[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So somehow my body has decided to lactate for unknown reasons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: expressing-milk_557x200.jpg (32KB, 557x200px) Image search: [Google]
expressing-milk_557x200.jpg
32KB, 557x200px
So somehow my body has decided to lactate for unknown reasons. I'm definitely not pregnant because I'm currently on my period.

Has this ever happened to any other anon?
When I try to research it, google says it's gotta be a pituitary tumor. But a tumor would stop my period?
Kind of worried but mainly weirded out and wondering if this is just something that happens.

I kind of blame some kind of hormones from being near a friends baby. That's kind of all the makes sense to me.

For anyone curious I tried tasting it and it doesn't have a huge amount of taste I'd describe it as tasting like clean skin. It's sticky feeling though, more so than cow milk. Also I can only get droplets out.
>>
Ask a doctor. Googles not good for that kind of stuff. I've heard of it happening due to hormone fuck ups.
>>
There's this thing called a doctor they're new but they're good
>>
File: 56P.jpg (164KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
56P.jpg
164KB, 800x494px
Webmd says it's most likely from excessive nipple stimulation
>>
>>16662420
Does this mean I get get my gf to lactate if I keep playing with her tits?
>>
>>16662406
>>16662409
Well I'll mention it at my next checkup which is gonna be in 3-4 months.

But just in the mean time it's killing me.
>>
>>16662431
Could be the kid thing and weird hormones but it's still something you'll want to mention to a doctor.

Just read up online how to deal with lactation in the mean time.
>>
>>16662426
I mean my boyfriend plays with them all the time.
But for the past 3 weeks we've been at family houses for winter break and haven't done anything.

So I'm really not sure if it's from him or not.

Because how easy is it to make a girl that's not pregnant lactate? I've read some posts here and I remember them giving instructions that were like "you gotta rub your boobs for 10 minutes every 3 hours for weeks before anything happens"
>>
Get your thyroid checked, they will also do blood work to check lactation levels. Thyroid problems are hormonal imbalances that can cause a lot of problems including lactation. If they feel it's more serious, they will do an ultrasound of your breasts or even a mammogram if the ultrasound looks suspicious.
>>
Are you on any medications? My sister lactated as a side effect of some antidepressants so that may be it..
>>
>>16662400
Its almost like women lactating because of anti depressants is a joke thing because women are so against having a child but so miserable it has to trick their body into thinking they have one.
>>
File: sheenseroquel.jpg (30KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
sheenseroquel.jpg
30KB, 500x442px
>>16663065
>lactated
>antidepressants
more likely antipsychotics (block D2 receptors in the tuberoinfundibular pathway), marketed by big pharma for depression
>>
Post areolas and tits from the side. Whats the milk look like and are your breasts sore?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.