[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would an anesthetist be willing to date a freelance artist or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1434798537075.png (264KB, 563x478px) Image search: [Google]
1434798537075.png
264KB, 563x478px
Would an anesthetist be willing to date a freelance artist or are their differences in career and salary way too big?
>>
File: 48P.jpg (267KB, 818x546px) Image search: [Google]
48P.jpg
267KB, 818x546px
Who's the man and who's the woman?
>>
No. No anesthetist in the world would be willing to do that, regardless of their values and personality and regardless of how smart, funny, talented, kind, or beautiful the freelance artist might be. Literally zero anesthetists would ever do that.
>>
>>16659104
This. That shit does matter.
>>
>>16659096
>anesthesiologist
ftfy
please stay in school
>>
>>16659104
female artist, other is male
>>
>>16659123
You ... you do know anesthetists are a thing, right? They're quite well-paid, too. There's no reason to assume OP made a mistake here. Please don't be condescending if you don't actually yourself know what you're talking about.
>>
Is it really that big of a difference?
>>
>>16659131

Depends, on living environment and relationship demands.
Gold diggers are not acceptable.
>>
>>16659139
Probably. The money I make fluctuates. Right now I'm not making much at all, I live in a tiny apartment flat and pretty much all my meals consists of cheap vegetables and rice. I'm pretty happy though and my mental health has never been this good. It's just that I've got a huge crush on this anesthetist.
>>
File: 61P.jpg (216KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
61P.jpg
216KB, 736x491px
>>16659159
We only regret what we didn't do.
>>
It works, just don't be lazy and sit on your ass all day. Even as a freelancer you can make a lot of money if you just get your act together.

I was freelancing when I met my hubby, while he is not an anesthetist he is in the medical field, working as a surgeon now but at the time he was going to med school. While our salaries differentiate we have same career goals in a way but we find that not working in the same field liberating because we both have stressful jobs now. It however helps that he is appreciating art a lot and I'm working with art so he is not discouraging at all about it.

At the end of the day it comes down to if he would like you as a person or not. So dating yes, but will he show you to your mother while you are still trying to figure out what the fuck you're doing with your life? Probably not.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.