[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i keep my vagina squeeky clean and sweet tasting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 5

File: poppy.jpg (44KB, 495x400px) Image search: [Google]
poppy.jpg
44KB, 495x400px
how do i keep my vagina squeeky clean and sweet tasting?
>>
Not possible.
>>
what i already do:
>clean eating
>exercise
>daily shower
>wet toilett-wipes
>use specially designed intimate wash that has the right ph
>use moisturizing cream after showering that's designed for the vaginal area
>keep pubes trimmed
>use a vaginal douche after sex or after my period to clean out any "stuff" left
>occasionally use lactic acid suppositories at night
>wear not too tight cotton undies
>change sanitary products often when on my period
>use tampons at day and pads at night
>sleep naked when i feel like it

what else can i do?
>>
Shave it, clean it regularly. The outside with soap, the inside with water so the beneficial bacteria can do their job. Eat LOTS of fruits. Fruits make your secretions taste like fruit similar to cum.
>>
>>16659427
What is your problem with your vag?
>>
>>16659431
nothing. i just want it to taste awesome.
>>
>>16659428
Shaving doesn't keep it clean. You can be clean with or without a shaved vagina. But shaving increases the risk for UTIs, yeast infections and so on so it could have the opposite effect for some women.
>>
>>16659434
How does it taste now?
>>
>>16659437
that's why i stick to trimming. i like to keep things neat, but shaving gives me ingrown hairs and i feel like that is extra nasty
>>
>>16659439
fine. i just want to exhaust the potential
>>
>>16659427
Douching??? That's highly discouraged. As is the intimate wash if you're using it on the inside of your vagina, you're only supposed to use water. The soaps should be on the areas where hair grows.
>>
>>16659450
i only use luke warm water and a specially designed douch. i use it when there's been semen or blood in my vagina. i guess i just want to get all that out again so my vag can do her thing again.

i do wash between my outer labia. but i wash very softy with a soap that is designed for that purpose and doesn't destroy the protective acidity.
>>
>>16659458
You're getting rid of the good bacteria too tho, douching is discouraged under all circumstances. It messes up your vagina's pH balance.
>>
>>16659461
that's why i use the suppositories the night after douching. to help my vag build up again. i just can't stand the tought of something still lingering inside.
>>
Spit on it.
>>
Lose weight
>>
>>16659437
Hair can smell an hold onto things, do you know nothing about hair.
>>
>>16659410
doesn't need to be sweet tasting. Just keep it trimmed the hair cleaned and wiped properly. I heard/imagine eating properly also helps keep it clean down there also.
>>
File: Bleak cootch.png (496KB, 1069x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bleak cootch.png
496KB, 1069x1000px
Cunts are self-cleaning.
Fuck with it too much and you'll have worse problems than if you hadn't.

Cunts are not fucking flowers, junk smells like junk, deal w/it.

A vagina should never taste "sweet" and trying for that is bound to land you an awful infection.

Just relax and let your cunt do it's job, christ.
>>
A good tasting vagina should have no taste
>>
>>16659410
God, vaginas are so fucking disgusting.
I still eat them sometimes, tho.
>>
It's called a vaginal douche how do women not know about this... It should be apart of your daily hygiene, it will keep it from smelling musty. As far as taste goes you can try eating pineapple daily
>>
>>16659715
Stop spreading misinformation, vaginal douches upset the vagina's pH balance and cause infections.
>>
>>16659427
Damn OP sounds like you're doing more than enough
>>
>>16659715
>douching
>daily hygiene

Right, alongside the cream and antibiotics for the resulting chronic yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis.
>>
>>16659427
Wow, that's a lot of vagina upkeep. I just keep the outside clean and my pubes trimmed nicely and I've had several people say I taste sweet.
>>
>>16659911
Man I never really got the obsession men have with sweet-tasting vaginas. When I'm sucking dick I just want it to taste neutral, like skin. Not counting the cum.

But sweet, wtf? You're not eating a twinkie
>>
>>16659427
Damn your poor vagina probably has no idea how to regulate itself anymore!!
>>
>>16660115
y'know, not actually sweet, like honey. just fresh, neutral and clean.
>>
>>16660117
why? and what would you change?
>>
>>16659709
Agree if I treated my mimsy OP way I have some nasty infections. Let your genitals do their natural thing.
>>
>>16659711

this
>>
M8 just spray whipped cream on it.
>>
My gf puts baby powder on the outside, especially around the crotch and in the crevice where crotch and leg meet

It makes the whole area smell quite nice
>>
insert freshly sliced pineapple
>>
Why? Who eats pussy? A girl told me it's beta.
>>
>>16660226
Cornstarch, I hope. Talc baby powder has been linked to cancer in women.
>>
>OP's vagina
>>
>>16660300
Artsy. Got me a little wet.
>>
File: 1447395243176.gif (737KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447395243176.gif
737KB, 200x250px
>>16660305
>>
>>16659715
Douching is not good for your vagina.

