[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to be a good girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 6

File: delifiouf.jpg (61KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
delifiouf.jpg
61KB, 500x341px
how to be a good girlfriend?
>>
suck every day
>>
Honor your commitments and fulfill his needs.
>>
>>16669405
what commitments?

you mean not talk to other men?
>>
>be direct and truthful
>be fun
>have your own preferences, don't just leave it to him to decide absolutely everything when you go out together
>have a life outside of him
>>
- Talk when you have issues
- Don't act out of anger or pettiness just to hurt them
- Don't cheat
- Be honest about who you are as a person
- Talk early about your expectations and wants/needs
- Suck mad dick
- Eat pineapple
- Don't let things fly if you're not ok with them
- Don't change who you are just to make them happy
- Don't try to change them into what you want
- Accept that your partner is their own individual with a life outside of you
>>
>>16669431
that all sounds very demanding

won't he get mad?
>>
Don't be his fucking mom, don't pester him to do shit... (Note that means stuff he decided not to do, that doesn't mean you shouldn't ask him out)
>>
>>16669442
no, what makes guys mad is when you refuse to voice your troubles and get all bitter and passive aggressive about it until eventually blowing up
when guys complain about their gfs, 9 times out of 10 they're complaining about that
>>
>>16669427
Not op but this is very helpful
>>
>>16669457
but he won't be mad if I annoy him with all the little things all the time?
>>
>>16669457
I am making an effort to stop doing this, because I know it annoys my bf
>>
>>16669442
Being a rational, mature human being is demanding? yikes
>>
>>16669491
what?
>>
>>16669400
Here is what I look for:

-be self-aware
-always seek to improve yourself
-be kind to others
-let small things go
-communicate
-care about animals.
>>
>>16669508
Pay a hooker like $5
>>
>>16669508
How are the things I listed demanding?
>>
>>16669515
Okay. That sounds easier. Thank you.

>>16669517
just there is so much nagging and demanding.
>>
1. Don't let things fly if you're not ok with them
2. Accept that your partner is their own individual with a life outside of you
3. Don't try to change them into what you want

I kind of liked a girl. She lost attraction for me I think. But it doesn't matter, because I failed to do 1 and 2. She didn't listen. And I don't think she is able/willing to change (3.), because she would've already. L, maybe look for someone else, if you weren't already. Because I don't think the way things are will work for me even if you are interested. I don't want to force you to change if you don't want to, but it would be the only way. If you feel the need to talk to me about this, you can contact me, but I don't know what would need to be discussed, though. I hope you'll find someone who can give you what you need.
>>
>>16669400
this is how my relationship works, and my bf seems to be satisfied after two years with me!
>-always be truthful!
>-don't seek contact with opposite gender, yes i mean this, the only male people i talk with is family and my girlfriends boyfriends, and i rarely very rarely have one on one time with males, it is not necessary and will not support your relationship anyway
>-always listen to your partners feelings, and don't dismiss them as stupid even if you think they are stupid
>-don't fucking cheat, for god sake if you don't like your partner break up!
>-make food every day! as someone always said, the way to a mans heart is through his stomach
>-always aim to make your partner happy. sometimes you have to compromise your own feelings, but that's okay that's how a relationship works, your partner will most likely do this to!
>-don't change your interests if he doesn't like them, try to include him or find something you can do together
>>
>-don't seek contact with opposite gender, yes i mean this, the only male people i talk with is family and my girlfriends boyfriends, and i rarely very rarely have one on one time with males, it is not necessary and will not support your relationship anyway
That's a little much.. Obviously don't go flirting with all the guys or hanging out alone with other guys all the time, but you don't have to avoid them.
Do avoid beta orbiters though.
>>
>>16669535
good stuff. Especially, The friends of opposite gender part. That never bothered me, but My girlfriend. It bugs the crap out of her.

You would think that one would mature, and get over the girl and boy friends thing, but no one ever does.
>>
>>16669547
Yea, like me. Avoid me like the plague, please. I'm totally not worth it.
>>
>>16669535
Holy fuck, girls like these actually exist? Can i marry you?
>tfw your girlfriend does almost none of these things :(
>>
>>16669535
>>16669547
lucky I don't have any friends.
>>
File: screenshot.png (792KB, 749x712px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
792KB, 749x712px
>>16669431
>Eat pineapple
>>
>>16669547
it's not much it is so pointless, what can a male do for you your bf or girlfriends can't?

