[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 17
File: logo.png (486 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
logo.png
486 KB, 1000x1000
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.

>Guy who keeps asking who Brandon is
Go away
>>
A friend's birthday is coming up soon, and she's very excited for it. Still, I shouldn't bother getting her something if she doesn't bother inviting me to do something that day, right? As things are now, I likely won't see her.

For a while I had a pretty good idea for a gift I know she'd love, but I doubt she'd do the same for me and I don't know if I should.
>>
would you rather walk into an elevator where someone farted inside or be the person that everyone knew farted inside the elevator?
>>
>>16658909
Definitely walk in to someone else's
>>
I honestly don't believe that women can love men unconditionally.
Women only love their children unconditionally. For men, it is always conditionally.
A man needs to fulfill certain criteria in order to be loved. If they stray from that zone, they aren't worth loving.

Please, please change my mind
>>
>>16658846
Women,
How many of you like having your cervix tapped during sex?
>>
A while ago, I participated in an art competition. I was selected as a finalist for round 2 where people could vote for their favorite entries online. I didn't make it to round 3. Is it a bad thing for me to tell others/announce that my entry didn't make it?
I asked many people to vote for me... So, is it a bad thing for me to tell them I didn't make it? The drawing competition is hosted by an animal shelter. In my family Whatsapp, they were just posting about how this little cousin of mine is dressing up as an animal for her school event and it's somewhat related.
>inb4 you are a faggot for asking people to vote for you
>>
>>16658928
I'd love to but I'm not sure how. There are many women, on /adv/ alone, who have stayed by their partner or entered relationships where the man has been going through times of hardship and needed support. Maybe that helps.

Also, on a very base genetic and neuro-chemical level, females absolutely have the ability and mechanism for pair bonding. The scientific explanation of "unconditional" love.
>>
Guys, it's been over a year. My ex is still stalking me on social media. Subtweeting love tweets about me. Finding my new tumblr and leaving me anonymous asks. I just think he's a fucking creep who needs to move on and I'm disgusted he would use anonymous asks to trick me into unknowingly acknowledging him when I want absolutely nothing to do with him at all. I already have him blocked for over a year. How do I go about this problem? I'm really repulsed.
>>
>>16658935
>entered an art competition
>art competition hosted by animal shelter
>little cousin dressed up as an animal

>"somewhat related" ...

That's uhh... kind of a massive stretch. Contextually, going to that big a leap makes it sounds kinda like you want to shoehorn your way in to the conversation because you're jealous of your little cousin getting attention <.<.
>>
Can I get some instances of what you girls consider creepy? I've never been called a creeper myself but I see some things some girls consider creepy work for some people and not for others.
>>
>>16658945
>who have stayed by their partner or entered relationships where the man has been going through times of hardship and needed support.
But that's always "hardship".

A woman enters that type of state, and her man doesn't care.

It just seems to me that for that, it's like a "This is straining my relationship" type of scenario for women. But for a man, it wouldn't make a difference. His wife loses a job? It doesn't matter. He'll find a way to provide for her. A husband loses his job? He better find a way to recover or he's out.

Like if a man goes through hardship, it's a fucking trial that if he fails, he's on his own. But a woman through hardship is coddled and whispered words about how it doesn't matter.


As for pair bonding, do human females really have that capacity? We are, after all, descended from polyamorous apes. Did we totally abandon that reflex? Or are we just polyamorous apes putting on a stage show of monogamy?
>>
>>16658961
There are many who don't see those as hardships either. Even though it's not the norm, many women are happily the breadwinners now, for example.

We actually aren't a polyamorous species. Most scientists agree that we have evolved for both general mating strategists, so we definitely are naturally built for monogamy to some extent. The "mommy circut" is very interesting. It's the brain pathway that is responsible for a mother's bond with her child, one of the strongest bonds humans know. Perhaps the strongest. And research shows that females use that exact brain pathway for their partners and during sex. When looking at images of their significant others in an fMRI machine, the same areas light up. The same chemicals (especially oxytocin) are released when they look into the eyes of their partner, the same as when they look into the eyes of their baby.
>>
>>16658946
Start documenting this shit in case he escalates, that way you'll already have proof of it that you can use the second he crosses a line, allowing you to get an immediate restraining order.


