[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl that you know since not so long, who text you everyday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Bs8y0A3CcAAirUq.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bs8y0A3CcAAirUq.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
If a girl that you know since not so long, who text you everyday and suddenly, one nigt tells you that she is in a loving and huggy mood, so she is going to touch herself and then sleep...

is she interested in my' she doesn't seems like an outgoing person to do that to everyone
>>
oh my fucking good that typo
>>
>>16665730
yes
does she happen to be asian?
>>
>>16665743

No she's not, why?
>>
>>16665749
nvm
go for it
>>
OP, let me tell you

In your circumstance, best way to proceed is to tell her to write more of the same. "Tell me what you're imagining doing when you got you fingers softly covering your wet and warm petals."

Her answer will give you an obvious idea of what's going on. You don't need our help.

If positive answer, give her more reasons to fantasising about you. In text form. Girls get aroused by ideas, guys get aroused by visuals. No need for dick pic, just write her fantasies.

Protip: use sensual imagery. Warm, tight, pulsating, throbbing, hard, long, wet, sweaty, softly, slippery, forceful, fast, firm, loud, etc.

It. Will. Drive. Her. Wild. And. Ready.
>>
>>16665759
>"Tell me what you're imagining doing when you got you fingers softly covering your wet and warm petals."

This is a terrible line. Wet and warm petals? Really?
>>
>>16665778
Idk, I'm drunk and couldn't think of anything that wasn't 'pussy'. Also English isn't my first language.

Just go with 'pussy'

Everything else still applies.
>>
>>16665782

the things is, i don't really want to engage in something that risky, maybe i need something smother
>>
>>16665788
How old are you? Have you ever seen a girl naked?

If you need smoother, hit her emotional triggers. Just reply with something like "I'll be thinking of you too"
>>
>>16665802
Or possibly "wish I could give you a hand ;)"
>>
>>16665802

18, and well, no, i haven't

but the thing is that, thinking of you too doesn't sound well for me, She didn't tell me she were going to think of me, i don't wanna screw this up
>>
>>16665812
Why would she tell you if she didn't want you to be thinking of her?
>>
>>16665812

You don't need to think about someone to do it, perhaps, she said it casually, before saying good night and sleep tight
>>
>>16665854
It's actually not about her intentions, it's more about how you can influence her thoughts.

I assume you're into this girl. Too often do I see guys on this board thinking that women's reasons and desires are something static and unchangeable. Thing is, if you're into a girl, you have the ability to make her attracted to you, even if she hasn't felt anything herself yet. A girl texted you and told you she's going to touch herself. Unless she sees you as her gay friend, it's already obvious she wants you to see her as a sexual being. Unless you respond to her in a way that builds attraction between you, she's going to have more reasons to think that you won't be doing anything and she'll soon lose interest, because there will be guys out there who will take advantage.

You find it intimating to write her sexually, and even suggestive, because it sits outside of your comfort zone. Well guess what, in order to become a man in your prime you need to go outside of your zone, be courageous enough to be taking risks with women. You'll be rejected plenty of times, for sure, but you'll gain a lot of experience along the way, getting more and more comfortable and confident the older you get.

Take a risk and write the girl something that shows her you're not afraid to take the lead and be more of a man than what she's used to of her other beta orbiters. As far as I can tell she's giving you permission to test her limits. Writing "wish I could give you a hand ;)" you won't risk much, since a potentially bad reaction on her part easily can be fixed by you stating that you were only joking. The potentially good reaction means you'll soon be witnessing a girl naked.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.