>>16669555
why don't you talk with her about it? it sounds like she isn't making you happy!
>>16669558
that was so depressive, i'm very sorry!
>>
>>16669581
oh sorry for depressing.
>>
be honest, make as much of an effort as your partner and try to be a daily part of their lives. make your connection real and not an arbitrary agreement.

if you have differences, understand them, compromise, or don't and find someone else. this includes physical and emotional needs.

make it known that you are aware of the other's problems and work to fit schedules or needs around each other. it just shows that you're working as a team and concern yourself with the state of your relationship.

follow those tips and suddenly congratulations on your marriage!
>>
>>16669547
Infidelity is the result of Opportunity plus Desire. By not having attractive guys around you for no good reason your chance of fucking up is much greater.
>>
>>16669555

>>16669555

Yeah, some do, but it's not always very healthy. My former close friend got a girlfriend he met on /r9k/, she'd do everything to please him - compromising her feelings, cooking everyday instead of sharing the chores, and not seeking contact with the opposite gender, assuming he'd (not) do the same. It's not a fulfilling relationship because she's incredibly insecure, needy and paranoid. Cutting of contact with 50% of the world because it won't "support" your relationship is fucking creepy and unhealthy.

>>16669581

A male can be a friend, a thing you'll very much need in life - your relationship with your significant other can't be the only significant relationship in your life. I've always gotten along greatly with men in a platonic way, and it's not like my friendship with them could compromise my relationship with my BF - unless he doesn't trust me, and that would be the REAL issue.
>>
>>16669591
is it ok if I don't like sex?

it took 5 months before I was able to do it with my boyfriend and we were both trying.
>>
>>16669591
no.

infidelity is a result of evil. you have to be an asshole to cheat.

you can't just say that if someone finds another attractive and has the opportunity to fuck them they always will, because it's not always true.

those who do are evil fucking degenerates.
>>
>>16669581
my thought process is It is important to have a social group. Friends add a lot of support. When your happiness/support revolves around one person. I think it is unhealthy.
>>
>>16669593
These things are healthy when both sides do them. And I don't think it's so much cutting contact with people, as not seeking new contact with opposite gender
>>
>>16669595
not really. sex will become a big deal if he has any interest in it. it's that much more likely that one day he'll crack and find someone else to satisfy his needs by actually enjoying and wanting to have sex.

sharing sex with someone who actually wants to share sex, and is as passionate about it as I am, is 90% the reason I enjoy sex. it's a mixture of sexual and emotional connection and is in my case absolutely necessary.
>>
>>16669599

Yeah, what the fuck is that about? I've been in a committed relationship for 4 years, we got together in our teens - I have plenty of male friends, some very attractive, whom I've spent alone time with numerous time. I also go drinking and partying relatively often. Never crossed my mind to cheat on my BF, because I'm not an asshole. Assuming you should cut off contact with the opposite sex because you're in a relationship is also assuming that you WILL cheat when/because you can. That's thankfully not true for most people in my experience! I'm deeply in love and completely sexually satisfied by my BF, why would I cheat?
>>
>>16669549
people don't mature, i myself have a jealousy problem when it comes to opposite gender, not that i think my bf would cheat. but i have a friend who's in my book a little whorish and she is a little touchy talky with my bf, i even asked him to notice it so he could understand why i got so annoyed with her.
i know for a fact he would never cheat, and if he ever would it wouldn't be with her, but it still bugs the crap out of me, because i know she would eat him if she ever got the chance. i talked with him about it and so he just avoid her, he also thinks it's a bit unpleasant when she touches him while talking and so on, so it's not a big deal. but i just think to have a successful relationship you don't need "friends" of other gender,they don't give you anything your partner or friends of same gender can't give you already
>>
>>16669595
Honestly it depends on your boyfriend. You may also become more comfortable with it as you grow closer to him
>>
>>16669593
Didn't you read what other wrote about infidelity...
It's exactly like that... Why do you have to point out extremes, not everyones gf is that "awkward". I hope you get cheated on anon, you deserve it

>>16669581
Talked with her, she said what >>16669593 said, "I need friends, how do couples work without friends bla bla bla.."
She doesn't cook for me as she's too busy cooking for herself (She has hietalhernia something). Yeah, protip, don't date a girl with chronic disease, it slowly kills you as a human being
>>
>>16669610

Well, I've been in a committed relationship for 4 years, never had to compromise or undermine my feelings, and we both cook for each other often. There's no reason not to seek contact with the opposite gender if you trust each other and you're interested in a potential friendship. Limiting yourself and your life in that way IS unhealthy and shows you don't trust your partner.
>>
>>16669620
it doesn't matter that I don't want to have sex with other men because my boyfriend will want to have sex with other women?

