[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really know what to do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: peter.jpg (18KB, 680x525px) Image search: [Google]
peter.jpg
18KB, 680x525px
I had been in a relationship with this guy for almost 3 years. Things started deteriorating a few months ago and we broke up. Basically I got a bunch of games on steam for both of us so we could play together and now that we've broken up I have no one to play with. I tried playing with him a while ago but he got mad at me due to something completely insignificant. He's got a lot of people to play with so I don't see why he'd even want to be civil with me. We never really played the games I wanted because he preferred counter strike. I'm not feeling my best and I don't have much to do since I've got a few days before uni starts. I've been reading a lot, but I'm getting a bit tired of that too. Any advice on how to befriend people in game or something? I'm somewhat awkward at approaching people so are there any conversation starters I could go for?
Pic unrelated, I just posted another picture of Peter Steele a long while ago.
>>
>>16660446
It´s hard to connect with people in game nowadays .
Try to find a clan or something online. btw What games are you talking about?
>>
>>16660446
whatchoo play opie? I'll be your steamfriend if it's any games I'm into
>>
I usually play Payday 2, Team Fortress 2 (sometimes), Killing Floor, Orion, No more room in hell, Left 4 Dead 2 and Borderlands 2.
>>
>>16660462
>>16660475
I usually play Payday 2, Team Fortress 2 (sometimes), Killing Floor, Orion, No more room in hell, Left 4 Dead 2 and Borderlands 2. Sorry forgot to quote.
>>
>>16660499
I'll play kf with you girlll. I've been dying to find a girl to play it with since i have a pussy myself
>>
>>16660548
It would be a great plot twist if I were a guy, but I'm not. Also that's cool I guess?
>>
>>16660446

>have a pussy
>online games

You just play alone if you want.
>>
>>16660558
truthfully you sold me on the peter steele picture. love him.
>>
>>16660577
I'm not sure what you mean but I don't really like playing alone because it gets boring after a while.
>>
>>16660580
Yeah he was pretty great. I find myself listening to TON rather often.
>>
>>16660592

Ok, let me be more straightfoward

there's a lot of NEET virgins on steam who would sell their souls to satan just to talk to a person who has a pussy, knowing this, all you have to do is open your mouth and talk, boom, you already made friends, easy uh?
>>
>>16660743
Not sure if you're serious or exaggerating. Either way, that's a bit too weird.
>>
>>16660847

lol, i know it sounds creppy, but its serious, i think you didn't know about that because you never played with anyone else who is not your boyfriend.
>>
>>16660542
well I play a few of those, add me if you want
>The Hero of Kvatch
I'm the black and white pic
>>
>>16660913
Pretty much. Either him or people I kind of knew. Might be fun to get them riled up just for the lulz though.
>>
>>16660542
Dude you play all the games I play. I don't play KF much since it's so dated compared to the new one. L4D2 is my most played game ever, and no, I'm not a virginfag. Started played Brolands 2 with someone, but then broke up before I got far, so I definitely want to play more of that.
>>
>>16661022
That's great? I only play KF occasionally because I'm still waiting for a better deal on KF2. I'll add you if you want. I trust you not to be a virginfag. I really do.
>>
>>16661022

>I'm not a virginfag

Is this really relevant?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.