Let him know he's crossing a line, and that you're starting to do this, because the behavior is unacceptable and he's starting to make you worried for your safety and well being.

He needs to know that this is a serious matter, that he's fucking up, and that you won't put up with this anymore and aren't not fucking around. Only that may be able to wake him the fuck up.

Don't take any chances. Hopefully the severity of your conviction will get him to leave you alone, but protect yourself from any eventuality.
>>
Reposting from other thread.

>Girl at work
>Cute as fuck
>Seems into me, which I find really weird
>We're both shy, kinda dorky and socially awkward, hate our jobs and have really similar political beliefs
>She's always complimenting me, telling me I smell nice, asking about my dream career/interests, shit like that
>We barely see each other because we're on different shifts, but we're always hanging around each other and constantly talking when our shifts meet up
>She plays with her hair and shit whenever she talks to me
>I add her on facebook, she accepts
>We both add each other on instagram, she initiated it
>She's always liking all of my shit

>Facebook is the only outlet I have to talk to her because we're both quitting and she already is barely working there
>Whenever I try to initiate conversations, I just get terse, short single sentences that I can't easily respond to
>Shit's driving me crazy

Can someone pls explain
>>
>>16658956

I boil it down to "inability or lack of desire to respond properly to social cues"

The appearance and general personality of a person don't have a big influence, however if I give you a clear warning sign or red light on interactions and you ignore them or plow right through them, you're creepy.
>>
How do I stop obsessing over this girl? She keeps coming online in this chat app to talk to someone that isn't me, and it makes me feel like shit that it's never me. I have nothing to talk about to hit her up with, and it's always me bothering her anyway. Never the other way around.

Doing other shit doesn't work because it's too easy to pause or break off to check the app and feel like shit all over again. Meeting other people doesn't work because I've been meeting a ton of them and none of them actually cared for plans or even later contact.
>>
>>16658990
>We're both shy, kinda dorky and socially awkward, hate our jobs and have really similar political beliefs
>Whenever I try to initiate conversations, I just get terse, short single sentences that I can't easily respond to

So one shy, awkward,and dorky person is wondering why the other shy,awkward, and dorky person sucks at communication....

I wonder why....

Couldn't be that she's shy, awkward, and dorky could it? /sarcasm/


Stop being a pansy.

One of you has to make the first move, and if you're bothered enough by it to post here, you may as well be the one to make it. Either ask her out, or accept that nothing is ever going to happen between you two because apparently neither of you has the courage to do anything about it.
>>
>>16658928
Everyone's love is conditional, the only difference is to what extent. Would you fault a man for leaving a woman who cheated? Probably not.

However his love operated on the condition of fidelity and honesty. I'm using an extreme example, but it's to drive a point. If you keep fucking up and the relationship becomes imbalanced, things are gonna putter out. Men dump women too, they don't get this magical pass to be lazy slobs unless you enable it.

>>16658946
Block, don't respond to him, and record what he says. For now he's just being annoying, but it's nothing you can do anything significant about. But if he steps over the line, it'll be all the easier to get a restraining order.
>>
>>16659009
We used to be pretty close, by the way. When we first met she hit me up all the time and we still see each other every now and then
>>
>>16659011
Nah, son. It's only online that she turns into The Dude. Whenever we have the opportunity at work, she's super charming and down to earth and really easy to talk to.
>>
>>16659026
>Nah, son. It's only online that she turns into The Dude.

Then why are you bitching about it? Some people just suck at online convos. I know I definite suck at phone calls.
>>
>>16659035
Because now it's my only mode of conversation with her. I wanted to get to know her better before asking her out but fuck she's making it hard.
>>
Why do women talk so much shit behind each other's backs? It's not even a certain age thing - teens to elders do it.

I'm honestly surprised women even have girl friends in the first place.
>>
People confuse me at times. My real life friends tell me I should try to get to know a woman before I ask her out, on the basis that I should know what I'm getting into first. On /adv/, the consensus seems to be that you should try to ask them out asap so your intentions can't be misinterpreted. I feel like I'm missing something significant.
>>
>>16659039

socialization
you can train yourself out of it but you won't make a LOT of girlfriends doing so.