I always let him do it when he asks.
>>
>>16669586
don't be sorry,it's not your fault! just hope you are okay! it sucks to be alone, and no one should be that!
>>16669601
i have plenty of friends? females though, but they support my happiness and i am not only depended on my bf.
so why is it you can't have a good friend group that isn't filled with opposite gender? again what can a boy friend give you a girl friend can't?
>>
>>16669400
Cover your face
Don't interact with other men unless accompanied by your husband or an older male relative
Pray
Bear your husband many sons
Inshallah
>>
File: 0e9[1].jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9[1].jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>16669628
1. Because you can't trust drunk you.
2. Because eventually you'll become miserable, or will have a fallout, everyone does.. sometimes..
3. Because not everyone is secure about themselves, and there's never ever a way you can truly trust someone
>>
>>16669647

Why do I deserve to get cheated on? What a horrible thing do say, you sound like a very sad, bitter person. I feel bad for your girlfriend, it's not her fault she has a chronic disease and has to prioritize her own medical/physical needs. Break up with her instead of feeling sorry for yourself and whining being with her kills you as a person. No one is forcing you.

And I'm not pointing out the extremes. If a girl is willing to cut off contact with the opposite sex because she's in a relationship, thereby limiting her potential friendships and network, there's something wrong with her. Expecting this is unhealthy and possessive behaviour.
>>
>>16669667
There's also something wrong with fucking someone else/falling in love, and lying to your so...
>>
>>16669648
Some people are more insecure than others. Some people are less trustworthy than others. It really depends on what you and your partner are comfortable with in a relationship
>>
>>16669663

1. I trust myself when drunk, I know my limits, and I've never cheated in my life, despite going out clubbing and partying 1-3 times weekly. I except the same of my BF, we are adults after all.

2. No point in being a relationship if all you can think is that you'll break it off at some point. It's no excuse for paranoid and insecure behaviour. If I was unsatisfied with my relationship, I'd break it off, not go out and cheat on my partner.

3. If you're so insecure you think that you'll cheat or be cheated on no matter what, don't be in a relationship. You're not mature enough, honestly
>>
>>16669656
I just think we should be mature enough where the gender of your friends don't matter.
>>
>>16669681

Yes, of course there is - that would be cheating. I've never fallen in love or fucked someone else while in a relationship, despite having friends of the opposite sex. That's shitty behaviour but has nothing to do with having friends.
>>
>>16669629
>a little whorish
>would eat him if she got the chance

time for a new friend...
>>
>>16669685

If you feel like your significant other is not trustworthy and you have to limit your contact with people because of their genitals/not being sure you could control yourself around them, you're very unhealthy and not ready for a relationship/should be with someone else imo
>>
>>16669593
i'd like to say that i wouldn't compromise my feelings if my partner didn't do that either, in a relationship you have to find one way that works for two, so of course you should not only depend on your partner, you should have a "life" outside, have friends and interests, and you should always want the best for yourself too, if you're an unhappy wreck with a shitty boyfriend that never does anything for you, you shouldn't do shit for him either. but my own relationship is build on a two way bridge so of course i do stuff he do stuff.
i agree your relationship with your partner can't be the only relationship you have to anyone, but i still don't see why you need other male friends as a female when you have a bf. of course your friends boyfriends because friend group and they are a part of your girl friends life but why do i need to have a social group filled with men? if i can have a social group filled with female friends ?
>>16669601
i never say not to have friends, i just say have friends of your own gender
>>16669647
do you live with her?
>>
>>16669687
>If you're so insecure you think you'll cheat or be cheated on no matter what, don't be in a relationship. You're not mature enough, honestly

Or you know, you may have anxiety/trust issues which you can't help. But you know, these people don't deserve to be in a relationship anyway, right?
>>
>>16669702
How about this.
Had talk with my gf, and she said everyone will eventually fall in love again... She also mentioned it happened every 2 years back in the past, but i guess it needs more time now..
She also said she'll hang out with her crush, so she can see him as himself, and not a picture of her "false" love/crush. How the fuck are we supposed to feel... knowing that someone who loved you will have a crush on someone else...
>>
>>16669418
Why would you need to talk to other men outside of work/school?
>>
>>16669711

It's not an excuse for possessive and limiting behaviour, nope. If your trust issues mean that you don't trust your significant other around people their preferred sex, or don't trust yourself around others because they happen to have a dick or vagina, you shouldn't be in a relationship. Expecting your partner to cut off contact with 50% of the world because you have ~anxiety~ is borderline abusive and unheathy as fuck. Get help, but don't limit your partner's life.
>>
>>16669709
I wanted to move with her, but it's a bit too expensive since i'm still a student (She's already working, but she doesn't wanna spend much), and thus it's too expensive for us to move together. I wanted to do that because i thought it'd fix a lot of problems, but i guess it's not happening...

