[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a friend who magically seems to bring out the super bitchy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1452234198239.jpg (349KB, 1000x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1452234198239.jpg
349KB, 1000x1199px
I have a friend who magically seems to bring out the super bitchy sorority girl in me when he doesnt deserve it. I apologize when i catch myself and he appreciates it but it seems to be happening more often .

and i think he's tired and i'm tired of him getting on my nerves( because he's young/immature, not his fault i know).. Should i let the friendship go, how do i fix it?
>>
(Cont):

Today i think was pretty bad even for me.
should i text him and tell him that 'you're my friend and i care about you but i think we piss each other off when we hang out too long, so we should take a bit of a breather'?
>>
Just sleep with him and everything will be fine! :-)
>>
>>16667046
I dont want to sleep with him. I am not attracted to him and he knows this. Also he has a problem with relationships he's had 11 exes and he's 19, which is sorta a thing that pisses me off, because its stupid
>>
>>16667052
it kinda sounds like sexual tension
>>
>>16667066
Actually i guess. I just find his face sort of hideous and i dont like his smell. He showers i just dont like his smell.

Whih im still wondering, since i dont want to fuck him what do i do. Should i send him that text?
>>
>>16667052
How can you have 11 exes at 19? It generally takes a long time before a partner is acknowledged as a serious boyfriend or girlfriend. Maybe he wanted to say that he dated 11 people? That would be a lot more realistic.
>>
>>16667079
If you want, let him know how you feel. Don't say he's ugly or smells weird, just that you're not into him and won't really ever be. Let him down easy
>>
>>16667083
I...dont know. He's way dramatic over stupid crap and was talking about how his last ex was 'the one' and he would be with her in a heartbeat. Even while its clear to me that she thinks hes pathetic and treats him so. It does sound to me like they were all just dating but somewhat srs, but whatever
>>
>>16667087
I did let him know straight out i was not attracted to him and only felt platonic friendship towards him. I offered to five him space from the friendship no hard feelings, he denied he felt like that and likes another girl. But im sure he still wants me.

I suppose if i were fucking him it would be a relationship. But that would be true of a lot of my other friends
>>
If you don't benefit from this relationship then I think you should let it go. Try having a specific goal in mind when you spend time with him. If you want to relax then try to relax with him, if you want to talk then talk with him, if you want to have fun then have fun with him. Eliminate activities that you don't mutually benefit with him. If he gets on your nerve then don't relax together, if you don't like talking with him then prioritize talking with other people, if he's not fun to be with then have fun elsewhere. If there are no activities left that have mutual benefits then you will rarely see each other and you will naturally drift apart. It doesn't matter if he's not a bad person and doesn't do anything irritating on purpose, you shouldn't force yourself to spend time with people out of pity. Focus on things you mutually enjoy.
>>
>>16667119
You are right. We had a lot of fun when we first met but now...yeah. i find myself spending time with him more because i'm lonely and less because i enjoy his company. We both started seeing the flaws in each other

You are right, there is only 1 thing we both mutually benefit from, and i will try limiting our hang outs to that hobby and see how that works
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.