[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say there's a really drunk girl you're close friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (20KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 471x312px
Say there's a really drunk girl you're close friends with and she's massively drunk and trying to get into your pants while you're sober. Doing it would be wrong right?
>>
>>16668225
yes, doing it would be wrong.
>>
y
>>
>>16668237
because she is drunk, and not in the right state of mind. If you don't think so, that doesn't matter, because by law you are punishable for rape, and you can kiss your life goodbye at that point. So, it's better to err on the side of caution.
>>
>>16668235
Fuck. I just wanted to hear I fucked up for not doing it. At least I know now, I can probably pursue something while she's sober
>>
>>16668251
I didn't *

Really wanted to though
>>
>>16668253
don't blame you. I've been there, but if you want to be different in a women eyes, a man. You do the right thing, even though you might not want to.
>>
>>16668246
being american must really suck
>>
>>16668283
I guess, I like it, but I've lived in Europe, and I really like it there too.
>>
Honestly OP, it depends.

There's a saying, a drunk person's actions are a sober person's thoughts.

You are ultimately responsible for your actions, drunk or sober. The real question is, what kind of consequences would happen from having sex? If she had a boyfriend you could cause a lot of hurt. Maybe she wanted to save herself for the proper moment, etc.

Drunk sex isn't bad, but knowing the consequences will help you make the proper decision.
>>
>>16668288
no one here would seriously considere it "rape" if you have drunk sex.
it's a normal thing here.
>>
>>16668225
Only if you do a poor job of it, then you're a rapist. If not, congratulations you just got laid.

Good luck!
>>
>>16668253
Good on you for not doing it. It's hard to evaluate whether or not someone can still consent, and 'maybe' rape is a hell of a lot closer to rape than you want to be.
>>
It would be stupid. She's your friend anyway. There will come other opportunities which are less inviting for a rape accusation.
>>
>>16668225
Yes, just like the other way around would be
>>
>>16668225
No it's not wrong. She's not gonna accuse of rape, what the fuck
>>
Just wait till she's sober and hit her up for a date. If she shoots you down, you got your answer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.