Since the last year, it's only been going downhill...
>>
>>16669724
Yeah because hanging out one on one with opposite sex is so natural.
>>
>>16669726

If your relationship with her slowly kills her as a human being because she doesn't cook for you and has male friends (topkek) why the fuck do you want to move with her?

Grow up you whiny faggot.
>>
>>16669716
it took five months to be able to have sex with my boyfriend without crying

do I have to run away from men who want to talk because he will fear I have sex with them in five minutes?
>>
>>16669734

I hope you're trolling. If you're a normally functioning adult, hanging out one on one with the opposite sex IS normal. My BF hates arthouse movies and noise rock, whereas I happen to have a male friend who adores those things like I do. Another thing he adores is his girlfriend, but we'd hang out too when we both were single. None of us have ever been interested in each other and our relationship is not unnatural. We hang out, drink beers, go to concert and watch movies etc. while my BF hangs out with his friends. What's wrong with this? My BF and I trust each other completely ad know there's a reason we've chosen each other, so no issues there. You either sound like you're 12 years old or you have mental issues.
>>
File: 1452468582519.jpg (20KB, 579x987px) Image search: [Google]
1452468582519.jpg
20KB, 579x987px
>>16669753
100% guaranteed that guy wants to fuck you but is too scared to do anything about it
>>
>>16669735
firstly, because i could cook for her... You have no fucking idea how crazy she goes if she doesn't get food, she becomes aggressive, borderline psycho.

And yeah, it's not that I'm insecure that she has friends, besides the points why she should have them in the first place as mentioned before in this thread, it's because she does stuff that annoys me. She cleans her phone and her facebook history, or goes on an evening walk with a beta orbiter. I do trust her, and i know she hasn't done anything, but if you can't get that feeling of trust, why would i work so hard, just to get hurt one day...
>>
>find a man worth your trust, then never question his loyalty and integrity
>be mindfull, selfless, caring, attentive
>be there for him during rough times
>take care of yourself. Mental and physical.
>deeply care about him and be genuinely interested
>you found the right guy if making him happy is all you need to be happy. Make sure he feels the same
>refuse to give up if you encounter a rough patch
>Be honest, open, willing to compromise and apologize
>Learn to fight fair and pick your fights right
>never try to change him
>never missuse sex
>have PLENTY of sex. Be sensual and playfull
>don't be afraid of commitment
>don't be afraid of showing emotions
>>
>>16669700
well i live next door to her and her bf, and she hasn't done much else than flirting with my bf that might as well could be a wall, cause he don't give a shit, so i can't really go fully bitch mode on her
>>16669726
how long have you've been together?
i'm very sorry to hear, me and my bf are still students too, we though live in a country where you are paid to educate yourself so i would think we have a bit more money to move around with, but it sounds like you're trying very very hard to make something work that she maybe isn't so interested in making work?
how often do you see each other?
>>
>>16669764
>>16669753
And that's why women don't get the concept of friendzone...
Now don't be shy, go ask him..
>>
I've noticed it's almost always women who think it's completely normal to have friends of the opposite sex. Do you honestly not think your male friends, regardless of how "beta" they are, would fuck you in a heartbeat if you gave them an opportunity? That they don't think about you while masturbating?

There are two situations where male-female friendships work.

1) You're fugly.
2) He already gets his dick wet by someone better. And he might STILL want to bone you, just because he can.

Wake the fuck up.
>>
But what if your partner is bisexual?

Is s/he just not allowed to talk to anyone at all?
>>
>>16669764

Doubt that's 100% guaranteed, man. We're not attracted to each other, and he's not a shy guy - he's been with plenty of girls, and I know he'd make a move if he wanted to get me into bed. We've just never been into each other in that sense, and his GF now is gorgeous and completely different from me physically (she's a tall, slim, small-breasted mulatto model, I'm a 5'1 pale redhead with a G-cup).

