[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wrong for blocking women when they hit me with the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: cover.jpg (77KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
77KB, 960x960px
Am I wrong for blocking women when they hit me with the whole "let's just be friends" shit?

My friend says I should just be friends with them but that seems really fucking pathetic in my mind. I've got 20 something blocked numbers in my phone at this point.
>>
just move on and stop giving them huge amounts of time

I think your friend means be friendly, not that you have to pal around with all of them regularly. blocking numbers and things like that communicate bitterness imo
>>
You don't have to be friends with them, but blocking them seems childish. That's a lot of blocked numbers to have.
>>
File: DSC_0524.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0524.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Agree with the above opinions. I was once similar to you OP, but the above poster is right. Blocking comes across as immature and shows that you care. A better way to do it would be to just cut contact naturally, stop texting them first and respond only as you need to. Show that their answer didn't affect you whatsoever and that you have your own life to live, it comes across as much more secure.
>>
That's really childish..
Not being able to be friends with a female without just wanting your dick in her is also childish
No wonder no woman wants anything else with you
Gross
>>
Straight after those girls have realised that you've blocked them over that they'll probably just laugh at you or be thinking "wow dodged a bullet with that guy"
Which to be fair they have
You psycho
>>
Being friends with a girl after they've rejected you is literally getting cucked.
>>
Women who don't like you always have friends who might. By cutting out women you have no spark with you lose dozens of other chances. If you're good friends with many then they will tell their friends what a great guy you are. By blocking them they'll tell anyone who asks about you you're immature or an asshole, if anyone ever thinks about you again at all.
>>
>Be friends with a bitch after she tells you she just wants you to be her emotional tampon while she fucks other guys

Kek op
>>
Friendly reminder that OP is right.
>>
File: 1435211447718.gif (2MB, 255x172px) Image search: [Google]
1435211447718.gif
2MB, 255x172px
Seems like an overkill response to me. I wouldn't really want to pursue a girl I couldn't be friends with, and I assume this is said after a handful of dates. In which case it shouldn't really be that significant of an event.

But at the end of the day it's your life, and your decision.

>>16665242
Nice meme
>>
>>16665206
Wow you're a poor sport cunt
>>
>>16665243

Basically this, obviously you should not cater to their bullshit or anything but having a connection with them as peers or even possibly as friends it will open up all kinds of opportunities for you socially. Shutting them down the way you do comes off as hostile and that reputation will damage you somewhat over time. Just be like a nice decent human being who doesn't invest anything undue on these girls you don't have a shot with but don't psychotically blockade any woman who refuses to fuck you either.

I DO understand where you got this idea that this is best but it's not.
>>
>>16665225
This
>>16665235
And this.

You're not cool, you're immature and stupid.
>>
>>16665206

It depends, anon.

If you ask a stranger out for drinks and then she comes back with the whole 'im not ready for a relationship' bullshit, after she drank your booze, cut her out of your life.

But if it's someone that you knew, then like, you're friends, yaknow?
>>
You gotta play it cool, op. Those girls that tell you LJBF... They have hot friends you can date too.
>>
>>16665243
>If you're good friends with many then they will tell their friends what a great guy you are.
I remember one woman who kept asking me how I was single, rebuffed my attempt at a date, and never did as much. To this day I'm confused what her thought process was.
>>
>Be OP
>Potential to be a Chad
>doesn't give a fuck about hoes that reject him, cuts out the cancer
>Moves on to the next slut, doesn't work, block and move on

Seems flawless. Better than getting to hear about how her ex fucked her too hard to they broke up while you wish you could be her bf. Don't be a faggot OP. Women are shit tier friends 9/10 times anyway.
>>
>>16665206
that is alpha only beta nice guys want to be just friends with females and allow themselves to be exploited. alphas are straight forward and are not needy people who need to orbit girls.
>>
>>16665221
Yes, this. I'm guessing non of those blocked numbers would try and contact you anyway, except if they were passing on group messages, so you might be missing out on activities from your other friends too.
>>
>>16665206
Wow that's pathetic. Grow up, not every woman is gonna be interested in you and friends are always good. Move on
>>
>>16665319
Lol so you can't be friends with a female without being exploited? You think that having female friends make you needy? You are insecure and a dumb-ass
>>
>>16665327

Not even talking about getting laid or any of this alpha beta bullshit but why are you guys all so insistent that friends are so good to have?

At best, friends are annoyances that distract you from working, learning, working out, etc, doing productive, useful things.

Friends are like TV or Movies- feels good, useless, will slow you and your life down.

