[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date an overweight girl with a pretty face and lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

File: melissa mccarthy.jpg (1MB, 3000x1996px) Image search: [Google]
melissa mccarthy.jpg
1MB, 3000x1996px
Would you date an overweight girl with a pretty face and lot of the same interests as you?

That's the question I'm asking myself right now. I'm friends with a girl like the one I just described, and I get the feeling she's interested in me romantically. If she weren't overweight I'd immediately reciprocate her interest, but excessive fat is a huge turn off for me. She's certainly not obese but noticeably larger.

Am I shallow for feeling such reservations over physical appearances? Have you ever dated someone in spite of some major physical turn off? What was the result?
>>
As far as I'm aware, no. But for all I know maybe there is some overweight girl out there who would totally break my brain in that respect.
>>
NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>16665797
If you are not into her looks there is no way you can force yourself to be.
>>
No. I fucking hate fat people. Being fat isn't just a physical thing. It speaks volumes to the kind of person you are emotional and mentally. Yeah I'm an asshole and I've had female friends tell me I'm shallow. I have standards and I don't intend to lower them though.
>>
Depends on how overweight. Is she just chubby? Sure. Past that? Probably not.

Attraction is pretty much required in a relationship.

>>16665825
>No. I fucking hate fat people. Being fat isn't just a physical thing. It speaks volumes to the kind of person you are emotional and mentally.
You sound like a healthy and well balanced person.
>>
>>16665797
>with a pretty face and lot of the same interests as you?

yes. Assuming she is just a bit fat and not "OMFG landwhale" fat.
>>
>>16665804
Care to elaborate?
>>16665821
>>16665834
I'm afraid that it reflects badly on my own character to dismiss a potential romantic partner purely based on a physical trait, or that I'm missing out on a rewarding relationship because of simple narrow-mindedness.
>>16665835
She's just kind of fat, but like I said enough that it's noticeable and a definite turn off?

On a side-note, what's sex with a fat girl like? I've always heard jokes that it's fun as long as your friends don't find out.
>>
>>16665797
Date her and then make her lose weight.
>>
>>16665834
You sound like some SJW fag. Being fat is not okay. No one should ever be okay with the fact that they are fat. You should never let it get to that point, and if you have it's because you lack the mental acumen to do something about it. Then when you're fat you get depressed cause you're fat because of people like me who don't tolerate you. It's a vicious cycle that can easily be prevented but people like you are too afraid to tell fat people they're fat. It's "big is beautiful" and all this bullshit today. Fucking pathetic.

Fat people are a burden on society in so many ways.
>>
>>16665797
I did it once.
And if it was just by being overweight, honestly? I would still be with her.

>Am I shallow for feeling such reservations over physical appearances?
Not necessarily... personal preferences are fine, but if those reservations stop you from seeing there's another person at the other side, yes, you are.

>Have you ever dated someone in spite of some major physical turn off? What was the result?
As I mentioned above: yep. My ex-fiancée is overweight.
>>
>>16665797
No
>>
>>16665850
It certainly reflects your taste in women. It is shallow but that's just how things are - some girls refuse to give a chance a guy because he's bald - and that's shallow too. But humans are picky, it's natural for us to be selective so you needen't worry about that.
>>
File: 1437646391330.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437646391330.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>16665850
>I'm afraid that it reflects badly on my own character to dismiss a potential romantic partner purely based on a physical trait
Depends on how you treat them when you let them down. Of course it will reflect poorly on your character if you're an asshole about it, but if you let her down gently that's about all that can be reasonably expected of you.

>>16665856
Terrible idea. Any significant change done for another person will eventually collapse.

>>16665857
>You sound like some SJW fag.
Sounds like you're an annoying faggot.