I've known the guy for 6 years and nothing has ever happened between us, so even if he DID find me attractive at some point, what would the big deal be?
>>
>>16669753
But it takes time to trust someone. A lot of time. And I don't even care, as long as they're not alone together
>>
>>16669791
So, should i now start to be concerned about my bf's female friends?
>>
File: you make me cry.jpg (9KB, 188x227px) Image search: [Google]
you make me cry.jpg
9KB, 188x227px
ITT: Straight people are terrifying.
>>
>>16669808
Unless they look like trolls, or he worships the ground you walk on, you should be concerned.
>>
>>16669691
but gender will always matter, you choose who you wan't to talk with based on how attractive they are, sorry but i just can't see how my life would be better if i had a group of male friends, not saying you can't be friends when your not the same gender, i'm just saying when it is that way there is some kind of power play in it too.
i had a best friend for many years before i met my bf. he was nice and a very sweet boy. Very very overweight and had a lot of personal issues, he would do everything for me. He was in love with me, and i didn't find him attractive at all which i made clear for him, but he didn't care cause we could be best friends, which we became. you know what that did to him? it kept him in a leash, because he got a ridiculous idea that if he did enough good things to me i would fall for him, i of course never did, i cried with him,laughed and he made me very very happy sometimes but i couldn't give him anything near what he really wanted. and so i choose to tell him we couldn't speak anymore, i deleted him, apologized and told him he needed to move on cause i only kept him in a limbo.

that is what happens so often in male female relationships, someone always have their feelings hung up
>>
>>16669779
Been together for 2years+
I live in such same country myself (yay europe, slovenia).

I used to see her daily, but it was a bit hard since it stressed both of us. To the point where she(maybe me too) became annoying. I always came to meet her mid/after work, always made effort to visit her when i could, i'm guessing she has a bit of anxiety meeting new people, as she never has shown much interest to visit me when i was working / in college.
She did put out effort and did want to see each other during weekends tho.
Nowdays it's mostly once per week +friday/saturday.
>>
>>16669808

Of course you shouldn't. Don't take all advice from 4chan to heart. I have plenty of males friends who are in relationships and there's never been a reason to worry. I'm close with a lot of my female friend's partners too which is great, but it's not because we want to fuck each other

Not everything is about sex
>>
>>16669825
to each their own. I have many female friends, and we respect each other enough to know that we can have fulfilling relationship without sex. It's so much, I have to have female friends. I just don't actively weed them out. Whatever works for you.

Your friend is a example of childish thinking. Usually people in high school/college think that way. Once out of there, I think peoples thinking changes a little.
>>
>>16669821
We aren't together very long and i haven't met every one of his friends. But there's one female i know about. Apparently he went to comfort her one day because she found out her bf cheated on her. Another time they went shopping. I don't know how she looks like and up until now i didn't think about it twice cause yes, he does worship the ground i'm walking on. Not sure how to feel about this. I don't want him to be a beta orbiter to some girl
>>
>>16669830
Slovenia, that sounds a little eastern am i right?, i'm from Denmark so i agree 100% yay for Europe!
But how is it when you're together now, are you happy?
she could have anxiety, or maybe she's just not the type to visit on work and school places, i would for example never do that, because i wouldn't risk walking in while my partner is busy, and i hate crowed places. she could feel the same as well.
what do you do when you're together now? and do you miss her when she's away? do you know if she misses you?
>>
>>16669858
It changes because they get to fuck unsatisfied wives and are sexually satisfied by someone else.. Mentally satisfied at work, or by other friends. They're only in a relationship because they're committed (kids, mortgage), or are just too cosy/beta in there...
Doesn't go for all, ofc peoples sex drive falls off with age, but then again, those people don't have fulfilling relationships with their so either..
>>
>>16669869
Guys who know how to get laid don't usually beta orbit anymore..

>>16669889
It's middle europe, about the standard of austria.
Nope, ain't happy, we argue a lot, she's a choleric... We do active stuff when where together, but there's a lot of kinks and kanks(won't bother explaining), the first 4/5 months where fucking awesome/perfect, but now it's a nightmare.. I don't feel happy being with her, because i know it'll end up with arguing..
Do i miss her, i think that's irrelevant, she does miss me, but then again, i don't fucking know...
>>
>>16669858
>I have many female friends, and we respect each other enough to know that we can have fulfilling relationship without sex
how do you know your female friends don't want to bone you if they got the opportunity?

i know he was immature and acted in a childish way but people do this.
>>
>>16669931
He's everything but beta. But i have a gut feeling that this girl is trying to get in his pants. But meh, i trust him and that's all i need to know.
>>
>>16669936
>>16669899
I'm a bit older know. I thought like you did when I was younger. I'm just a lot happier now, because I have relationships with people, where we respect each other. Maybe you'll see it when you get older, not trying to patronize you, but It was something that I discovered with age. I imagine it will be the same for you.

