[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I bring a girl who tricked me into getting her pregnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20151010_164048.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20151010_164048.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
How do I bring a girl who tricked me into getting her pregnant to have a miscarriage/abortion/to disregard child support?

P.S. I only suspect pregnancy, because she is talking about having a weak stomach after eating and dizziness in the last couple of days.
>>
>>16664382
Trick her into drinkin' lot's of dissolved birth control pills.

>inb4 moral-pricks and whiteknights tell me that this is wrong.

And what she did wasn't? Fuckin' white knights. Tricks work both ways, ask any hooker.

>Inb4 "two wrongs don't make a right".

Yeah, but the right "wrong" will prevent a greater wrong called the child support system from destroying this young man's life. Shit, we get no rights as parents, why the fuck we got the responsibilities?

Fuck that shit, dissolve bitch control pills in her drinks.
>>
This is exactly my problem, I'm not ready for children, I have no job, no own apartment, nothing that goes for me until I finish my degree and this girl wants to force a child into my life.

>>16664398
You mean putting them into water and letting her drink it?

For which period of time?

Do you have a source?
>>
Oh dude you fucked up
>>
>>16664474
>You mean putting them into water and letting her drink it?
Yeah, also get her drunk.

>For which period of time?
This is 4chan, I'm no doctor. Just grab a bunch of pills and hope for the best.

>Do you have a source?

Again, I'm no doctor. But it's more subtle than pushing her down a flight or stairs or giving her a falcon punch to the baby factory.
>>
Birth control pills makes girls temporarily infertile. If she's already pegmend they won't to shit.

How did she 'trick you'?
>>
Grind up birth control and plan b, put it in her food.
>>
>>16664484
>>16664483
Maybe other /adv/ices?

I mean she could still have a cold.

Or stomach issues, because she has drunk a lot the last couple days.

Also we know each other for 2 weeks. Isn't a weak stomach supposed to come into play at week 5 or so in a pregnancy?
>>
>>16664492
She told me that she will accept the fact I'm not ready for kids and in fact the one time we didn't use condoms she took the pill for post intercourse, so I believed she is serious with waiting.

But in the last few days she wanted only to fuck without it, and strangely my condoms seemed to break more often and she felt she had a weak stomach and all. I don't know. I feel tricked.
>>
You need to get a microwave then you turn it on and make her stand next to it till she collapses then give her wine until the blood arrives. Then you're all sorted. If their is no blood run.
>>
>>16664492
Agreed if shes already preggers then nope no chance with bc after the event. Plan B only works within 72 hours of the unprotected sex, and gets less likely to work as you get further away from the sex.
There are other
abortifacients though I use parsley tea when I want my period earlier, there are others available so just google that for a start. If she drinks tea, parsley tea will be easy to slip her as it's flavor could be hidden in normal tea, hot chocolate or coffee.

I think your jumping to conclusions a bit quickly though. Especially if her period isn't late yet.
>>
>>16664382
Have you talked to her about what you would do should she get pregnant? Stop being so damn paranoid, it could easily be food poisoning.
>>
File: you-are-so-dumb.jpg (75KB, 347x347px) Image search: [Google]
you-are-so-dumb.jpg
75KB, 347x347px
>>16664382
>>
>>16664398
Dissolving birth control pills and having her drink them won't work. That's not how birth control works.
>>
>>16664503
Plan B won't work if it's been more than 3 days
>>16664524
So you just feel tricked. Don't actually know.
>>
>>16664511
>Also we know each other for 2 weeks
And she tricked you to get her pregnant? What the fuck man?
>>
2 weeks isn't enough time to tell if you're pregnant senpai.
I wouldn't worry about it 'till at least six, and then use an aborticidant if needed. I hate that you have to resort to something like that, but it's the monster the system has created. If guys get no legal rights regarding paternity, they'll just circumvent legal channels.
>>
Just leave her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.