[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of 3 years just asked for an open relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1424767057949.jpg (172KB, 960x644px) Image search: [Google]
1424767057949.jpg
172KB, 960x644px
My girlfriend of 3 years just asked for an open relationship two days ago.

We are in a long distance relationship in graduate school (she's in a PhD program, I'm in med school) and we see each other maybe once a month during the school year.

We haven't had sex since August and even before then it was on average less than once a month even when we lived together during the summer. I would bring it up and she would start crying and just saying she didn't feel like it. I just assumed our libidos didn't match up and tried my best to kill the part of myself that was sexual. Outside of the lack of sex, I am very happy with every other part of the relationship.

Well turns out she says she is stressed from school then gets stressed out about us not having sex and then can't "preform" so she wants to open the relationship for both of us so we can become more sexual.

Rules:
1) Use protection
2) No mutual friends

I was pretty upset about this yesterday, but I'm just going to try and make the best of it now and enjoy it instead of feeling sorry for myself while she is off banging dudes.
I told her this might work or it could blow up completely.

How fucked am I?
>>
Dude, it's over.

She doesn't even want to fuck you, do you really buy that her having sex with other people will want her to have more sex with you? Fucking lol.
>>
>>16668415
Done in one. /thread
>>
>>16668398
It is over. She has someone else in mind (the asker always does) and once she starts having her romantic needs met by someone not 1000 miles away, you are well and truly doomed.
>>
>>16668415
This is true... I tried an open relationship with an ex, thinking we'd be sexually revitalized, but it ruined everything. I'd end it before you get hurt, OP.
>>
>>16668398
Once a month is barely enough to constitute a friendship, why do people keep putting themselves through LDR shit like they think it'll work out?
>>
>>16668431
Cucked then chucked. Lmao
>>
>>16668398
what is wrong with some of you guys? do women have to fuck someone in front of you and then shoot you in the head to understand the relationship is done?
>>
OP here, I don't see how her fucking guys now is any different than her fucking guys in the past.
>>
File: 55P.jpg (112KB, 900x616px) Image search: [Google]
55P.jpg
112KB, 900x616px
>>16668586
Just start dating. You are a future doctor, if you can't find a better chick then nobody can.
>>
>>16668586
Ew, don't be a cuck.

And don't you fucking DARE suppress your OWN sexuality, especially when in the end, she wants an "open relationship"
>>
>>16668398
Holy shit fucking end it OP, she 100% is not invested in the relationship anymore. She wants to bang other guys, but doesn't want to bang you - how sure a sign do you need?
>>
>>16668398
You are already cucked.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>16668398
>>
>>16668398

>We are in a long distance relationship in graduate school (she's in a PhD program, I'm in med school) and we see each other maybe once a month during the school year.

You don't have to throw in additional lies to make this topic more compelling.
>>
>>16668790

No, this is my life.

I'm just going to have to go out and try and find some girls. I don't know, I think this can work.
>>
File: 1423287767490.jpg (68KB, 558x750px) Image search: [Google]
1423287767490.jpg
68KB, 558x750px
>>16668866
A shameful faggot, that deludes himself into thinking he'll not be a cuck
>>
>>16668866

I would think that a med student would know that med school isn't graduate school.

The only thing worse than not being able to fix relationship problems on your own is fucking lying about them on 4chan.
>>
>>16668586
except you are investing on her while she goes and fucks other guys. also you are asking to be a victim of paternity fraud she is going to expect you to raise it because you are beta enough to accept an open relationship. Do you really think those assholes who are using her for sex are going to be responsible enough to become parents? NO, she is going to come running to you and pretend is your child.
>>
>>16668665
This is your only relevant answer, OP.

Make sure you absolutely put your banana in as many female vaginas as possibly, end both of you never ask about the other person's success rate. Just assume she fucks around and/or got someone else steady. Speaking from experience. Going on two years polyamorous. (We're not officially gf/bf any longer, but I fucked her three days ago. She doesn't bother me when I need my time for myself, and we have a great time when we're together. I fucked two other girls the past two weeks, and she hasn't fucked anyone else since September)
>>
>>16668995

Thank you
>>
You are agreeing to becoming a cuck.

Even if you are the same level of attractiveness she will get laid so much more than you.
>>
>>16668586
Wow you're pathetic. There's nothing to say that others have not already.
>>
I've heard girls talking about open relationships as if it's progressive. Most of the ones I've seen breed jealousy, and usually it's one partner getting way more than the other. If my girlfriend asked for an open relationship it would be over. I'd honestly rather be alone.
>>
She wants to fuck (or has already fucked) other dudes. If you have any self-respect you will end the relationship.
>>
>>16669904
>and usually it's the female getting way more than the male
FIFY. The male would have to be much better looking comparatively to even have a chance at getting an equal deal out of that.
>>
>>16669904
See this is what I don't understand.
You would rather not be fucking your gf, than fucking her, when both options still mean you can fuck other girls?

My ex and I have the most mindblowing sex, so I'd rather continue to fuck her even though I'm not going to be the only one, and at the same time I'll have to do none of the bullshit that comes with an exclusive relationship, only the good parts.

People yelling cuckadoodledoo are insecure beta faggots. Grow up, guys.
>>
>>16669923
I wanted to stay neutral, but yeah, in all the cases I've seen it's always been the girl sleeping around with a ton of dudes and the guy getting close to nothing.

>>16669935
It's not just about sex. If I want to fuck someone I'll fuck them, but if I'm going to be in a committed relationship, then I don't want my partner to be sleeping around with other people. The whole point of a relationship (at least for me) is that I have a single partner who I love and really enjoy being with. I'm not going to put up with polyamory.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.