I'm not really sure how my female friends think of me, but they were never flirtatious, and they understood boundaries, but I do realize to do something like this. You need to have people who are mature, confident, and reasonable. Which can be hard to find.

I'm sorta a talker, so I'll meet women everywhere I go, sometimes they are interested romantically(like once in a great, great while) so In those cases, there is no friendship really, but women that we start off as friends. I see no reason why you can't stay friends.
>>
>>16669931
hm well we only really define things as European or eastern European, pretty retarded i guess.
It's relevant because the whole "missing the person" is a huge part of a relationship, if i'm away from my bf in some hours i'll miss him and give him a huge hug when i see him again, i will point out we have lived together for two years and four months and we have not one day slept apart in that time, we have been away from each other during the day but that is it, and i still miss him when i'm going to get groceries and he will still arm swing me when seeing me even though i was only gone for 20 min. not saying you should be so sugar sweet all the time, it's just love is that feeling of happiness when looking exactly at that one person,
i will actually say something that sucks now. men and my bf does not have sex. not that we don't want to, but i have a illness that requires treatment and well we haven't had sex for almost 6 months because we aren't allowed. so a relationship should work without, but it's very very important you keep the sexual thing on fire, so i would say kink is good, also under sex, but it just doesn't sound like you're enjoying it. sounds like you have a forced sex life?
what do you argue about?
>>
>>16669983
I'm guessing you're ok with your gf/wife watching gangbang porn...
>>
>>16669825
Oh boy this is hitting home closely.
I was never fat though, but it still feels bad that you cant overcome your shitty genes, even if you make her laugh and shit.
And in the end Chad wins her over just for being better by default.
>>
>>16670020
I don't know. I don't really go through her personal shit, and porn isn't something we even think about really
>>
>>16669983
you have no clue on how old i am, and as i said i'm not talking against friendships between male and females, i just say in my world it doesn't make sense cause i have all the male input i need in my life and i don't see why i should go out and seek other male relationship. i just don't see what a male can do for me a female can't do
>>
I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years, we have been living together for 4.
First of all, both partners need to invest in the relationship. Don't be a doormat and don't give more than you receive.

>Be honest.
Make him meet your friends and hang out with them. Tell him where you go/what do you do/who you are with.
My boyfriend also has my passwords on social media and can go through my phone, even if he never would do it. I just want him to know that I don't have anything to hide.
>Take care of your appearance.
Don't get fat, eat well, exercise. Shave. Cut your hair often. Wear make up. Dress well. Of course you can be "comfy" after a while, but don't lose your appeal.
>Support him.
Be his biggest fan. Always be there for him. Criticize only if it is constructive.
>Communicate.
No grudges. No manipulation. No subtle messages. Be calm and straightforward about things and don't get overly emotional over crap.
>Compromise
> Improve your sex life.
Learn how to please him. Ask him what he likes, and experiment. Tell him what you like and teach him how to make you orgasm, there's nothing that my boyfriend likes more than hearing me more and knowing it's because of him.
>Spoil him
Cook for him. Make him coffee in the morning. Make him lunch. Do little cute things for him. Text him often, without being overwhelming.
>Don't change who you are for him, but improve yourself constantly
>Give his interests a chance and listen to him talking about what he likes.
>Give him time for himself and his friends
>>
>>16670014
Wasn't thinking sexually about kinks, nvm...
You can still please him orally, can't you...
Sex is okay, but only now that we've stopped using condoms. We argue mostly about petty things, like why the hell don't i go and see ophthalmologist (eye doctor), why she doesn't keep her browser history on, why do i sleep after sex, why can't i let her go to bed at 11pm like she's used to (and i'm used to going at 9pm), why she keeps hanging out with her male friends and going on one on one walks with betas, why she keeps talking to her exes (and by talking i mean rearly, most likely a celebratory event).
Am i weird, why can't they just cut ties, it would save us a lot of stress..?
>>
>>16670041
Maybe you should check... just out of curiosity...
(would you be ok with it?)
>>
>>16670025
oh don't say that, it wasn't he's overweight that made him unattractive, my own bf is overweight he weighs 100 kg so he isn't in the healthy end, weight doesn't matter it can be gained and lost. he just wasn't my type, he was sweet and so on but i didn't have a sexual connection to him at all, and i never lead him to believe that. he lost weight at the end and i would say he looked good, but that feeling wasn't there and i felt it was wrong of me to keep him bolted in that imaginary idea that somehow we would end up together cause we wouldn't so i told him, i miss him yes we were good friends but at least he's "happy" now he has a girlfriend and a life that is different now, and he deserves that, what good did i do for him? nothing, we were friends i couldn't give him what he wanted at all so why should i keep him caged?
>>
>>16670082
Well partners are probably chosen at least subconsciously by their genetic quality, which like you said consists of a multitude of factors.
So he probably wasn't genetically good enough.
>>
>>16670073
I'm not sure really. I have a strong stance against pornography. I thinks it's damaging, but if she wanted to look at I wouldn't stop her. She echoes my thoughts on it, so I would surprised if it was something she was into.
>>
>>16670045
Didn't mean to offend you. How you write about the subject leads me to believe you are in the early twenties.

