[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short, no chin, ugly and now balding Why did God deal me such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (61KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 600x525px
Short, no chin, ugly and now balding

Why did God deal me such a bad hand? I mean I'm not sick or missing limbs (yet) but I feel a bit angry. How the heck am I suppose to go on feeling so bitter every day? Seeing everyone else happy. Going out to work looking like a freak show eventually laughed at by youths and ignored the rest of the time..
>>
There is no God. Life isn't fair. Some people die without ever having loved or fucked anyone.

When you come terms with brutality that is life, flower being trampled by elephants foot day after day, then perhaps you'll find some spiritual peace. But you'll probably never get rid of the innate resentment.
>>
>>16665033
sounds like your outside matches your insides
>>
File: beans even stevens.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
beans even stevens.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>16665062
not to say you aren't partially right but honestly stop and imagine if everyday for the rest of your adult life, you looked like this.

This man is 25 years old, 5'1", balding and works in a grocery store.

Some people have legitimately been shat upon by the genetic lottery. My suggestion is to find a similarly deformed person of the opposite sex, god willing you can both settle for each other without too much disgust by one another.
>>
You cant do shit, youre fucked until you die. Now, focus on something else.
>>
wow none of this helps or made me feel better
>>
>>16665110
>Now, focus on something else while I'm going to do all the things you never will

fixed
>>
>>16665078

Gad damn.

Well at least that nigga can walk and talk. He's gotta use the hand he was dealt. Danny devito gets bitches and money, last time I checked he was ugly as hell.
>>
>>16665078

He doesn't work at a grocery store. He was at santa's workshop and got a gig for a movie. Prob getting into a role or just doing some specific star shit.
>>
just make cash op
>>
File: 1447507792013.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447507792013.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>16665033
Quit being upset about things you can't control and focus on the things you CAN control

Resources are ultimately far more valuable than looks, which are only temporary, after a certain point looks become meaningless, and the good looking people who didn't prepare themselves with greater value beyond their looks will become just like you, but they won't have any time to fix things, and having had and lost they will be in far worse shape than you

What you need is to focus on acquiring assets that will generate you passive income, until you passively generate enough income to cover your monthly expenses, then you will be wealthy

Then find a way to spend your time that you don't have to spend working, and make dosh bucks, work all the time, buy a van and live in it, do nothing but work for a year and save tons of money, study for realty lincenses, study how to open a business

Use your money and focus to acquire even greater assets, minimize your liabilities (that means don't buy a house unless you are going to turn it into a rental)

Once you are wealthy and your passive income is very good, you will be amazed by how many women will want to fuck you, but fuck them, they are after your money

Knock them up and pay child support, don't actually OWN anything, make a private corporation so that you CONTROL everything, that way you minimize payments

Fly around the world knocking women up, have fucktons of kids, and when you want a real wife, mail order bride, keep good relations with her family, just treat her family like all your other liabilities

There you have it, you're successful, happy, you've spread your seed around the globe, and you have a good wife, ultimately all of your friends and family are going to be jealous of how great your life is

None of it has to do with what you look like, that's just an illusion
>>
>>16666217

Starting a business and getting your foot in the door requires good looks. Image is important its why uglies can't rise up in the workplace.

Plus the second half borders crazy. Why would you want to make offspring that will be flawed like you and suffer more so since no dad. What's the point
>>
>>16665033
Hair plugs?
>>
>>16666217
literally the vast majority of the richest people on earth are over 6' tall, in a world where the average man (worldwide) is 5'8.5". it's pretty obvious to see how being more attractive correlates to success, reminder that there are models (male and female) paid millions just to be attractive. Some convict guy literally has women swarming around him because he's hot, and male modelling agencies are offering him jobs. The majority of famous people are handsome too. Also good job posting a picture of two 195cm handsome gentlemen in a thread about an unsightly manlet.
>>
>>16666318

Three choices

At least try to get ahead failing many times and eventually MAYBE succeeding or not

Do nothing and keep the status quo

Kill yourself

Everyone gets old and ugly in the end so that guy is right in a few areas. Focus on studies just make some cash and invest it well. You don't need to be a model to succeed but it does hasten things.
>>
Just how tall are you?
>>
Do tall people actually get treated better?
>>
>>16666583
5'10"
>>
>>16666586
Are you serious?
That's not fucking short
>>
>>16666586

What a fucking joke. 5ft 10 is pretty fucking average you wanna be nigger
>>
>>16666585
stupid, superficial people care about height.
there are an overwhelmingly large amount of such people

if you want to be successful and you're short, you go into tech. if you go finance, retail, real estate, anything that doesn't benefit from very high IQ, you are going to get fucked over for not being 6'+
>>
>>16666604
Are you short perchance?
>>
>>16666611
Yeah, 5'7"
But I have a voice deeper than anyone I know, a handsome face, and a 150+ IQ that I've been more than capable of abusing for social status. I base my opinion on my experiences in college before and after being redpilled on height.

But the evidence is out there; not all fortune 500 ceos are tall, but you only find the short ones in tech.
>>
>>16666628
You seem a bit salty bro
>>
>>16666583

Op here in 5'6 rounding up
>>
serious question op, do you fap daily? i ask because i am starting to think there's a connection with that and baldness. i feel your pain bro
>>
>>16665033
>How the heck am I suppose to go on feeling so bitter every day?
By accepting the fact that your troubles have very little to do with your looks.

>Seeing everyone else happy.
What makes you think they are happy?

>Going out to work looking like a freak show eventually laughed at by youths and ignored the rest of the time.
What makes you think youths are laughing at you?
>>
>>16668058

Not him but in groups they make fun of any unfortunate looking people. Just how society works.

This is pretty obvious though to anyone who has been in high school
>>
>>16665033
Your image punched in the gut. That's me.
>>
File: moby.jpg (128KB, 685x365px) Image search: [Google]
moby.jpg
128KB, 685x365px
>>16665033
Go full bald. You'll instantly stop looking like a loser. A good beard helps too.

Get a monthly objective. Something that makes you feel good. A play, a movie, a hooker, whatever, it's not important, as long as you feel good.

Helps going through the years. You'll be retired before you know it, with free money to keep doing the same until you die.

You're welcome.
>>
>>16665033
You're not SUPPOSED to go on bitter all the time. It will kill you. Self improvement to try to remove the bitterness is how you survive bitterness. I found self improvement in knowledge. It's a real confidence booster, and sometimes helps you understand others better so you aren't upset with them. It's like a never ending library of resources and skills at your command for every possible situation.
Also getting ignored is usually a result of not trying to make an impression. And don't give me that "but I've tried" bullshit. You're still on 4chan, no you haven't.
>>
A friend of mine is dating a short guy with no chin who most people would say isn't very attractive and she's good looking. He's just a really cool guy.

If you focus your life on making other people happy I feel like you don't get anywhere, especially if you're not a very attractive person. But if you do things that make you happy and accomplish things that you want to accomplish you become a fun and interesting person to be around, which is attractive in itself.

Basically don't worry about it. Just do your thing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.