I have zero expectation to pretend someone is attractive to you, but when you start preaching on a soap box about that stuff it says more about you than I ever could. You're making sweeping assumptions about a person when you know nothing about them.
>>
>>16665857
I bet you're fat.
>>
>>16665850
>and a definite turn off

well there's your answer.
>>
>>16665856
I've obviously considered this possibility, but I doubt she would comply with these terms. And I wouldn't really blame her if she didn't.

Thanks for all the feedback so far guys.
>>
>>16665850
My boyfriend apparantly had a thing for bigger girls in the past and I always wonder about it.
He has a big penis and it seemed like in part it was pleasing to him to feel like even though he is small he could make a big girl cum.
But I always wonder how they did it. He really loved me when I was pregnant and big.

Maybe you will really like it.
>>
>>16665797

No

Physical attraction is 50% of a relationship for me. It wouldn't work.
>>
>>16665857

A million times this. The cost of health insurance would drop more than half if all people dropped to at most a BMI of 28.
>>
>>16665871
Found the fatty. So you're telling me the majority of fat people don't constantly worry about being fat and wishing they could lose weight yet never actually do? Yeah that's another assumption but I'd bet the farm it's a pretty accurate description of how a fat person feels. You don't think that takes a toll on person emotionally and mentally to the point where it causes problems in other aspects of their life?

>>16665872
I bet you I'm 5'11" 150lbs. Wanna see a picture?
>>
My dad is fat and it always hurt my feelings growing up and hurt my feelings now.

Smoking is really bad too but thin smokers walk aroud acting like they are so healthy because they arent fat
>>
>>16665857
Fat people are a burden but so afe druggies, single mothers and chavs and elderly people and we can go on and on. The point is, fat people should stop trying to normalise/glamourise being fat. As a fat girl I don't need a hugbox telling me it's fine and I'm beautiful the way I am because it's a blatant lie; fat people are more prone to many illnesses for example. There is nothing good or fancy in being fat, it's (in 99%) just a character flaw, like being an addict is.

But the point of my post is - if you want to enter a relationship with someone, make sure you tolerate all aspects of their person, apperance included. Otherwise it's not fair. If you don't find fatties attractive, tough luck, look for slim girls with a similar interests/worldview
>>
>>16665886
I want to see a picture
>>
>>16665889
Im adopted by the way.
But it hurt me to see how people treated my adopted father and how he struggled to lose weight and had some weird compulsion to eat
>>
>>16665880

Truth

Talk to anyone who works in healthcare; non-compliant fatties are the #1 reason why healthcare is so high in the US.
>>
>>16665886
>Found the fatty.
You're half right, former. I'm speaking from experience, I was never particularly concerned with people who refused to associate with me due to my weight at the time. If you're going to make up sorts of nonsense off of some boogeyman you conjured up, why would I really seek your company anyways?

I decided to change because I decided to live healthier, depression or fear of socialization or what have you played little to no factor. I wouldn't hang out with those people even now. People like you do nothing to challenge the underlying causes of obesity, it's just feel good shitposting and you should be honest with yourself.
>>
File: 20160109_205916_resized.jpg (1MB, 2241x3984px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_205916_resized.jpg
1MB, 2241x3984px
>>16665896
Here you go weirdo.
>>
>>16665922
Mmm i like your bathroom
>>
>>16665922
Nice bod but you are balding :(
>>
I met my girlfriend when she was overweight and straight out told her that she would be gorgeous if she lost weight and offered her to go to the gym together. It is a great way to bond, beneficial for the couple AND she really did become gorgeous within a year or so.

Being overweight is not as much of a deal breaker as being a piece of shit who is unwilling to do something about it. Ask her if she'd like to become healthier. If she starts crying about you fatshaming her, ditch her.
>>
>>16665922
I'm >>16665935

And I gotta say, you could also benefit from a regular work out schedule.