Either way, we just have two different philosophies that work well for each of us.
>>
>>16670117
Well then go ahead and check if you're as mature as you thought. If you're mature enough, you should know she can do it and it has nothing to do with you... right...
Go ahead anon, check her pc/ask her :)
>>
>>16670141
Nah, I don't need to, but I get your point.
>>
>>16670065
yes of course, and other ways, but it's not the same as actually having intimate sex.

your gf sounds horrible... i'm so sorry it's not nicely said but seriously, if something is wrong with your eye you should go see a doctor, and if it was my bf i would probably yell at him if he didn't go, because it's your health so on so on, and the bedtime is also something we disagree on in our home, cause he likes sleeping late and go late to bed, while i like sleeping at around 9-10 and waking at around 7, what we do is i either go to sleep early or sleep on the sofa, then he will lift me to bed sometime when he goes tired and i will wake him up around 12 - 1 when i get bored (which he hates but i guess you have to be a pain in the ass sometimes :p)
but
>why she doesn't keep her browser history on
sorry but it sounds so strange.
i share phone with my bf, strange too i know, but we have each ours computers and i would never delete anything that could indicate what iv'e been doing online, i don't care if he sees, so if he started deleting his online history i would feel very very weird and probably ask him straight out why the hell he's deleting browser history
writing with exes "sometimes!" is soooooo strange too, i don't have contact with any of my previous partners and neither have my bf, going on one on one walks are soooo stange too

it really doesn't sounds like a very successful relationship, how is she responding when you want to talk with her about some of your problems?
>>
>>16670110
but.. personality also plays a big factor and i guess if you're like this in real life you scare people off.
>>16670137
sorry if i seemed offended! i guess it's because i keep telling you that i can see it form your point of view but you just dismisses mine.

but i can though say you get a lot more popular with your partner when you don't have relationships with opposite gender
>>
>>16670151
She's always up for talking and clearing things up (i think she's honest atleast..). Problem is, she's stubborn as hell..
>>
>>16670183
I would never say something this "radical" in real life, i am not dumb anon.

Its a biological truth though.
>>
>>16670117
hon. i just want to tell you that of course your gf is looking porn. i don't know one girl who doesn't watch pron, not to masturbate as you guys do but seriously girls watch a shit ton of porn, and you are probably going to be surprised when you see what she watches
>>
>>16670193
i don't accuse you of being dumb, you just come across as depressed to me, and i don't know if i'm right, but you're not happy in life are you?
>>
>>16670196
Seems like it. What porn would you consider unacceptable, if the question was reversed back to you?
>>
>>16670196
I agree with this. But sometimes ignorance is bliss. He probably doesn't want to know what shes into, especially if it something he can't be. Like a black man
>>
>>16670185
but you can't have a relationship that only goes one way, and if she's stubborn it kinda does and doesn't it makes things a little harder to clearing things up?

so her reason for deleting her browser history?
and hanging out with males one on one?

would she like if you just an example went for a walk with some girl you had been texting lately and she didn't knew who she was?
>>
>>16670196
Why do they watch it if not to masturbate?
>>
>>16670207
No i dont have any mental illness, i am quite happy.

I dont know though why people associate logical thinking with depression though.
There are certain things you just cant say in public, because people will immediately associate it with edgyness or even the right wing, even though it totally isn't either of those.
>>
>>16670246
Artistic value, plot twists
>>
>>16670213
child porn is of course always off limit!
animal pron and porn where people are like killing each other or hurting like when people start bleeding.
i guess i'm pretty open, i don't myself watch black pron, but if i should take a wild guess my bf does and well if he wants to see a black pussy get pounded he can see that. it's just porn, it's like a sexual release and often girls don't get turned on in real life by anything they see in porn
>>16670215
i agree with you on that also!
>>
>>16670246
it's funny? go on redtube and search spongebob you'll find a video where spongebob will get a blowjob that porn is hilarious! my and my friends have watched it a shit ton of times! it's just cozy to watch porn, i can't explain it
>>
>>16670230
We always bounce back and forth... It's a pain by now, so much that i don't like spending time with her because i know it'll end up with a painful argument...