Look it up yourself or ask your gyno if you don't believe me.
>>
>>16660258
ha

>>16660222

sounds gross

>>16660264
my bf is kind of obsessed with eating my pussy. still getting used to it but i surely won't complain
>>
>>16660365
why would it be that bad to gently rinse out the outter part of your vagina with luke warm water? wouldn't it be much more destructive to leave, for example, sperm inside? cum is alkaline and changes the ph of the vagina in order to help the sperms swim. since i don't care about how good his sperms swimm (not planning on getting pregnant), i think it would be a "relieve" for my vag to get rid of that alcaline substance. not to mention the last bit of blood that would cause a spotting for quiet a while if i don't rinse it out.
it's not like i'm doing that all the time. once when my period is almost over and the morning after i had sex with my bf. usually once a week. i don't rinse out after every fuck just once in the morning.
>>
>>16660264
It's beta to listen to some dumb shits on the internet who tell you things are beta.

If it makes your woman feel good, and you enjoy making your woman feel good, eat her pussy and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>16660401
this. my bf's not even slightly beta and he loves to go down on me. and i love to let him go down on me. he's a fucking oral-god
>>
wtf you can't just make up rules of chemistry. By douching you are removing bacteria and fucking up the PH-balance of your pussy, doesn't matter if his cum is doing it too.
>>
>>16660397
Seriously, ask your gynecologist. I'm fairly sure about what they'll say, but it would settle this debate so much better than random people on the internet with no medical education. They would also be able to give you better advice on your overall topic better than /adv/ could.
>>
>>16660397
You only have sex with your bf once a week? That's too bad.
>>
>>16660411
so, you want to tell me that it's better to leave alkaline substances in an acid envionement than getting rid of it and then use acidic things to help get back to the perfect ph? you sure about that?
but yes, it does make sense. ph isn't everything. the bacterias still get washe out. but i am a bit grossed out by the idea of never washing inside and just leave things "rotting" inside.
>>
>>16660421
we can only see each other that often due to crammed schedules. but we make up for it that one evening. believe me
>>
>>16660423
Semen doesn't rot inside you. Anything that doesn't drip out naturally gets absorbed by your body.
>>
>>16660415
well, she was the one recommending it to me in the first place. but that was after i had an infection from a public bath. i just found it makes me feel very clean so i continued to use it
>>
>>16660432
It's sometimes suggested in certain situations. It's not supposed to be a regular thing.
>>
>>16660423
Not that guy, but yes, absolutely positive. Even if in the short term you were able to perfectly restore the pH of your vagina to its natural balance with the vinegar rinse (or whatever), which by the way you are not, you're still causing the good bacteria to die off every time you douche, and those bacteria help regulate pH, among other functions. You're fucking with its ability to maintain a good pH and a healthy environment in the future.

Also, as mentioned, unless you're shoving fucking objects up there and just leaving them, nothing (including semen) is ever going to 'rot' inside your vagina. Is that seriously what you believe?

I certainly second the opinion to talk to your gynecologist about this, because it sounds like you've got some misconceptions that need to be addressed and maybe you'll believe him/her if not us. But if you want a healthy, clean vagina, not douching would be a great first step.
>>
>>16659439
How the hell would she know
>>
>>16660461
Makes sense. I'll give it a try and see how it goes. It just seems a bit gross to me.
And i don't use vinegar or anything like that. Thanks for the input, guys!
>>
>>16660469
I know how i taste. Mainly because i can taste myselfe on my bf's dick or mouth
>>
>>16660469
Who hasn't tasted their own sexual fluids?
>>
>>16660480
Mega vanilla sex my friend
>>
>>16660486
I'd consider myself really vanilla as well, but I've still tasted myself on my husband, and he's eaten me out with his semen still inside me, for example.
>>
>>16659478
>>16659667
Never change 4chan
>>
>>16660490
There's also mega giga vanille y'know
>>
>>16660516
Missionary only for procreation with the lights off and no talking or direct eye contact?
>>
>>16660521
Yes. Also, no such haram shit like oral! Preferably under the blanked with as much clothes on as possible. And NO moaning.
>>
>>16660528
It makes me giggle thinking my husband's and my vanilla (but still very enjoyable) sex life might be still seen as dirty by some.
>>
Not sure what all's been mentioned but I like to go down on my girlfriends so this is important to me. I once went down on a girl for an hour. She was basically my puppet for the rest of the relationship, lol.

