[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >19 y/o >depressed since few years >thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: CVixtO9WwAAyY_r.jpg (71KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
CVixtO9WwAAyY_r.jpg
71KB, 1024x578px
>be me
>19 y/o
>depressed since few years
>thinking about killing myself 24/7
>ugly ginger
>small uncut dick
>mild stutter/speech blocks (hard to start or keep conversation)
>unfit
>kissless virgin
>no close friends,just one mate but we only see each other to drink or smoke weed i don't consider him as a friend desu
>lose motivation quickly
>failed education
>no idea what to do now

I lost all hope.I hate myself so much. I can't even communicate properly,can't even order pizza by phone or call to someone because of my speech blocks.sometimes I can't say a specific word no matter how hard i try.i have the word in my brain but it won't come out so i gotta change the word and often i sound like completely idiot..also im tired of looking everyday in mirror and see my ugly face.
Recently I met really nice girl from twitter,we are texting since few months..everything would be great and we would be probably in a relationship right now if not my stutter+me being not attractive.

I wanted to go to gym but I lost motivation quickly..same with my driving lessons,I don't think gym would help me anyway.I just wanna die.Nobody will cry after me anyways...my family doesn't care about me..mom threatening me everyday to kick me out if I don't get a job..but I have 0 life experience and never worked anywhere.

I just wanna die.

Im not looking for attention,I don't really know what I expect I feel hopeless and i just wanted to share this with someone.
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
its me x_x

don't really care since i will probably kill myself soon..meh
>>
>>16668541
Oh fuck off, you're not ugly
>>
Sounds like you have one problem; a sort of inability to pull the trigger. In a way, this is a good thing since if you can find the correct meds, your life will massively improve.
>>
>>16668536

Go attention whore somewhere else spoiled brat.
>>
>>16668541
Kid you look fine. Just smile.

As for failure at education. That's impossible. You don't fail at learning. You either learn or you don't. Difficulty is subjective and has a lot to do with your attitude, and failure is only possible when you're unable to do anything about it.
Don't tell me you can't do anything about it either. That's bullshit and you know it.

At any rate; picking yourself up is vital, and once you're up you can stop looking in single moments of the past and start living in the true moment. If you need to talk to someone talk to someone who will tell you how it is. Be ready to feel a bit shity cuz that's unavoidable. It's necessary to feel good again.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>16668551
On the other hand, you may be one of those people who commit suicide when given the meds because the meds allow you to stop procrastinating.
>>
>>16668536
if you plan on killing yourself, atleast do something useful before you die

http://thelionsofrojava.com/
>>
>>16668541
Yeah........ I think you're pretty cute. And I'm not terrible looking myself.

I don't want to belittle shit, but you're being a bit ridiculous. I promise things won't stay this shit. Some of my closest friends I met at my shittiest job- it's fun. And everyone at shitty jobs are typically in a similar situation as yourself. Misery loves company, and it can be a good time. A job would really help you out socially and maybe mentally. Give you a reason to wake up, even if it's to flip burgers.
>>
File: fantasticplanet053.jpg (515KB, 1356x804px) Image search: [Google]
fantasticplanet053.jpg
515KB, 1356x804px
>>16668565
In any case, just try to keep in mind that your brain chemistry is not you. It's not your fault.
>>
OP here.
>>16668550
yeah right..

>>16668551
>>16668565
>>16668575
No idea but i will probably need a recipe for those meds which means i need to see doctor or w/e.I don't like this.

>>16668561
Well,im hs drop out and can't really get back to school right now even if i wanted to,maybe next year.
Im trying to pick myself up but life isn't fun when you wanna die all the time and i have nobody to talk with beside my internet friend.

>>16668568
Thank you anon,you are first person that said that even when its not true x_x I will have to find any job or i will end up homeless so yeah.

Sorry for english its pretty terrible but its my second language and I learned it from online games pretty much.
>>
>>16668623
You need to reorganize your life.
Top priority should be to get your education done as quickly as possible. Time will not wait for you.
Regardless of what you may think about yourself and everyone else, you should go to school. I waited four years after hs and regret it. Was 20 when I finally decided to get something done with my life.

Organize yourself and stop making excuses. You could probably apply to some sort of adult education program for this year. Look at your options, get informed on these choices, and ultimately form a plan for yourself.
>>
File: fantastic-planet1.jpg (115KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-planet1.jpg
115KB, 600x480px
>>16668623
If you don't want to see a doctor, then you have to get healthy without medications.

Try exercise. And going outside more.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.