I was bored of it by junior high
>>
>>16658846

for anyone really, but

are all bearmode dudes gay?
I think every fit, husky bearmode dude I've ever seen has been super gay. And it's really depressing because that's what I'm into. Super fit but kinda big.

the only thing i've ever seen in straight male territory is just fat or shredded
>>
>>16659038

You're doing it wrong.

It is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, better to get to know someone in person. Text is BY FAR one of the least effective ways we have of communication . The only thing I could think of that could possibly be worse is if you were trying to get to know her by Morse code >.>.

And in the first place, that's what first dates are supposed to be for. To feel each other out and get to know each other.

>>16659068
>My real life friends tell me I should try to get to know a woman before I ask her out, on the basis that I should know what I'm getting into first. On /adv/, the consensus seems to be that you should try to ask them out asap so your intentions can't be misinterpreted.

Your real life friends have real life experience with you.

I'm going to take a total shot in the dark here and say that your friends are telling you that because you might be the type of guy that "falls in love" with women almost instantly. If that's the case (or something similar) they're telling you to slow the fuck down and stop jumping the gun.

Like I said above, first dates are nothing more than a meet to feel each other out and get to know one another. Nothing more and nothing less. There is no harm in meeting someone for one, as long as you don't jump ahead and assume it means you're instantly committed.
>>
>>16659079
>are all bearmode dudes gay?
I have two main ideas of "bear mode". The larger hairy guy, and the guy who plays Gregor in GoT. I'm assuming the latter? Because men built like that are rare in general.
>>
I'm giving a girl a ride through out local carpool facebook group tomorrow night. Thing is, she's hella cute. We're gonna be in the car for about 30 minutes.
How do I navigate this? I want to try to get her interested, but not make the whole ride awkward if she isn't, ya know?
>>
>>16659091
>because you might be the type of guy that "falls in love" with women almost instantly
I don't think so. I am however particularly bad at first impressions, and a lot of social graces fly over my head if I'm being honest.
>>
File: 1223512351341.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1223512351341.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
>>16659079
>>16659099
>>are all bearmode dudes gay?

No.

Source:Me

>Because men built like that are rare in general.

Honestly no. The build is just common, the hair all over the body and being told to have your shirt on is not.
>>
File: gregor.jpg (88 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gregor.jpg
88 KB, 630x1200
>>16659125
>The build is just common
This is the guy I was talking about. I've seen maybe two people on campus built like this.
>>
>>16659099
>I'm assuming the latter?
Yes :(
>>16659125
>being told to have your shirt on is not.
what does this mean?
>>
>>16659108
If you've never given her a ride before, don't. Women are suspicious and she'll assume you only agreed to drive her so you could try and get some payback pussy. Just play it cool and make her laugh.
>>
>>16659158
And then what? At some point I have to make a gesture to see her again or else I never will.
>>
>>16659185
If you don't already have this bitch on FB or kik or something it was ogre before it started.
>>
i had a date. i didn't touch her but we laughed a lot and she wants to do it again.

how do i know if a date went well?
>>
>>16658895
I get my friends something even if I know I'm not going to see them. It depends on you and your friendship

>>16658909
The first one

>>16658928
I really don't know how to prove it to you, and I don't know if it's worth trying

>>16658956
Basically, it's got a lot to do with acting inappropriately in social situations. That could be staring or excessive eye contact, being unable to tell when someone is uncomfortable or being able to tell and persisting anyway, or a range of other behaviours

>>16659009
If you have nothing to talk to her about, I don't know why you'd want a relationship with her

>>16659039
Men love gossip just as much as women, in my experience.

>>16659068
As a girl, I prefer the approach your friends are advising. I don't think I'd ever accept a date from a stranger or someone I don't know well

>>16659108
Just chat to her, be normal. Put the radio or some music on for background noise if you're worried it'll be awkward

>>16659201
If she wants to go again, it went well
>>
>>16659204
>Men love gossip just as much as women, in my experience.
No, men gossip about manly things and laugh. Women cut each other down the moment you arent looking.
>>
>>16659254

i've sat in on men talking shit about co workers and peers all the time.
Men are super petty, they just pretend they don't so they can have an air of superiority.
>>
>>16659254
>in my experience
Men talk shit about each other all the time, and not in a banter way
>>
>>16659254
brah this aint true and you know it. men talk shit about each other all the time, but rarely does the other dude hear about it and when he does he has to act like he's not aware of it and move on

women cut each other down based mostly on physical appearance and promiscuity. guys cut each other down mostly on personality traits but it's still all the same shit

