[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I run away to nyc and have the streets raise me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (768KB, 2400x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
768KB, 2400x1500px
Can I run away to nyc and have the streets raise me?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Are you a boy or a girl?

>And that pick is of Chicago
>>
Those cities are still near the top of the worlds most dangerous places (only over-shadowed by some South American cities now). You would actually do better in a third world country like the Philippines.
>>
File: Fantastic-Planet.jpg (585KB, 1400x940px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Planet.jpg
585KB, 1400x940px
>>16660406
Says the shut-in who's incapable of keeping up with the news and has never visited a big city.

The murder rate per capita in large US cities is a tiny bit higher than in the rural areas and suburbs. And it's mostly just bangers killing each other.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_New_York_City

4 murders per year per 100,000 people in NYC. I like them odds.
>>
The murder rate in the Phillipines is 9 per 100,000.
>>
>>16660389
I'd suggest not. I lived on the street in NYC for three years. Got addicted to heroin, begged for spare change, got beat up a few times.

Unless you have a stash of money that you can support yourself for a long time I'd suggest you not do this.
>>
>>16660442
It's probably half that for white people
>>
>>16660449
Are you stuck on the streets forever or can you get your own place? I wouldn't really do heroin and shit probably just weed a little bit of booze and some pills
>>
>>16660389
that's a picture of chicago anon
>>
>>16660454
This was a while ago. I'm OK now.

No, You'd "never" do heroin but when you're sitting there with nothing and another homeless person who has just scored asks if you want a try, you'll say yes. Fuck, I hadn't even smoked weed until I got to NYC.
>>
>>16660483
Trust me I wouldn't do h unless they were sniffing powder
>>
>>16660485

Trust me... you probably will.
>>
>>16660512
I'd probably be happier than I am now and I don't do it now
>>
if you're going to do it, have money, get a job and a shithole apartment lined up before you jump.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.