Her reason for deleting browser history is because she doesn't want me to see her private things (which i guess is when she's googling on how to deal with me..). Is my guess...
She did this all the time, even when she was single. She can't see beta orbiters...
I was quite rosy when i went into relationship with her, i thought being in a relationship means a bit of self control, not watching porn and instead using that sexual energy on your partner.. apparently that isn't how "mature" people do relationships, she masturbated quite often, even a day before we met and didn't have any sexual apetite for me... As for porn, she didn't do it often, but apparently it wasn't anything out of the ordinary... I guess i'm the weird one right?... right...

She keeps saying she knows everyone for years and years back, can't really compete with that, because most of the girls i know are the ones that go in the same college as me, and thus we don't know each other for 5+ years...
It might have worked before, but nowdays we're just cutthroats, can't do that, or we'd have a huge fight...
>>
>>16670266
another stupid woman...
>WHITE FEMALES WANT BLACK PORN BECAUSE THEIR DICKS ARE BIGGER. WHITE GUYS WANT JAPANESE PORN BECAUSE GIRLS ARE CUTE...
How would you feel if he watched a groupie, or a threesome ;)
>>
>>16670266
My no porn stance is more of a me thing. I don't watch it. She agreed with me, but you never know. People do a lot of things in secret, but I wouldn't be bothered if she did look at it. I think about in similar fashion as you do.
>>
>>16670298
So you wouldn't be shocked if she watched a threesome or black guys?...
How bout you check it out anon...
>>
>>16670302
I just don't care. My belief is her personal stuff is her personal stuff, and I think it is inappropriate for me to go thru it. She isn't my subordinate, so I see no reason to try and manage her.
>>
>>16670312
No need to manage it, just looking once won't hurt... It's not like you do it all the time, nor will you do it... Why not just to satisfy your/our curiosity...
If there's nothing... then you can get her a present or something
>>
>>16670319
Lol, it seems like you are more curious then I am.
>>
>>16670336
Yeah, you've made me curious :)
>>
>>16669400
Try to be selfless, but recognize when you are being used.
Don't worry about being a good girlfriend.
Work on problems when they come up, other than that you can't do much.
>>
>>16670354
I almost want to do it, just to satisfy your curiosity. My roommate is out of town. Will her computer substitute
>>
>>16670387
Why not hers? Afraid of anything?
>>
>>16670387
Yeah, go check her pc
>>
>>16670396
lol, Yep, she does have porn. Pretty vanilla though. Nothing crazy.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>16670417
Whose pc did you check? Gfs or roomies?

Thanks for finding out why most people have issues when it comes to hanging out with other sex...
>>
>>16670427
roommates. hahaha, I guess your right. I wouldn't have thought that my roommate looked at porn.
>>
>>16670443
How about your gf/wife?
>>
>>16670455
I won't check her computer, but I'll ask her. Good enough.
>>
>>16670460
Again, why blindfoldly trust, it's not like you're doing this regularly.. in fact you've never done it... So why the harm? As I've said, check it once, it's not like it'll hurt or like you're doing this all the time, but i think it's fair doing it once.. just once? :)
If it's nothing, you can always make some special effort (get her flower or smth..)
>>
>>16669739
Yes
Unless you reject the idealist part of love, in which case, love between a man and a woman is reduced to nothing but hormones, if you agree with this premise, then don't stop talking to men. Talk to men as much as you want, and keep them as "backups" in case things go south with your mate.
>>
>>16670471
well, she's like right here. I already asked her, if you are still curious.
>>
>>16670491
Yes i am, how about she shows you her history :)
>>
>>16670504
She showed me. Nothing in the history, but she says when she is out at see. Sometimes she'll watch videos when the guy cums in the girl, and we do phone sex when she is away, but that's about it. Curiosity satisfied? Sorry it couldn't be more risque.
>>
>>16670536
Yeah, i'm glad you're enjoying a relationship where she gets aroused by other dicks cumming into girls.
But desu, yeah that could be debated over & out..
So w/e i guess i'm the only one who finds it weird that people shouldn't watch porn when they're together...

Oh and go get her something ;)
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.