(because if you cut a guy down on physical traits you're lol gay)
>>
File: 1451617448603.gif (962 KB, 384x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451617448603.gif
962 KB, 384x216
>girl I like is always flirty and talkative back to me
>we always hang out when we're out with friends
>friend say I'm all she talks about (in a good way)

>she refuses to hang out when its just me and her
>any invitation to hang out is always replied to with "who's all coming? and "we should invite some more people"

>we've known each other for over 10 years and have only been alone together maybe 2 or 3 occasions. None of those times were awkward just regular friend hanging out with friend times.

Girls is there any reason why you would do this? I've tried asking her out on dates and just to hang out as friends. She will always refuse if its just us two.
>>
A question for women, again:

How do you feel about being approached, looked at or being near a stranger you do not find attractive?

I live in constant fear that if I look at a woman, or god forbid try to start a conversation, that I'm making her uncomfortable or that I'm hurting her feelings.

However, I'm still human and I crave at least some affection in my life.

Should I continue keeping my eyes down and avoiding being close to women? Or can it be positive to get some (non creepy) attention even if the guy is not attractive?
>>
I'll make this as short as possible.

I met a girl about a week ago, through some mutual friends.
She's very touchy-feely with me, I'm talking about hugs, hair caressing, arm around shoulders and playful fights.

The thing is, she's very "cold" when we're texting. She always takes at least twenty minutes to read and respond, and she writes just a few words.
I know this should be the sign of a person who's not interested, but she's usually the one to start the conversation.

I tried to ask her out on a date, she accepted but she canceled at the last minute since she was really tired from working all afternoon.
Right now I'm waiting a few days before asking her out again.

TL;DR: is she into me or not?
>>
>>16658946
Don't be afraid to be very blunt with him. I don't know many guys who respect this kind of behavior so don't worry too much that people will come to his defense.

If clear and completely subtlety-free communication does not do the trick, he is now engaging in criminal behavior. Let him know and report him if it doesn't stop.

It does not make you a bitch, he's being a little dick for not moving on.
>>
>>16659742
If she cancels again she's not and she's just a flirty attention whore.
>>
Guys and girls, does it ultimately matter who you have your first time with?
>>
My ex-girlfriend since 5-6 months and her (former nowadays i guess) arch enemy, 'the other girl', just uploaded a picture together.
Just to take in consideration, my ex-gf never used 'bad words' unless she was talking about the other girl, deep hatred it seemed to me.
I never cheated on her, i was just talking to both of them and then i made one my gf, and the other one didn't want to stop talking to me.
And ok here are my questions:
What does it mean? Is this bait? How fucked am i ?
>>
I sexually harrassed my ex and only one. She made me pay back with flirting with one of my (ex) friend.
After taking some times for getting myself over it, i still feel a bit sad that one of my friend didn't give a fuck about friendship and stab me in the back to go out with this girl. They broke up 2 months later and i really want to punch him in the face.

i don't know how to get over it
>>
>>16659735
She obviously knows you are going to leap in for the kiss anytime senpai. she's just avoiding breaking up a 10 year old friendship.
>>
So I want to meet girls and I'm thinking of going to a random club alone for this, but I don't dance.

I'm 21, no exp what do?
>>
>>16659792
Bob your knees and do reloading animations from video games?
>>
Girls do you hug guys who you're not interested in romantically/sexually?

