[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want kids >gf doesn't want kids I'm in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: noGF.jpg (172KB, 1250x700px) Image search: [Google]
noGF.jpg
172KB, 1250x700px
>want kids
>gf doesn't want kids

I'm in love with her, but I know this has to end.

When should I end the relationship? We are pretty damn emotionally invested, and I am young and have no obvious alternatives.

Should I emotionally withdraw for a little while first, or maintain the passion until the end?
>>
>>16661192
>When should I end the relationship?
Now.
If you're honestly looking for a wife. Then end it now; you need to be available to meet a person to marry that wants kids.

If you are still a few years off from getting married, then you can still stay with her as long as you're enjoying the relationship.

Protip: Most women in their young 20's say they don't want kids. Then at about 29 they're walking down a street, get hit by a mental lighting bolt, and all they can think about is how much they want a baby RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>16661428
>Protip: Most women in their young 20's say they don't want kids. Then at about 29 they're walking down a street, get hit by a mental lighting bolt, and all they can think about is how much they want a baby RIGHT NOW!

FUCKING THIS. I've seen it happen twice. (not the lightning bolt, but the sudden change of opinion)

I think they must miss a period or something and it scares them.
>>
How old is she? She might change her mind, I did. But I wouldn't count on it.
>>
Shit sucks, Im sorry for you two.
But your life plans just dont fit together and every day you are together is another day where you cant find your real partner, and quitting might become even harder.
>>
>>16661457
>every day you are together is another day where you cant find your real partner
This. Sorry dude.
>>
>>16661446
It's more about the fact that young girls have no means of taking care of a baby so it scares them shitless. Once you're settled in, nature kicks in too.
>>
>>16661428
I'm 21, she's 18. We're in college.

I'm pretty fucking far from marriage, and she's really fucking hot, so I'm enjoying it. I'm thinking I'll give it another semester. That gives one one more to meet someone else before I graduate.
>>
>>16661485
Why the fk do you even talk about kids at that age? Consider it/speak with her when she's 25 lmao
>>
>>16661500
This. Fucking retarded. No 18-year-old is looking to start a family.
>>
>>16661192
>I'm 21, she's 18. We're in college.
Stay with it if you're enjoying it. An employed guy's marriage value goes up until he's at least 30. In other words, you at 30 will find a better 25 year old that wants to have a baby than you at 25 will find a 25 year old.
>>
>>16661485

Of course she doesn't want kids, she's fucking 18.

Don't throw away a good relationship over some shit neither of you should be worrying about for years.
>>
>>16661192
Holy shit dude why are you worried about kids when you can't even support one right now? Even when I was 18 I knew I wanted to have kids, but LATER. If I started dating some 21 year old guy with no way to provide for a family that was already hung up on muh family/muh legacy etc. I would have run screaming in the other direction, no breakup required.
>>
>I want kids
>I'm pretty far from marriage
If you're so hung up on kids, why aren't you ready to get married? Marriage is actually *less* of a commitment than kids, marriage can be dissolved by divorce but kids are forever unless you're a shitty parent. Maybe your gf does want to have kids someday, but not with you.
>>
>>16661485
>18
She's still a kid. She doesn't know what she wants. My advice? Show her you are responsible enough to take care of a family, let her grow up a little, and she might just change her mind.
>>
I'm in the same but role reversed situation and my gf told me we'll have to break up if I haven't changed my mind by 30.
Shrug.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.