty of girls "show the goods" without actually wanting to give them up.
>>
My friend (she's a chick) likes to send me snaps of her sitting on the toilet or pictures of her with her cleavage always angled to make it in the shot.

what does it mean
>>
>>16671797
She wants to torment you. Girls love being desired, it fuels them.
>>
>>16669853
youre gay, i hope OP fucks the girl you fucking faggot
>>
She wants you to fuck her really badly.

She might fuck you if you keep waiting.

She wants you to fuck her.
>>
try and for more (nudes, sexier poses, nip slips, bra straps down.....) in a kind of flirty, funny way but don't make it look like you're asking for it straight forward but rather try and shift the conversation to different subjects (like other girls, you, her bf, sex...) and then look if she is going with some of those subjects. If shes comfortable talking about sex and her body in a exhibitionist way and not so much about her bf than she probably want you so feel free to take it further and ask for more (probably want the D), but if shes not giving much and kinda avoids the subject than shes just thinks you're gay or doesn't want to do anything more with you than just boost her selfesteem
>>
>Inb4 soul breaking tier friendzoning
>>
>>16669822
If you really consider her a friend just ask her to stop sending you those kind of pictures. If she starts to push you or tease you into admitting you find her hot or whatever bail for a while until she calms down, that is if you respect her as a friend who is clearly not thinking things through, if you want to fuck her or keep the pictures coming just continue with what you're doing.
>>
I have a girl friend who used to send me pictures of herself and a couple times picked the wrong picture to send which ended up being topless pictures meant for guys she was sexting. She laughed about it and said sorry. Still friends with her to this day and don't know if she was hitting on me or not. She's in a serious long term relationship now but she does have some fine breasts :)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.