[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl doesn't follow you on instagram, does it mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 701.jpg (15KB, 200x281px) Image search: [Google]
701.jpg
15KB, 200x281px
Long story short:
>girl friendzones me
>silent mode for 3 months
>change my profile picture
>"Happy new year anon!" You look very handsome in your profile picture"
>suprised, didn't know how to react because it's not her style
>read shit load of PUA and advice from here and redpill
>replied 3 days later: "Happy new year to you too"

>marked as seen
>find out she recently made an instagram account but made no effort to follow me

Is it a telltale sign that I fucked up and I should let go?
>>
Using PUA shit doesn't work? Who knew!?
>>
One does not simply leave the friendzone
>>
The fact you're wasting this much time on it yes. Get over it and pursue other women, she's not interested.
>>
>>16669428
Hey look here mate, I always acted beta and thought I could somewhat salvage the relationship. Never had gf/kissless/handholdness/touchless virgin. So I thought there MUST be something wrong with me.

So I started working out, dress well, eat well, met new people, new hobbies...but I was still at square one. I know my game is horrible and I thought it could help me. Guess not.
>>
Last bump
>>
>>16669415
She's made it clear that she's not interested. Drop it. No amount of convincing is going to change her mind.
>>
>>16669447
If you're at least trying to improve your chances with women, look into Corey Wayne's 3% Man. If you're a cheap fuck just watch his videos but you'll be missing crucial information.
>>
>>16670633
Amazing. Thank you kind stranger. That's what I needed
>>
Cut off her face and wear it as a mask, after you photograph the whole process snort some bath salts and plead insanity
>>
If she's thick enough, turn her into a onesie...then you can say you're up in them guts all the time...
>>
Lel PUA is for betas who can't into human emotions. Thousands of generations were able to pull women before you - literally every single one o your ancestors got laid. Search more for what it means to be human and you'll find how to care and be cared for.
>>
>3 months
>still caring
>taking three days to reply to a simple compliment

nigga what the fuck
>>
>Insta gram or any of that kiddie shit

Why?
>>
>>16671027
Well I thought I should take some time to answer to not appear needy. I usually answered pretty fast but I wanted to feel pursued...because if I pursued her I'll still appear beta/weak?
>>
>>16671080
she's some random fucking girl trying to be nice to you

you should have tried to talk to her immediately, try to get her number or whatever. the window of opportunity there was barely existent, very small and fleeting, and you missed it by three whole days.

find another girl.
>>
>>16671118
Already have her number, went a few dates with her and rejected me...what kind of opportunity I had? If I replied her sooner, I'd be giving her attention and thus repeating the cycle but I thought by doing something different would trigger a fifferent reaction. Was my logic flawed or???
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.