What should I think if a girl randomly comes up and hugs me?
>>
ladies, how bad am I at sex.
Like dont know how to get better. Ive only had sex a handful of times with my ex and Im pretty sure I was only able to make her orgasm during sex because she was so into me. But really I knew I sucked. My penis is fairly long so I often slammed her cervix. I dont understand what kind of rhythm to move at. I usually just did a slow consistent thrust. But like am I supposed to mix it up. Pretty much asking what do women look enjoy during sex that the guy does.
>>
>>16659847
That she hugged you. A girl wont see you romantically unless you trigger some romantic flags first
>>
I'm really turned on by a specific kind of underwear and my gf only has one pair of them, but she knows I like it and has said "i put them on for you" before. Id like to buy her a bunch of them and ask her to wear them most of the time... worried that will seem possessive though. What's the best way to go about this
>>
>gf is 19, I'm 19
>both still live with parents
>live in different cities, about a 40 minute drive
>she wants to come see me this weekend
>I've been out to her house to meet her parents already
>she is coming to meet mine over lunch
>she is going to be here for a few hours after the lunch is done
>propose we go see a movie
>she doesn't want to see a movie, denies my other ideas
>the only thing she suggests is just hanging out at my parents house
>if we do that there will be zero privacy, parents probably won't even let us be alone together (because >lol teenagers will have sex if you aren't watching)
What should I do? Am I just overthinking how my parents will react?
>>
>>16659872
Don't, it is not your place to decide what she wears or to even voice your preferences.

What she wears naturally, who she is without any influence, what she does completely free of any concern for you, is who you should love.
Forcing her into a role she did not pick completely free of your influence is wrong, she should change exactly nothing to please you.
>>
>>16659871
What do you mean trigger romantic flags?
>>
>>16659920
It means exactly what it sounds like. The flag is unique to the girl and its your job to pick up on when you triggered on. If you didnt do anything to trigger a flag then you probably didnt trigger a flag.
>>
>>16659960
Maybe I'm just a social retard but this sounds really complex

How am I supposed to know what this 'flag' is?

Is random hugs a 'flag' or maybe some girls are just more physical even with 'just friends'
>>
>>16659884
>if we do that there will be zero privacy, parents probably won't even let us be alone together (because >lol teenagers will have sex if you aren't watching)
have you guys ever had sex before? and how uptight must your parents be if you are both 19 and they won't even let you be alone together? it's not like you're 13 or anything...
>>
Girls - is going on your period good cause for cancelling dinner plans? Is it good cause for cancelling plans the day after? One of those plans was dancing, which I think might not be unreasonable to cancel for period, but other plans, like just hanging out?
>>
>>16659777
Not a bit.

>>16659258
Correct.

>>16659068
It depends on you, the kind of women you want to meet, etc, etc

>>16658946
Ignore his pathetic ass.
>>
>>16660124
depends. when i was younger, i got really, REALLY bad cramps. like, i broke into cold sweat and literally passed out. i wouldn't be able to move all of a sudden. so, if she has cramps like that it's reasonable. i also was very moody and not pleasant to be around. and i had extremely heavy flow, so i strongly prefered to stay near my own toilett and sanitary products to avoid uncomfortable incidents.
most girls don't menstruate that badly tought. my hormones somewhat regulatet itself after a few years of menstruation. it isn't half as bad anymore. but damn, i feel for the young girls that go trough that.
>>
>>16660151
She's 23.
>>
>>16659273
>>16659261
>>16659258
To clarify, are you talking about male friends talking shit about male friends with absolute sincerity? Or are you talking about men talking shit about other men with absolute sincerity?

The first is incredibly rare. The second is not.
>>
>>16660162
yeah, mine got better after giving birth. i guess the whole hormonal chages kind of reset my body. so i wouldn't know how long it takes for a bdy to adapt without a pregnancy. you see, there are a lot of girls with undiscovered endometriosis. it's extremely common but few people know about it.
if she has something like that, she might really be in extreme pain.

it sounds like you are concerned that she bailed on you. you could tell her that you don't mind what the two of you do as long as you get to see her. offer to show up at her place to have a cozy movie-night. but be prepared for her not being touchy-feely. but she might aprecciate you caring and wanting to see her. and having somebody to cuddle. you could offer her a (REALLY non-sexual) lower back massage. this place tends to hurt like hell. be very gentle tought.
>>
>>16658935
Just do a final post:
>Thanks everyone for voting! While we didn't make it all the way, it's amazing we made it to Round 2! I really appreciate all of your support for such a great cause (link to animal shelter)
>>
>>16659273
>>16659261
>>16659258
Of course it happens. But usually triggered by something. Not in the same way women gossip about things as if its the natural course of events.
>>
>>16660187
We haven't slept together yet.