Perfect for you two. Just don't bulk in front if her
>>
>>16665929

Not the poster but some people are born with that kind of hairline, balding is if you have a hairline that recedes at an alarming distance
>>
I broke up with a thin girl once for a somewhat overweight one. Fact is, being somewhat fat (not grotesquely, just somewhat) doesn't automatically render a gorgeous girl hideous, same as with any other physical flaw (acne, etc.) I think that most people on here are so neurotic about fat people speaks to flaws and insecurities they themselves possess; it's normal to consider it a fault, but not to be so viscerally disgusted by it. In my case the girl was kind and smart and funny and I was lucky to date her, and because she took care of herself really fucking well otherwise, her face and hair and immaculate fashion sense all added up to make her pretty fucking cute in spite of the fact that she was carrying a little extra weight. I'm not a fetishist -- it is a physical flaw -- but you're silly if you make it into a deal breaker, and the "fatties are so disgusting, they make me want to puke" replies you'll get here are really fucking vile.
>>
>>16665886

It is so easy to lose weight to a healthy level. Jesus Christ.

Limit yourself to one food item or drink per day that has processed sugar in it. Limit alcohol. Have veggies or fruits in every meal. You don't even fucking need to exercise.

You do this and you will no longer be obese and may not even fall into the overweight category.

People are such god damn pussies.
>>
>>16665922
Wow, you faggot. You actually cared enough about what random losers thought you looked like.
>>
>>16665949

Yeah... they're both pretty pathetic.
>>
I think some people can be beautiful even if extra weight. Thinking a girl is hot because she is thin is kind of pathetic. Many "thin" girls are physically in very poor shape and may be taking laxatives or skipping meals.
I got down to being super skinny once (as in 95 pounds, I am 5 5) but I was not happy with how obsessed with calories I became. Now I am trying to get rid of some baby weight - at first I felt overwhelmed but now I started a good gym routine and eating routine like I used too and I see how easy it is. By next Friday I know I am going to be feeling great and luckily I do not have much to lose.

Being thin is not important to me but being toned is.

But I will tell you men disgusted me. Lots
Of men told me "oh i love asian girls they are so small" or tried to come onto me like "you arent the skinniest
Girl but i like you." I know I am very healthy and attractive and fit.
I jogged every day and wowed people in the gym and had many really attractive men tell me I was perfect.

I love my boyfriend because in a world that values crack skinny over healthy he never once saw me as anything other than beautiful and laughed whenever some anorexic girl thought she could play
>>
>>16665929
I have a receding hairline but it's not that bad considering I'm 30. When I style my hair it isn't noticeable.
>>16665937
I plan on getting some stuff together to work out at home actually. I run about 30 miles a week but it's starting to take it toll on my knees. Speaking of running. I don't enjoy it but I do it for health reasons. Mostly heart related for the future because I already have a decent diet. It's a chore. Working out takes commitment and to get back on topic it's something fat people don't do.
>>
>>16665949
Vanity is such a weakness. One day this little faggot is going to break down and cry when he realises nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>16665949
>>16665959
Or it took like 30 seconds of my time. If I'm gonna talk lots of shit about fat people and claim to not be fat I better be able to back it up.
>>
Yes. /fit/ memes are all well and good, but if you're in the US 70% of people are fat. Even if you're not in the US, most people are fat. Eventhough I'm not fat now, I know as I age chances are I'm going to get fat. Everyone here will probably get fat. Fat is the reality of the modern age.
>>
>>16665981
>30 seconds

Kek, 4chan does not take 30 seconds, it eats whole hours.

Anyway you wanted to prove that you're not fat on a chinese cartoon board which is temporary by design and populated by losers and sociopaths. You didn't need to prove shit.
>>
>>16665972
My local gym is full of overweight people who work out daily.
>>
>>16665972
Take her with you to power walks or elliptical trainer. It's almost as good as joggjng minus the wear on joints.

If you're not even going to ask her whether she would want to exercise with you, why even bother making this thread? You basically just wanted to show random fucks that some fat bitch likes you. Bit of a loser thing to do...
>>
>>16665984
This is true.

I think health is important.
Everyone is different.

