[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (3KB, 149x149px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 149x149px
I cannot help but think black people are just naturally less intelligent. In classes, they always space out and have to ask white people for answers, and they have no work ethic in terms of education, and sometimes in terms of employment. This of course does not apply to all, but many a black person is this way. They also talk like autistic foreigners with a lisp, and I cannot feel safe if I walk by a group of black people on the sidewalk. Help me be not racist please.
>>
>Help me be not racist please.

Hear me out for a second, you just might not be racist.

Take Al Roker for example, nobody would call him a nigger. He's friendly, upstanding, intelligent and a caring father...on top of being motivated in his career.

The same can be said for Obama more or less.

Thuglife trash on the other hand? Fucking irredeemable filth. Nothing to do with their skin color either, you can have thuglife mexicans and whites, and they are pretty much just as bad, except for the fact that you have a harder time taking them seriously.

Heres a good vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
>>
>>16662294
Welp, that's refreshing. But really, does anyone feel safe around Muslim men? And I don't mean white Muslims, I mean like middle eastern immigrant Muslim.
>>
>>16662303

.And I don't mean white Muslims, I mean like middle eastern immigrant Muslim.

If were ignoring skin color then its not racism.

The problem with muslim immigrants is that they usually wear their religion on their sleeve, forcing their wives to wear the fucking masks, demanding prayer time/locations, taking their ceremonial knife on a plane, and ostricising their own children for not following their cult-like traditions

Again, its the fucking culture, not the skin color.

Same shit with jews, hollywood jews are totally okay, but the orthodox cultists...FUCK them
>>
>>16662255
I see what you're saying OP.
I'm a black man and i was heavily "white washed" growing up. I did well in school took a few AP classes. I hang out with (mostly) white people. People always told me that i act extremely white. I didn't get along with a lot of the blacks at school. I'm too quiet and awkward around them. And black women wont date me due to my lack of "swag". I've had some awesome black friends in the past. I'm a failed black I guess. Basically you gotta understand the difference between niggers and blacks. Same goes for sand niggers and Muslims. I wouldn't blame you if you don't feel safe when walking by a group of black people.
>>
It's possible that you have a confirmation bias. You focus on any negative qualities you can find of black people to confirm your dislike of them.

Strike up a conversation with some of them. Be legitimately nice. Try to get over the us vs them mentality. You might find they aren't so bad.
>>
They are naturally less intelligent. Tabula rasa has been deconstructed by scientists for quite some time now. No need to hate them or anything but the average black is going to be less intelligent than you and thats never going to change.
>>
>>16662255
>help me not be racist
>comes to 4chan

You're not going to get the help you want here, unless you just want to rationalize why being racist is totally cool. Might as well go ask /pol/.
>>
>>16662532

i've had 2 close friends over my life who had similar white washing so to speak.

both of them came from roots civil rights southern parents, ones who still don't like republicans but hate rap and everything it represented from the coast that brought it in.

I've often wondered what kind of terrible identity crisis they might struggle with by being told race doesn't matter, only to be told by other black people at least as much as by jerky white people that yes it does matter.
>>
I'd say take a more sympathetic approach. I don't wanna sound like some kind of tumblr trash when I say this, but as a result of systemic discrimination (in the past and to an extent even now), most black people are very disadvantaged.

You think of it this way: for many white people, even poor white people, education is very valued. You could be in a family with an abusive mom and alcoholic dad, and you will keep getting told education is your way out.
Now take a black kid. Educators will think their time is most likely going to be wasted on these kids in school, so although the message is there, the effort isn't. At home the mom probably got knocked up early on. Dad may or may not be present. Things like drugs, violence, and excessive irresponsible spending are introduced and even put onto a pedestal at a young age. They see that their parents are relatively alive despite all this and base animalistic desires are met, and regardless of if they succeed or not they will still be subjected to systems of discrimination. So if a black kid is putting himself through school he is still influenced by a life of a system that doesn't care so he will care less.

This is why "white washed" blacks don't have this problem. They perhaps come from more privileged backgrounds or atleast those that value education.
>>
>>16662548
>Strike up a conversation with some of them. Be legitimately nice. Try to get over the us vs them mentality. You might find they aren't so bad.
Hey get a load of this fucking nigger lover.
>>
>>16662532
>And black women wont date me due to my lack of "swag".
I refuse to believe adults actually care about that kind of nonsense.
>>
>>16662255
I agree with you. For some reason the newly young generation of black students are very lazy, rude , obnoxious, and generally detest the white man "me" very much.
This was how it was for the majority not all, but most students at TAMUC.
It made me want to transfer so bad when at 2am on a Wednesday I would hear a black student from the resident hall parking lot blaring his music with loud speakers like no one else was trying to fucking sleep.
>>
>>16662593
You're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>16662651
>I refuse to believe adults actually care about that kind of nonsense.
This was back in high school.
I wasn't very clear sorry
>>
>>16662641
I fucking know, right? Dayum.
>>
>>16662593
Even if that were true, it could easily be a result of societal norms. Less income=less education=lower intelligence.

Ever heard of this?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/06/human-intelligence-iq-research_n_6792758.html

Human intelligence has been increasing with each generation at an alarming rate. That is, IQ scores. It's actually because of an increase in living standards and education, not light speed evolution. Our brains are molded by the societies we grow up in.

So you have no proof it's genetic.
>>
well, I think you're right. trust your gut, the Huffington Post is lying, my friend.
>>
I am a white math teacher in an inner city school. Probably about 30% black students. In both my algebra 2 classes i have a few black kids at the top of the class, they focus better and try harder than everyone else in the room. Not too white washed either.

the ratio of smart black kids to dumb ones is about the same as white kids. The difference is in the dumb ones.

The dumb black kids act in a way that is much more foreign. Weird ebonics and stupid clothes.

Dumb white kids are so much worse with being overmedicated for add to a point where they cant function socially.

My life is actually easier with a higher proportion of black kids in my class.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.