[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go pick up my gf at her grandmas >before going inside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Psychic.jpg (502KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Psychic.jpg
502KB, 2400x2400px
>go pick up my gf at her grandmas
>before going inside her house she tells me not to say my last name around her or her family
>she tells me they're "special"
>she tells me she already heard enough from them roasting her for having a bf with a last name like mine
>her whole family on mom's side are racist, classist cunts and were talking shit about me

I'm probably gonna be in a situation soon where I have to meet them, maybe even tomorrow. what do. I can't confront them without looking like an asshole
>>
File: chPicture007.jpg (134KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
chPicture007.jpg
134KB, 500x474px
What is it about your name?
>>
>>16662686
Its a pretty common last name in the city and sometimes people associate it with lower class.
>>
>>16662703
Is it Nigger? It is, ain't it?
>>
>>16662682
are you a brit?
>>
>>16662717
>>16662728
Nah, Im not brit or black or poor
>>
you should marry her and make her take your last name just to fuck with them
>>
u a jew OP?
I've had this same experience if so.
>>
>>16662735
Where are you from where classism due to your last name is a big deal? Ive never heard of such a thing in the US

Racism sure, but not classism
>>
>>16662738
Nah, but Im curious how you went about it

>>16662736
She actually joked about it because shes the only non lesbian girl who's old enough on her side
>>
>>16662742

The south or the east coast probably
>>
>>16662750
I am from the south. American names are so mixed up they never struck me as having much meaning. Not like european nobility or anything like that
>>
>>16662748
It didn't work out in the end, but it wasn't because of the family directly. I mean I saw that she let her family disrespect me for essentially looking 'jewy' and having a jewish last name even though I'm not really religious at all. I don't really give a shit what the parents think, but she never said anything to change their minds.
I want my partner to have my back. If she won't stand up to her parents a bit then she's not worth it man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.