I have two dogs but one is bigger. Neither are fat.

My mom has a very fat dog and a dog at a healthy weight and they both are fed the same amount.
>>
>>16666006
I'm not OP lol. I was wondering what you meant by bulking in front of her. I'm the guy who hates fucking fat people.
>>
>>16666021
I meant not eating too much in front of her. When I helped my girlfriend diet, I ate like her when I was in around her and the rest out of her sight.
>>
>>16666021
He means dont encourage her to pull a Cartman
>>
>>16666001

Exercise doesn't cause you to lose weight. Silly fat people.

Stop eating shit tier food is the only way.
>>
>>16666055
exercise and diet combined is besy
>>
>>16666055

exercise is absolutely necessary

your body is a machine, the stronger the machine, the more fuel it needs

a 200 pound bodybuilder eats 2-3 times more food than a 250 pound fat fuck
>>
>>16665797

You are shallow. Date her.

Unless you are interested in killing, in which case you should not team up with additoinal killers.
>>
>>16665892
>People shouldn't be okay with being fat
>I'm fat btw
>doesn't mention anything they're doing to change that

You're part of the problem.
>>
>>16666084
This.

You see it with Rugby players, their diet is shit a huge but they also do a lot of exercise. Once they stop being a member of team the turn lard ass.
>>
I wouldn't. Being fat is a huge turnoff.
Note: I don't really agree with the 4chan notion of having any kind of excess fat means you're "fat". But for example, OP's pic is way over the line.

If I'm not attracted to her, why should I try to force it?
>>
>>16665935
My boyfriend did the same with me. We started dating in February, I lost 35 kg, he gained 6.

He was way out of my league when we met, he is pretty much a Greek god. He could have literally any girl he wants, but he loved my personality and intelligence, we keep each other interested and I'm his best friend.
I was already dieting and I wanted to lose weight tho, so he said I was an "investment".
>>
Absolutely yes. Everything can change... A skinny girl can just get fat after 5 years of dating. The fat girl might lose weight for her new years resolution next year. But if you get along with the fat girl and you find her face pretty, it's worth it... Assuming you won't grow to hate her for being fat, or shame her into exercising (supporting her health is fine but shaming is abusive).
>>
>>16665797
No. It's literally evolution to not be attracted to obese/out of shape people. Their lifestyle will hurt yours.
>>
It's difficult enough to find a normal girl who likes mountain climbing and kayaking. Somehow I doubt a girl with more than a few extra pounds will be into it.
>>
>>16665850
>Care to elaborate?
NO
>>
>>16667412
Sleeping with fat girls is a kind of mountain climbing.
>>
Get her to go on a diet and work out, make her skinnier and there you go.
I understand you perfectly, I'm really skinny so I wouldn't feel comfortable having an overweight girlfriend, but if I really liked her personality I imagine I'd get over it. The only girl I really liked wasn't attractive to me because of her face but I grew to start liking it even if my buddies would probably judge me. Lol didn't go out with her in the end for different reasons though
>>
The actor you have in the oicture, yes... even tho I'm "gay"

Hm maybe I'm bi who knows.
>>
>>16667316
You are part of the problem if you think I should disclose my diet, work out plan and 'wah I change my life for better' when it's not even related to the thread. Weightloss doesn't happen overnight so I'm still fat and will be (even tho less and less) for some more months. Besides, yes - fat people shouldn't be okay with being fat but some of them are too lazy to change and just don't care. You find people like that among smokers and druggies and etc, they know what they do is wrong but choose not to change. Deal with that
>>
>>16665797

Nope, never.
>>
>>16667403

Makes a lot of sense, fat people are also fairly self centered.
>>
Considering all of my interests include being active somewhat, i would never date a fat chick.
>>
Im into fitness as an interest so. 1+1=she better cook
>>
Nope.

Fatness = indiscipline, physical laziness, lack of mental fortitude
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.