Anyway...
>What you eat does affect how it tastes. Garbage in, garbage out. The cleaner you eat, the better it will taste.
>I hear pineapple will make it taste better if you eat enough. Never got to test this out.
>Have little or preferably no pubes. Hair retains odor. More hair = more odor. I prefer no pubes because, while it doesn't affect the smell to have a few hairs, it can be tickly/prickly when a girl has some hair growing.
>Shower RIGHT before sex. This is probably the best advice. You'll never be cleaner than when you literally just showered.
>>
>>16659427
This is the "American Psycho" routine of vaginal cleansing, lol.

>"If my vaginas a little puffy in the morning, I'll wear an ice pack on it while doing my kegels" kek
>>
>>16660127
which is delicious and amazing

going down on someone for 30+min is amazing and fun, but if it smells/tastes bad then it is a tough job to do for any amount of time.
>>
>>16660543
Just imagine that your sexual practices might have gotten you beheaded not THAT long ago.
>>
>>16660607
Is it really fun to go down on a girl? It looks and feels like a lot of work. but then again, a good bj really is a job. What's the appeal? Just being able to lick, suck, play with a vagina to your hearts desire?
>>
>>16660625
It is a lot of work, though probably less than a BJ (just because there's not as much actual motion involved.) Some bi guy will have to confirm. For me it's mostly just fun to be able to make a cute girl basically spazz out from what you're doing to her.
>>
>>16660645
It takes a fucking long time for me to orgasm and sometimes i can't believe he's still enthusiastically going at it.
But i guess he just loves to see me squirm in pleasure. I mean, it's basically the same with giving a bj. I love to see him in pleasure. I also enjoy having a dick to play with how and as much as i want to.
>>
>>16660589
Kek/10
>>
>>16659715
More pineapple, less tuna
>>
>>16660625
I absolutely love eating my wife out. I love her taste, I love her smell, I love feeling her tremble as I slide my tongue up and down her slit, I love feeling the soft velvety feel of her vaginal lips on my face, I love literally feeling her get wetter as I eat her out, I love giving her pleasure. It might not be for everyone, but it can be amazing if you're into it. Sex is all about giving each other pleasure, so just that should be enough to do it.
>>
>>16660756
That was beautiful anon
>>
>>16660761
I try. My wife certainly doesn't complain.
>>
>>16660780
I'd be jealouse if my bf wasn't such an awesome guy himselfe
>>
>>16660787
Good, I think more guys should do this. I've got some friends who seem grossed out at the idea of going down on their partner and it really just blows my mind.
>>
>>16660799
Yeah, not cool at all.
Sex should be about mutual pleasure
>>
>>16660756
Sounds like my husband when I asked him why he likes eating me out. Never change anon.
>>
>>16660607
this was my comment ^

>>16660625
>>16660756
this answers previous post's question pretty well, but I would like to add that it is also somewhat empowering. Having someone uncontrollably enjoying what is happening to them and knowing that you're causing it and in control of them (so to speak). It's a turn on.
I find oral sex to be thoroughly enjoyable. I just love it. If only my wife would reciprocate equally, then I would be in heaven, but I can't complain because I love going down all the same.
>>
>>16660884
I'm a guy and I don't enjoy giving oral. I don't dislike it and I still always do it for her pleasure, but if a girl told me she doesn't like oral I would be happy about it.
Don't see how you can enjoy the actual act of oral. If the girl didn't squirm or make any motion of enjoyment, would you still like doing it? If not, isn't it her pleasure that you enjoy and not actually the oral?
>>
>>16660900
"No" in my case, because like the anon i referenced, i like the taste, the smell, the motions, all of it.
But if she acts like a limp fish, then yes, it would be less enjoyable, but not totally unenjoyable.
>>
>>16660870
Thanks anon. I'm a pretty consistent person, I doubt I'll ever change on that subject at least.

>>16660900
Well when a girl is just laying there motionless during actual sex, I wouldn't really enjoy that either. The pleasure adds immensely to it, but it's a lot more than that for me at least.
>>
>>16660264
>>16660377
Yeah, mine is really into it. I never assumed it was a beta thing.
>>
File: 1386231792486.gif (1MB, 200x118px) Image search: [Google]
1386231792486.gif
1MB, 200x118px
>>16660589
>>
>>16659427
can I eat you out?
>>
>>16659439
I think they make special products that make your junk taste like things.
>>
>>16660589
Ayy kek
>>
>>16660264
>a girl

No, it was /r9k/ who told you that. Stop hanging out there, it's not a good place for gullible virgins like you.
>>
>>16659410
Obv troll
>>
>>16659427
Most of these things won't do anything and are completely fucking stupid. Douching is probably the dumbest thing I've read in the entire post.

Eat healthy (lots of fruits, vegetables, and nuts), watch your salt intake, hydrate like you're in Basic, work out (sweat will get some toxins out of your body), and shower regularly.

The best your vag will taste will be like spring water.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.