[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 years old and I've done virtually nothing with my life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1452331882767.jpg (27KB, 450x364px) Image search: [Google]
1452331882767.jpg
27KB, 450x364px
21 years old and I've done virtually nothing with my life. How do I get over the fact that I've wasted my best years and I'll never have a decent career.
>>
drink
>>
18-20 year olds suck, they aren't the best years. You can get a decent career within 3 years, then you have another 15 or more to fly around partying or whatever you want.
>>
I started a career in finance then and worked for a bit. Left that at 25 to retrain in a science field. New 4 year degree and everything. You are so young. Important thing is to just start.
>>
>>16664796
Don't worry

I'm 24 and going back to school in the fall

I'll be turning 25 a couple months into the semester and I'll be close to 27 when I finally finish

Better late than never

Sometimes employers prefer hiring candidates who are a bit older due to difference in maturity, and the fact that they're less likely to move onto bigger things
>>
>>16664796
>best years
Your best years are ahead. At 18-21 you are still just an immature child. Why not get an education? Go to college/university. Or learn a trade.
>>
Everyone thinks their best years are the last five.
>>
Join the armed forces
>experiences
>friends
>girls want to fuck you
>When you die people remember you
>>
>>16664796

You have nothing to worry about at 21. If you were saying this at31 you might have a point. Must of us has no clue what we wanted to do at 21, and ended up doing something else entirely.

Make a plan, and stick to it.
>>
>>16664796
Go to community college
>>
>>16664796
If you're counting your years of adolescence in your 21 years, it's technically not having done nothing. Plus, some people have the best part of their lives in their 20s, or even 30s.
>>
>>16664796
In the end, who gives a fuck anyway
>>
ive done virtually everything I wanted except sex

and even that is bumming me out enough that I want to shoot myself

so really it doesnt matter what you do with your life
there will always be something that will make you miserable
>>
Become a psychonaut
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.