[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex in a 2 year relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How do you tell to your girlfriend that she is the perfect girl in a lots of way but sex is not good.
>>
>>16666462

>Her - "Sweetie, crawl under the covers with me and keep me warm, tee hee."
>You - "Nah, I'm gonna go jerk off."

She'll get the message after the fifth or sixth time.
>>
>>16666473
Ahahah good one, done that once or twice maybe i should do it more often.
>>
>>16666462
>How do you tell to your girlfriend that she is the perfect girl in a lots of way but sex is not good.

Don't. Don't tell her the sex is not good.

you could try and give suggestions to her on how to do better, but dont say she's not good.
>>
How would you want her to tell you if the sex wasn't good?
>>
Sex is not good on her end?

Teach her how to sex.
>>
>>16666530
i tryed suggestion it didn't work at all, she just don't want to try new thing i'm not the type to force her. if she don't want to do it, then she don't want to do it.
>>16666563
strait up, i'd work my ass off to satisfy her but it's not the case, many girl have said that even with my standard dick, i'm a really good partner for sex.
>>16666566
she just don't wan't to learn, so i play her own game and go to sleep after getting her horny.
>>
>>16666595
In my experience. If she doesn't want to listen, you have to do all of the work a few times. I'm gonna guess she's pretty unathletic and doesn't know how to use her body. Get her involved in an athletic past time if so.
>>
>>16666595
What do you mean by straight up? Do you want a girl to look at you and say "the sex is bad"? If you can honestly say that wouldn't hurt your feelings or injure your pride whatsoever, then just consider the fact that your girlfriend is probably a bit more sensitive.

Personally, I make it a pretty frequent habit to ask my boyfriend if there's any way i could improve on the sex, which then prompts him to ask "what about me?"
>>
>>16666600
yeah she's not athletic at all but i'm not slim too.
>>16666622
and yeah it would hurt obviously, but if there's no pain there's no gain. nothing will change until you see that there's a probleme. maybe i could try you're tips and ask her if there something to inprove.
>>
>>16666691
While I'm all about keeping communication as open and honest as possible, it's still possible to be both honest without being super likely to hurt her feelings
>>
>>16666462

Slip her a couple xanax, and wait till shes out cold and drooling, then do whatever you want to her. Kept my boring sex life going for 3 years longer than it should have.

You either need to learn to be assertive and show her the way, trade up, or settle for boring (with the option to cheat on the side).
>>
>>16666511

Your gf will just assume she's unattractive to you or you're cheating on her lol
>>
>>16668858
This. OP, just be blunt and talk to her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.