Thanks for the info anyway.
>>
>>16660187
also, leave her boobies alone. they can be unbelievably sensitive when on her period. like, even touching them gently is too much.
>>
>>16660191
so?
>>
>>16660201
Showing up at her place, cozy movie nights and such are not an option.
>>
guys: which victorias secret angel do you think is the hottest?
>>
>>16658895
buy a present , buy a really nice present to make her feel guilty about not inviting you to do anything
>>
>>16660242
I don't know who any of them are.
>>
About 2 months ago I asked out a girl that I like. She told me that she had just got out of a relationship, so I didn't pursue it further.

Now, I'm aware that this could have just been a "soft" rejection, but it would tear me up to not get a final answer.

My question is: Is it too soon to try again now? And if I were to try again, how should I go about doing so?
>>
>>16658928
No man you're 100% correct
Love doesn't last forever for anyone
>>
>>16658946
Call the police, block him, turn off anonymous asks, stop using social media, write letters to everyone you love, subtweet him by saying "I hate it when my exes tell me they love me"
>>
>>16658956
A stalker who subtweets you saying "I love you", neckbeards, handlebar mustaches, saying m'lady, diaper kink, foot fetishes, when you wanna have sex on the first date, texting "hi" 7 times in 5 minutes, and shifty eyes
>>
>>16659009
Watch porn, cut out your eyes, masturbate thinking of someone else, drink away your sorrows, bake a cake, watch more porn and most importantly, sleep
>>
>>16659039
Because the whole world is so goddamn annoying that you just need to release it sometimes, because people are stupid, because you don't want to be rude, because they're jealous
>>
>>16660064
We haven't had sex yet, been dating for almost 3 weeks. Her parents seemed pretty uptight too, I wasn't given the chance to even go up to her room. I was pretty much told by her parents that I should stay downstairs.
>>
>>16660205
how many dates are you in?
>>
>>16658846
Guys

What is wife material to you?
>>
>>16660433
Someone I love
>>
Guys, do you really mind kissing your gf after a bj? That seems so 1990. Did society not get over this already?
>>
>>16660489
This is really poor bait. Why bother doing this in the opposite gender thread?
>>
>>16660433
Undying loyalty. Ideally Catholic too.
>>
>>16660505
Wat? Why would that be bait? Genuinely curious
>>
>>16660514
>That's so [not current year]
>Come on, it's [current year]!
>It's not gay! You're just sexually insecure!
It's the same tired old bait that people use about pegging too.
>>
>>16660489
I don't mind it at all
>>
How can a man find love, if he lacks wealth, status and looks?
>>
Question to femanons. What are the hottest sports related hobbies that a man can have?
>>
>>16660561
By not being a whiny little faggot, sacking up and making something of himself.
>>
>>16660583
Well, my bf lifts a lot, does mixed martial arts, joggs and does a fuck ton of seasonal sporty stuff like climbing and snow boarding. But since i consider everything he does hot as fuck i'm not sure i'm helping here
>>
>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

except coffee means "just friends" and is like calling the opposite sex "bro", it means you're not interested beyond platonic.

if you're a guy museums, galleries, and theaters mean you're gay. why would you take a woman on a date that shows you would rather be with the same sex?
>>
>>16659125

any guy who looks like he does a lot of gym time is probably gay, unless he has an actual reason for it like military service or sports professional
>>
>>16660606
>I'm retarded
Boy, I'll say.
>>
How can I stop myself from assuming someone is into my romantically when they were just being friendly all along? This happened to me too many times.
>>
>>16660606
Movies are shit for dates, unless you don't have much to talk about and just want to spend time with your date.
>>
>>16660617
Or they enjoy testing out the potential of their bodies?
>>
>>16659847
I don't hug men unless they initiate it. But I have to say I'm probably a minority, I always see girls hug men, whether or not they're interested in them. Hugging is more of a friendly gesture than anything else
>>
>>16660617
>t. small scrawny guy with weak will
>>
>>16658846

Both guys and girls

I just found out that the guy I have a crush on, and recently recontacted, has a girlfriend; not only that, he is living with her; and if that wasn't enough, he probably moved abroad to be able to do so.

We are probably going to talk more regularly in the future, since we are going to do a project together.

I never told him I liked him, and it's breaking my heart to think he is porking this girl on a daily basis, but I would still like a chance with him if it arises in the future.