And at worst they fuck you over, steal from you,

Why bother?
>>
>>16665335
How's your nonexistent social life going?
>>
>>16665340

Good- it's nonexistent, so there's more time to work on myself, and to be honest, I'm very proud of where I am because of that.
>>
>>16665335
>Why bother?
Because for most people the good outweighs the bad. Similar deal with relationships, except everything both good and bad is magnified.
>>
>>16665335
Wow who buttfucked your soul? lol
>>
>>16665335

good luck with your aspergers anon but your advice is useless to people without mental deficits.
>>
>>16665242
not only that but they use you to make their boyfriends jealous. they use jealousy as a way to manipulate their boyfriends into putting more effort into the relationship. also it is a way for her to use you to get into your social circle of friends to meet better potential boyfriends. you are nothing but a tool and a stepping stone to women.
>>
>>16665335
If I ever feel like someone is like that then I don't hang out with them and I'm not friends with them. Friends are people I can count on and I like, and I'm under no obligation to remain friends with them if I don't want to. You sound like you would be a bad friend
>>
>>16665335
t. 4chan user
>>
File: 1450226170368.gif (833KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450226170368.gif
833KB, 200x150px
>>16665365
The way you worded is great. Thank you
>>
>>16665315
I think you used flawless when you meant immature. Seriously grow up. You think all women just want to complain about their problems to you? I mean obviously you don't have any female friends and it's obvious why.
>>
>>16665331
lets be honest you fucker the only reason a straight male ever wants to be your friend is because he wants to fuck you. women do not offer anything superior to what a male friend can offer. women are for fucking not friendship. also women know that men want sex and will use that to manipulate you like they do to nice guys who are exploited for free food,free car rides. and free attention. ect.
>>
>>16665406
Are you by chance single? Because I think you're going to stay that way
>>
>>16665406
kissless virgin detected
>>
>>16665406

bitter closet gay detected

>g-guys only want to fuck women! they don't actually LIKE them...like how all my pals prefer spending time with me over their gfs r-right guys
>why does no one want me
>>
>>16665423
>>16665438

are you women by any chance? why don't you try to offer sex to your beta orbiters and see how much of a friend he is?
>>
>>16665406

Who bled in your wheaties this morning?
>>
>>16665206

It benefits from having female friends, you can use them to get other women and learn more about women through they're chatter. Some female friends will hook you up with their other friends. I've befriend some grandmothers and they always show pictures of their daughters they'd like me to date. Even through some dads too, when dad likes you, you're in. Generally man just try to learn from women, try to understand them more ask all the questions you would like, its your chance.
>>
>>16665486

Also, having female friends gives you practice talking and interacting with women.

It sounds too obvious to need saying, but it seems like OP might be a little slow.
>>
>>16665500
yeah, banter with female friends can verge on flirty which is great practice for when you're trying to flirt with women for real
>>
>>16665459
>>>R9k is that way new friend :-)
>>
>>16665221
Very succinct. It shows you have options and don't give a fuck.
If you block them it makes you look butthurt and like you put it all on the table (and lost).
Just act natural my man.
>>
>>16665327
>. Move on
But... that's what he's doing.
>>
File: Agent_Smith_(Glassesless).jpg (66KB, 401x399px) Image search: [Google]
Agent_Smith_(Glassesless).jpg
66KB, 401x399px
>>16665206
Blocking them is the only correct response. Anything else is beta male behavior.
>>
It comes off as extremely butthurt, and I don't remember the last time I saw an "alpha male" get butthurt. But it's not imorral, and if it stops you from lashing out at them at 2:30 in the morning so be it.
>>
OP here.

I mostly block women because I'm an achoholic and reject makes me drink more so than normal. I just want to avoid the drunk calls and texts.
>>
Don't do it op
>>
File: 1447282688802.gif (2MB, 308x279px) Image search: [Google]
1447282688802.gif
2MB, 308x279px
>>16665662
Nah man, you are considering rejection as a bad thing when its not

Why would you want to be with someone who you weren't compatible with? Them not being compatible with you is a flaw on them, not you, you should be happy because something is wrong with them. Just say, "okay" and move on. Having female friends is good, because you can us them as a reference point. Treat them like an actual friend, not a woman you are trying to have sex with.

Ask them things about other women, ask them for advice on other women you are dating, ask them things that will help get you a woman, use them to do you favors. And don't give them tons and tons of time and attention, ESPECIALLY if they have guy problems or call you in the middle of the night crying or other stupid woman shit that she should be doing with her boyfriend. She friendzoned you, she doesn't get that priviledge.

Treat her like your sister. Don't go shopping with her, don't bend over backwards, don't set up alone appointments with her. Talk to her about your friends.

Ultimately, doing this will do one of two things.

1) You'll get a different woman because you'll have a cheat to help you get the.

2) When she sees you getting with other women, or she realizes she wants boyfriend privileges, you'll get out of the friendzone, but now SHE will be in YOUR friendzone, and you will have the advantage, so she will try harder and harder to escape YOUR friendzone

You literally cannot lose
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.