[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is very curious about me exes and sometimes asks me for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 12313484846546.jpg (55KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
12313484846546.jpg
55KB, 320x240px
My gf is very curious about me exes and sometimes asks me for details, even some very intimate ones, about how things were before. I'm her first boyfriend, I've had like two serious relationships before.

Should I really tell her or is it a trap?
>>
>>16661463
Yeah, grills can be weird like that

I'm a dom in the bedroom so tried to introduce my current gf to various things within the bedroom. Initially she was reluctant, but asked what I'd done before with ex's

We were drunk one night and I just told her. Weirdly, it turned her on and now she's into it (and wants to push it further than what I've done before)... So it turned out fine

Conversely, I don't want any info on her past sex life whatsofuckingever
>>
>>16661515
>Conversely, I don't want any info on her past sex life whatsofuckingever

FUCKING YES DUDE. Luckily my gf has no real past sex life, but whenever we come close to talking even about simple flings she once had I don't wanna hear it, I know from experience it'll do me no good and never leave my head.

So when this comes around to me I just tell her "honestly, you really don't even wanna hear it," but she keeps pressing on and on.
>>
>>16661523
Yeah, exactly

To be honest, the best thing you could probably say is "I've had sex, but nothing out of the ordinary. However, I've always thought XYZ would be fun... What do you think?"
>>
>>16661534
It's not even just sexual stuff, but the emotional/routine side as well. She asked me about my first ex once because I mentioned she was a horrible person, and she seemed to feel good about how much better she was, and that was fine, but then she wanted to know about my second one and I repeatedly told her she really didn't, but she insisted. She then felt really bad because she thought the girl was "decent" and told me yesterday she doesn't even like to remember my second ex is breathing.

And I'm just like, dude, I fucking told you.
>>
>>16661543
Always answer with the same thing to these questions: "she was nice - it just didn't work out because of circumstances at the time"

Don't elaborate anymore or it just gets messy

Never slag ex's off... It comes across as bitter. Even more so if you state every ex you've had was a bitch (even if it's true)

Be neutral, and her reaction will follow as such
>>
>>16661560
I told her the first one was a bitch because that bitch really was crazy and tried to fake having cancer to me, but the second one I was honest. I said exactly what you wrote there. We just had some differences, it didn't work out, different lifestyles and such. So I guess the first one was kind of humorous to her like a cartoon villain and she felt insecure about the second one being an actual person.
>>
>>16661523

Pussy. Your girl has fucked people before you existed to her, get over it.
>>
>>16661570
I guess that's just for her to get over then... Which she will, eventually

>>16661571
I'm the other guy, but of course I accept girls have fucked other guys before me. I've fucked 16 girls, which is statistically more than what most girls I meet would have slept with, but I still don't want to hear the fucking details
>>
Your gf is insecure and feels like she's competing with your exes.
>>
>>16661704
Or, she's a slut and wants to feel validated.
>>
>>16661463

Well, she asked, tell her if you want, it's not obligatory.

I'd recommend marrying every example/story of how an ex was great with one or more of why she wasn't and the relationship ultimately failed.
>>
>>16661704
How is that a bad thing?
>>
File: Surge!.jpg (7KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Surge!.jpg
7KB, 256x192px
>>16661463
Relationships should be open and honest.

Warn her that details of past relationships might bother her. If she still wants to know, tell her.

If you can't be open with your relationship partner, then who can you be open with?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.