So, I'm wondering about, without coming on too strong, asking him to let me know if he gets single again.
But I don't know if that's socially appropriate, even if I sugarcoat it.

What should I do? Should I tell him that, or should I just shut up and kill my feelings for him?
>>
>>16660433
Likes to cook, wants kids, doesn't fight and argue over petty shit, submissive and takes spankings
>>
>>16660634
Very egotistical and narcissistic. Also sounds like a closeted excuse.
>>
>>16660620
Do you not see how being into "culture" and the "arts" gives that impression to people?
>>
>>16660688
I know how "coffee means just friends" makes you out to be an inexperienced dipshit.

>You want to come in for some coffee?
Was the near universal "let's bone" line for fucking ages.
>>
>>16659792
you can do better than clubs anon, there are other outlets to find women with a smaller bitch per capita population
>>
>>16659884
if you go to the movies you wont be private, just hangout at your house and watch a movie there or talk about things and stuff. if you want to make a move kiss her in the car, other than that 3 weeks is too soon friend, a future opportunity will present itself
>>
>>16660433
someone who is not only a girl friend but a best friend. we have similar interest which makes talking limitless. communication is by far the #1 thing i would want in a wife.
>>
>>16660653
kill your romantic feelings but stay in contact and just be regular friends, that way if he does become available again youll know and he will think of you as someone whos not just there for the dick. you cant be his grilfriend unless youre great friends.

warning though. dont put too much hope into him, keep looking and maybe youll find someone else
>>
File: 1428892499219.gif (228 KB, 400x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428892499219.gif
228 KB, 400x250
>me
"Quotes" = Her

>Wanna watch tv and relax at my place? some might even call it, "chilling".
"I get off at 5:30 tomorrow, we could squeeze in a couple hours to hang out"
"No funny business though"
>I don't understand what this means. Do you mean sex?
"Yeah"
>Does that mean no cuddles?

She hasn't responded yet. But I want to know what /adv/ thinks.
I'm 25, and I don't think it's abnormal to want a relationship with sex in it. How do I make that known without sounding like "have sex with me now or we're done" cause that's not what I mean at all.
>>
>>16660783
I should mention we've gone on 5 dates and I'm pretty sure she likes me as much as I like her. She makes a genuine effort to hang out. She's also four years younger, if it's relevant. Not sure if she's a virgin.
>>
>>16660783
Have you slept with her already? How long are you dating her?
>>
>>16660792
Nevermind

She might be a virgin. Have you kissed? Cuddled? Made out?
>>
File: 1444545744072.gif (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444545744072.gif
5 KB, 300x300
I was last in a relationship nine years ago. She was physically and sexually violence. I have some scars from being knifed, whipped, etc. I have a burn on my cock, too.

Is this something I should ever tell anyone, specifically a new partner? I've never told anyone. I have some intimacy issues (it takes a while for me to become intimate with someone), but I don't think I'm mentally damaged from the ordeal.
>>
>>16660606
>If you're a guy museums, galleries, and theaters mean you're gay
What are you like 12?
>>
>>16660798
Made out a couple times.

I'm a cuddle whore. Sex is awesome too and required, but cuddles are my life.
>>
>>16658846
Why are females so evil?
>>
>>16660922
"Men are stupid and women are crazy. And the reason women are crazy is BECAUSE men are stupid" George Carlin
>>
>>16659872
I'm personally fine with my bf voicing what he likes to see with my clothes. As long as he makes it clear that my other options are also good and acceptable. I knew my ex loved when I wore tight skinny jeans, but he if he had any negative opinion to me wearing skirts, he didn't show it.
I'd be thrilled if my boyfriend bought me underwear. It's not always an expense I'm willing to make.
I'd say buy a modest amount, not a lot, and don't ask her to wear them constantly. I'd say 2-4 is a modest amount.
Sneak through her panty drawer and figure out her number and letter size. Sometimes panties are one or the other. For example, I'm a 5 and a XS or S. Panties that are the wrong size are the worst.

