[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new view.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I had huge resentment and rage for women because of countless betrayal in relationships. I realize something 2 months ago.

First gf cheated on me, thing is i was trying to make it work for 6 months and things didn't change on her part, i should of dumped her sooner instead of being a desperate/dumb fuck trying to keep something alive that's long was dead.

Second gf, she had kids and an abusive baby's father. She'd always tell me how he'd try to harrass her and i'd try a lot of times to convince her not to go back to him, i was always there when she needed a ride or cash, later i found out she banged him, i was driving her to him everyday(didn't even know at the time) and she was giving my cash to him, tried to make that work for 11 months( 11 fucking months wasting my life) and she dumped me. I want to play victim but the reality of it all is that i deserved it, she had sooooo much baggage, i should love/respect myself to do better but a yes desperate and stupid fuck. I can't believe i got upset at her, i feel so fucking pathetic.

The other gfs the same thing pretty much, sme story, i should of left sooner instead of being dumb fuck.

Anyways just started a new relationship, just started 9 days ago. She's good so far, she seems really independant, has a lot of hobbies and good close friends, which is good i've obtained new hobbies myself. We see each other twice a week.

Guys my current gf likes a man who leads the relationship and she likes to be submissive, how can i do that? Well obviously i've been a passive fuck in the past, how can i give off the manly vibes. She likes my snappy comebacks when we joke around, i feel like that's kind of taking charge. How can i put her in check if she does something i don't like, how can i get her to submit, i doubt she's going to just "be submissive" just because.
>>
>>16662336
I'm so glad you are thinking like this. I cannot tell you how annoying it is when a guy figures out I am submissive and thinks I am just going to submit to him because of that. Gotta earn that shit, gotta be a dom to get the sub to come out of me. Pun intended

As far as that is concerned though, it depends on what kind of things she is into. What kind of sub
>>
>Guys my current gf likes a man who leads the relationship and she likes to be submissive, how can i do that?

she is in a relationship with you already, probably because she likes you the way you are

if you try to fake something just to please her, then I think you two are going in a wrong direction

if she specifically want a guy who is good at being dominant, she shouldn't even have started a relationship with you
>>
>>16662341

thank you 2 years of my life were a lie, playing victim. I totally agree no woman is just suppose to submit you, a lot of the guys who wish they had submissive gfs, the gf got way bigger balls than they do(figuratively ofcourse lol)

Not sure what kind of sub she is yet, what kinds are there.
>>
She probably saw a spark of the kind of dom she likes and so she's trying you out. Just go with your gut. If you are too forced fake about it, it's just going to turn into hell later when you are way past your daily comfort zone
>>
>>16662360
it's like a personality thing, she might identify with one or another type of sub, but in the end it is down to what she's into. Go to like fetlife or literotica to browse the spectrum, figure out what you are okay with and just watch her reactions to things. Figure her out
>>
File: jjj.jpg (12KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
12KB, 480x320px
>>16662336
>later i found out she banged him, i was driving her to him everyday(didn't even know at the time) and she was giving my cash to him,
holy shit my sides. women are ruthless

you got KEKED. she used you like a cheap tampon.
>>
>>16662344

Yeah its new to me for a woman to just come out and say that, some strange feeling, I feel like all men are naturally dominant it's just women have more power nowadays so it encourages men to be submissive. But like my grandpa use to tell me but i didn't listen, "Men died and built this country for women and children, when they've done the same, then they can push me around and wear the pants.".
>>
>>16662401

Yeah it's sad i put up with it for 11 months after i found out.
>>
>>16662361
>>16662366

Why every time submissive comes up everyone talks about bdsm? Now i'm scared looool.
>>
>>16662422
being sub is a mindset has nothing to do with bondage, they just tend to coincide
>>
>>16662444

Well actually she didn't tell me directly she wanted me to be a leader, she was talking about other guys when we were dating and she said she like a man who has a backbone, seemed like she saaid she likes to be submissive kind of jokely but idk. We shall see i'll tread carefully.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.