[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 38d1a8955c786404c0d8754dc7e10d6f.jpg (106KB, 736x1002px) Image search: [Google]
38d1a8955c786404c0d8754dc7e10d6f.jpg
106KB, 736x1002px
So ive been suicidal for a few weeks now and im trying to keep myself from doing it but there are a few kids at school and they tend to tell me to drink bleach, kill yourself, ect. what can i do to have these things stop so they dont end up pushing me to do it because i feel like eventually im going to end up doing it (i was suicidal over winter break also)
>>
>what can i do to have these things stop
you could drink some bleach
>>
>>16661737
Oh fuck off.

Seriously though, do you have a school counselor? You don't have to tell them what kids are doing this but you can let them know what's going on. They won't tell anyone else about it unless you request they do so if you're worried about the kids finding out
>>
you can punch 'em
thats a good reliever and not such a big deal depending on where you live
>>
>>16661749
thanks i may not be the op but thats only because i switched pcs but ill talk to my school counselor about this
>>
>>16661757
Quick tip for future, none of us know that you switched pcs and none of us will care either. Lots of people have phones and computers and use both.
>>
>>16661776
ok thanks
>>
If you end up doing it make sure you come back to haunt them like in the movie 'Unfriended'
>>
>>16661802
will do.
>>
>>16662065
Don't do it, you are healthy and not dying show those bitch what you worth
>>
If you 're wanna die..
Don't cause you're fear from the life..
Don't cause you're afraid from the people and their words..

Anyway if you don't care live or die.. Then fight with them until you die.. but in a gloryous way..

Get your courage child.. You can't loose anything..

Get your anger.. Lead this against you're enemyes..

Surprise them.. Get to burn into you the fire inside.. Watch some motivation culture..

Don't be a coward.. You're a fucking hero man!
>>
Might as well die if you think some words will hurt you. Wait until you're older when you experience some real shit. Man up pussy
>>
>>16661735
You really think a few petty insults from some snot-nosed brats means something? I had a similar diccusion with a suicidal friend, so I don't know if my words will get to you. But suicide is a shameful way of giving up, and it will just cause A LOT of problems for others just so you can give up and have some peace.
>>
Nobody who is truly suicidal can switch it on and off week to week. It's a constant, crushing burden. You're moody, a teenager, or both. It'll pass. Find a hobby and stop talking to people who talk shit. Pounding one of them in the face will snap you right the fuck out of it.
>>
File: shialabeouf.jpg (16KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
shialabeouf.jpg
16KB, 670x503px
>>16661735
>im trying to keep myself from doing it
>>
op, one of the best lessons you can and should learn in your school days is not to give a fuck what any of your stupid peers think.

seriously, no one knows what they're doing, they're like cattled herded together, each one afraid to stand out and do their own thing.

don't be concerned what people think, throughout your whole life you will always have people who don't "get" you or what motivates you in life, but if you listen to them you mess yourself up. you need to be confident in yourself to the point where you can absorb other peoples' criticisms and insults and literally feel nothing except more motivation to do your own thing.

i used to be shy in school too and if someone just looked at me badly i'd freak out over it for days. something began to change as i neared the end of highschool and i just stopped caring, i realized that no one was better off than me, just on different life paths, and they had no more right to criticize me than i had to criticize them.

what i've found as i've got older is that older people all tend to learn this lesson and operate on a daily basis knowing it is the truth.

don't even dare think about suicide because of some school bullies! that is ridiculous, that plays right into their pathetic game. let it inspire you to live to 100 years old and outlive them all!
>>
>>16661735
If you're dead you can't enjoy anything. If you're alive you can change your life.

Success is the best revenge for anything. Ignore those dumbfucks and focus on your studies. You'll find comfort in personal gain. Trust me it's one of the best feelings in the world.
>>
File: 03011cef.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
03011cef.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
>>16661735
>>
>>16661735
Fucking hell breh I've been feeling the same

How would you go about it? For me the best way would be to starve myself to death. It's the hardest but the most valiant. I've ran a 1000 cal defecit for weeks at a time and lowest weight was 110lb at 5'7". Idk reckon I could get down to 100lb but idk if I could do it till I died
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.