[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so one of my girlfriends friends got a new boyfriend and was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1440100578325.jpg (142KB, 639x631px) Image search: [Google]
1440100578325.jpg
142KB, 639x631px
so one of my girlfriends friends got a new boyfriend and was talking to my gf about sex and how they do it 4 times a day and all that bs. well my gf got jealous and started saying "am i not hot enough for you?" "why dont we have sex 4 times a day" and all that bull shit. i wasnt having it so i called her out on it saying shes acting immature and how it isnt fair to compare other people to us. needless to say she pitched a fit and in her words "can't handle how mean im being".

did i do something wrong or did i handle this the right way? it just seems like its something so stupid to be insecure about and cause problems in a relationship over. like seriously who the fuck cares if your friend is having sex 4 tiems a day.
>>
>>16667382

Idiot. Should've just played along, smiled and joked.

Women are very easy to pacify.
>>
Don't try to use logic with women, it just makes matters worse. When a woman enters an argument she isn't looking for a solution, she just wants to let her emotions run wild.

Just let her cool of and then she usually realizes she overreacted the next day.

Or try what the other poster suggested.
>>
>>16667390
>>16667390
i told her it wasnt anything about her. i just haven't been excersizing alot lately and since the car accident ive been in pain and tired after work alot. but she wasnt having it. just kept going on about how she wishes guys wanted her like her friend and all that. we still have sex everyday we see eachother.
>>
>>16667404

Ok I understand but my point is your response was poor. You should've said something humorous not to patronize her but so you dont offend her.
>>
>>16667382
Remind her of this universal truth:

EVERYONE LIES ABOUT THEIR SEX LIVES.
>>
girls can get dicked 4 times and more per day without any energy loss. in fact, if they absorb your semen, they gain much from it.

males on the other hand suffer a tremendous, devastating loss with each ejaculation, altering our hormonal balance, causing male pattern baldness, loss of vitality, etc.

girls don't understand the complexity of the male sexual function and the toll it takes to bust a nut more than "once in a while". furthermore, most guys are chronic fap addicts and are oblivious to the damages they are doing to themselves, and then wonder why their lives turn to shit by 25 and they go bald.
>>
>>16667951

>male pattern baldness

What?
>>
>>she just wants her emotions to run wild

Girls over react all the time and have a shit ton of enotions that build up over the course of each day. When arguments like that come up then simply listen to what she has to say. Wait till shes being more rational to explain that everyones realtionship is different and nobody is the same and comparing to another relationship is useless.
>>
>>16667996
He's been on /r9k/ a little too much.
>>
>>16667996
>>16667996
you will never find a bald man who has not been a chronic masturbator. it's a truth hiding in plain sight that guys are too ashamed to admit,
>>
Tell her you only had sex 4 times a day because you had nothing else in common.
>>
>>16667951
>males on the other hand suffer a tremendous, devastating loss with each ejaculation, altering our hormonal balance, causing male pattern baldness, loss of vitality, etc.
literally none of that is true
>>
>>16667951

>he literally thinks ejaculating ages you
>>
File: 1451754107157.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1451754107157.gif
1MB, 400x225px
You were right but your approach was wrong.
>>
File: 1449916681947.jpg (55KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
1449916681947.jpg
55KB, 700x466px
>>16667951
>they absorb your semen like it's life force
>male pattern baldness
>complexity of the male sexual function
>>
>well my gf got jealous and started saying "am i not hot enough for you?" "why dont we have sex 4 times a day"
"Because I don't have superpowers like that guy" is the proper response. The male refractory period is a thing, and most men have it.
>>
You were talking to your girlfriend about how she fucks her boyfriend and she got jealous at herself? What?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.