[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I had a mole on my ass that bothered me very much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: stitch.png (2MB, 999x1587px) Image search: [Google]
stitch.png
2MB, 999x1587px
Hey /adv/,

I had a mole on my ass that bothered me very much due to its placement so I got it removed mostly for aesthetic reasons. This mole had been on my body for at least 10 years and it messed my self esteem pretty bad to the point I had sex with the lights off and when there would be light, I wouldn't do certain positions so that the mole wasn't visible. I was always conscious that it was there, I had that on my body - despite what I was doing, it just sort of popped into my head *my mole is there*. Recently I had the chance to removed and I did.. I was ecstatic with the idea of finally getting rid of that stupid mole and being able to relax during sex and not think about it anymore.Everything went well up until yesterday. I removed the mole, got some stitches, removed the stitches and the doctor put a band-aid on it. Yesterday I went about my wound cleaning ritual, eplacing the band-aid, looking at it and taking a picture for comparison and to see it more clearly. I was super disappointed. The wound that was closed, is now open.. I talked to the doctor and he said we probably removed the stitches too soon and there's nothing we can do now, just wait for it to heal. Thing is... I was hoping to get a minimal scar, or as unnoticeable as possible, with the stitches I thought I would be getting just a small straight line. But now that the wound is opened, I'm guessing I'm going to ass a big ugly and weirdly shaped scar..

Do any of you imagine how the scar is going to look like? Have you ever gotten a mole removed? Have you ever had stitches and when you got them removed the wound opened? Post pictures. What can I do to help my skin heal in a way that Ill be left with a decent looking scar.

I can't believe I went through all of this for nothing. The doctor even said "you'll have a bigger scar but that's okay cuz it's in a hidden place" I don't want a scar, I don't want anything on my ass, thats the reason I got it removed in the first place!

Picture related.
>>
Holy fuck that's some weak shit, OP.
>>
>>16661133
So... We could say that we're looking at a picture of your ass?

Anyway, it shouldn't be too noticeable after it heals.
>>
I'm assuming you're female. A slight scar on the ass is something most guys will never notice. We just don't look for that sort of thing
>>
>>16661138
What do you mean?

>>16661146
Ahah, yep! How can you know? I mean, have you looked at the "hole" I have?

I don't even know how skin heals. Will I be left with a dent/hole? Will it close? Fuck.
>>
>>16661162
I know, the thing is.. I am very worried that the scar won't be so slight. I'm scared it will be as bright colored, textured and big as the mole!
>>
>>16661191
No, it's going to remain open forever and you're doomed to bleeding to death.
>>
I had a pretty big mole on my face. After it was removed there was a red scar for a while but it went away. Just give it some time
>>
>>16661229
Don't get sassy now. It might heal in a weird way keeping the hole-ish shape.
>>
>>16661240
Did your scar resemble my wound in any way? Or was it a straight line, as if the stitches were still there? Also, got any pics?
>>
From my personal experience I wouldn't worry about it OP. I also had a mole about the same size removed, from one of my boobs, and there was sort of a pinkish "divot" there for about 3 months, which meant I couldn't wear any V neck shirts or show any cleavage. By about six months or so it had completely filled in, was the same color as my skin, and is barely noticeable. You're luckier because it's on your ass, which makes it even less noticeable.
>>
>>16661133
Who cares? It's on your ass. If a guy us fucking you in such a way so that is visible he either isn't going to care because you've already been accepted as a good looking person to have sex with or he's not worth your time because he's some kind of uptight weirdo your anti weirdo sense somehow missed in the stages before liftoff.
>>
Once it's healed, rub vitamin E oil on it to reduce the scarring.
>>
>>16661133
I had a benign skin cancer mole on the external auditory area of my ear. Had it removed with a heat laser. I'd wake up with blood and puss all over my pillow. There was a hole and it looked really nasty. You couldn't tell I had it, it healed well. I was told to put vasoline on it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.