[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get fucking revenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Of a girl that cheated on you.
For fuck sake.
>>
>>16662131
Try harder.
>>
Live a good life and become a better person than she can ever imagine to be or be with. That's the best kind of revenge right there.
>>
Forgive her and move on. That will hurt her the most.
>>
Revenge is a self-destructive kind of concept. Only if you can believe that someone being even slightly worse off than you can you embark on that path. Sacrificing yourself for another person should not be an act of revenge.
>>
>>16662154
"The sweetest revenge is living well" - Darius Rucker
>>
>>16662131

Well OP, how long has your gf been acting strange?
>>
revenge will only be a temporary relief, afterwards you will feel just as bad or worse

but anyways

one way of revenge is to pretend that you want to forgive, then fuck and dump
>>
>>16662154
>>16662160
Godtier advice right here.
>>
Been like 1 week that she was acting strange
>>
She broke up with me anyway
She's with the other guy, now
>>
I made so many fucking things that this douchebag could never do for her, damn
>>
Well op have you guys been on and off? How long did the honeymoon phase last, how long were you together?
>>
What do u mean by "being on and off" ? We never argue if what you're meaning.
>>
You get over it and keep living life. It's gonna hurt for a bit, but revenge won't do anything.
>>
>>16662198

How long have you been together?
>>
>>16662186
there's not much you can do here then, unless you resort to violence which won't be a good idea

as the others have said, the best form of revenge is to forgive and move on
>>
>>16662131
Date a girl exponentially hotter than her.
>>
Was still crying texting her like 30 minutes but well.. decided to stop texting her now. I really fucking hope that the douchebag with who she is will broke hardly with her. Then that she realized that I was different, trying to keep her safe everyday from the pain.
>>
>>16662211

>trying to keep her safe everyday from the pain.

If this is true you had her cheating on you coming, you should have enough self-respect to date someone that's an asset rather than a burden. Sounds like she's got baggage.
>>
Well actually she was scarifying most of the time. And everytime she needed me, I was there. I even walked for 2 hours and wait 1 hour to talk to her, someday. But she never came. Actually it was yesterday.
>>
>>16662239
it seems that you put alot of effort into pleasing her

you probably think you were doing her a favor, but it actually seems that it was more about you than her

that's totally fine, but one thing to keep in mind is that sometimes people don't really care about it that much, which seems to be her case
>>
>>16662131
You don't get revenge on a girl who cheated on you and then broke up with you. We live in a place and time where a girl who does both of these things is essentually untouchable: there is nothing you can do that will hurt her in any way without getting yourself arrested.

The ones who cheat and try to stay are another matter. For these cases, all you have to do is leave, cut contact, and get on with your life. It sounds strange, and ot's certainly not a very satisfying form of revenge, but it will fucking WRECK them. Seriously. I think it must have something to do with value that modern culture places on maintaining friendships (or at least cordial relations) at all costs. The best part is that it's totally self-inflicted, and this fact alone makes it hurt even worse.

But when they cheat and leave, there's nothing you can do. They beat you to the punch, and it sucks, but there's nothing left that you can do to hurt them once they've done this. Not that doesn't end up hurting you way worse, anyway.
>>
>>16662131

anon, i am literally in the same situation as you.

trust me, texting her rapidly won't fix the situation. it will only make her and you worse off.

the rage and shit you're feeling is normal, but don't dwell on it. it'll pass. you did nothing wrong here, and you don't need to have revenge.

I have no idea how long you were with her, but chances are she'll probably ditch this other guy too.

Do something you enjoy. Play vidya, go for a walk, fap if you're that desperate. You might not think you deserve it but you do and you should.

You were a good bf, don't let her or anyone tell you you weren't. She was a shitty ex who just used you, and she'll keep doing it and doing it.

Don't try to give her attention in any way, even in a way of revenge. She'll feed off of it. Do what all the other anons in this thread say, live a good life.

The best type of revenge is to isolate her. Never talk to her. Show her you don't need her. Forget she exists entirely. Don't do anything violent or irrational. You're better than that, and you're better than her.

Live a happy life, anon.
>>
>>16662164
She won't give a shit if OP is doing well.
She'll be too busy fucking chads.

But i guess its okay advice
>>
You don't, revenge is petty.
Why is everyone so petty?

Maybe it's just because my emotions are so shallow, but I don't see any point in things like this.
>>
>>16662131

You don't. Literally just let it go.

You're not the first and you won't be the last.
>>
>>16662209
Exponentially was the wrong word to use here
>>
>>16662131

Don't get revenge be the man. Walk away and find yourself a new woman(note:not infantile complex girl in woman's body.). Those strong signals and pain you are feeling is your brain subconsciously telling you to stay the fuck away. It's why we experience pain it's the same as pulling your hand away from a hot plate instinctively. Tell her how much she disappointed you though and that you forgive her but can't ever be with her because trust is gone. Kill her with kindness but be firm but never vindictive.
>>
>>16662154
>>16662164
/thread
>>
>>16662410

Revenge might be a bitter reaction but Vengeance is righteously smiting your opponent in the most honorable way possible.
>>
>>16663272
Sure, all good in theory.

But I still can't see the point in it. But then again, I also feel no sorrow, remorse, regret or guilt.

I don't know how to process these sorts of emotions properly anyway.
>>
File: 1294254733571.png (201KB, 941x950px) Image search: [Google]
1294254733571.png
201KB, 941x950px
>>16663277

Tell me if this guy felt:

>Sorrow
>Remorse
>Regret
>Guilt

If any?
>>
File: 123123123123123123123.jpg (106KB, 728x674px) Image search: [Google]
123123123123123123123.jpg
106KB, 728x674px
>>16663286

Or this guy?
>>
>>16662131
Tell everyone that she cheated on you. make sure that everyone knows that related to both him and her. Try to get in close with her friends but dont interact with her while doing so. Her friends will sympathize with you which will slowly eat at their relationship.
Furthermore, if this doesnt work. Then both she and her friends are people without a soul. You have to realize that you got out lucky. Be sure to say that as well.
>Shes a cheating whore. Im not even mad, the thought that she could have strung me along longer is terrifying. Im so glad Im free of such a terrible person.
The people that know her that hear this will also agree with you and it will lessen her value as a person in whatever circle you guys run in.
>>
File: IHGJKL.jpg (123KB, 1004x560px) Image search: [Google]
IHGJKL.jpg
123KB, 1004x560px
>>16663289

HMMMMMMMM?
>>
Dated a girl for three years and she cheated on me the summer before we went off to college together. Found out a few months later. Been trying to make that shit work for the past year but just ended up cheating on her out of spite. Wish I had just moved on.
>>
File: 1301764876651.jpg (45KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
1301764876651.jpg
45KB, 414x600px
>>16663305

Dude you should've done this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR0p7NzmBxg
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.