I'd suggest going for at least some of them being 100% cotton if you really want her to wear them.
>>
File: humans.png (839 KB, 874x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
humans.png
839 KB, 874x620
Guys,
how long do you wait after a breakup to get back in the game again? (assuming it has been a long-term relationship)

how long would you want your ex to wait?
>>
>>16661025
less than 12 hours
assuming i just got out of a ltr, im probably pretty eager to get at some new pussy. i would give no fucks how long my ex did or didnt wait
>>
>>16661025
1 year min. Thats the time i need to cleanse myself from all the shit that went down on my previous relationship.
I dont care about how mich time others take, the important thhing is that when they go in to a new relationship they have to be over their last one. Its not gonna work out well if they arent over their ex already.
>>
F here.

Jesus god I fucked up. I'm in a uni group with a few of my friends and then managed to get another real chill guy to join our clique. Problem was, no one else really liked him, so they schemed to kick the guy out and got rid of him completely. Problem was, I knew they were doing it but didn't stop em.
> Were incredibest friends before all this
> Chill Guy goes and just fuckin stops talking to the two main perpetrators, the ones who were in on it apologized and he forgave, I sent an apology text over and no response.
> This was three months ago
> Haven't exchanged a single word since, nor have we even tried to
> Is in three of my classes, can't switch out
> Have gotten major anxiety since, and just thinking about talking to Guy gives me a mini-panic attack, complete with eyes stinging and throat instantly getting dry

I just want things to go back to the way they were. I don't think he knows about the anxiety thing, considering I just plain don't look at him or attempt to make any kind of contact. How should I proceed?
>>
>>16661041
just to be clear, by long term I meant several years, but I guess this is a to each their own type of situation. It's chill that you don't care what your ex does. I wish I could get on that level.
>>16661042
pretty sound ideas all around
>>
>>16660855
>>16660783
>>16660791
halp
>>
>>16661067
talk to him. figure out why your friends are assholes.
>>
How come white girls don't like white guys, why do they prefer other races of men and what's wrong with white guys ? I'm not talking about marriage in talking about like hook ups.
>>
>>16661200
They do. If anything, every race of girls like white guys.
>>
>>16659777
Yes
>>
>>16661225
Lol every race of girls like white guys I doubt that.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (41 KB, 553x458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
41 KB, 553x458
>>16661200
>>16661225
>>16661309
You're both mixing right and wrong information to varying degrees. Just go with this.
>>
>>16661315
I don't trust those online dating sites
>>
>>16661354
The numbers really don't depend on your trust. You might as well have told me your favorite ice cream flavor. It has no impact on how right or wrong you are.
>>
>>16660844
>intimacy issues
>has physical scars on dick
Get professional counseling discreetly.
>>
Guys;
Im getting heavy mixed signals from my friend. I have feelings for him but he doesnt want to "take it that far" with me. But he wants to take care of me..? What the fuck is going on exactly
>>
>>16661386
You can care for someone emotionally without walking down the road toward intimacy.

That having been said, you should consider whether such an outlook could ever offer you what you want. You have to resolve that question for yourself but the answer is no.
>>
>>16661365
I'm saying it's inaccurate I don't think online dating is an accurate representation of real life.
>>
>>16661386
To be more specific on the heavy mixed signals part, he swears up and down he doesn't want a relationship and he wants us to stay friends. But he wants to take care of me, and the other night he spent 5 hours (about 2 am to 7 am) trying to contact me all night while i was asleep. Then he used his friends phone to try to contact me because he was with his friend at the time. Since i was asleep the entire time, he dm'ed my friend on twitter and she sent me screencaps of it because she knows i have feelings for him. Im not sure whats going on and its really messing with my head.
>>16661416
>without walking down the road toward intimacy.
Nope, we've been fucking for about 2 months.
>>
>>16661386
>>16661423
This is a troll everyone. Move along.
>>
>>16661438
Im not a troll. might be hard to believe but this shit really happens and is happening to me, i have no reason to sit here and make up a story for 4chan, I genuinely needed advice.
>>
and it is hurting me because i love him. please just leave me alone if you arent going to help
>>
Is it creepy to send a birthday text to a friend around midnight? What about if you're both still up?

This girl I had feelings for and am just friends with nowadays has her birthday soon. We used to be close, but lately she's gotten pretty distant towards me. Uninterested behaviour in person, zero initiating, one-word text responses and all that. Should I wait out the birthday wishes until a more reasonable time tomorrow or just send them when the clock strikes?
>>
>>16660561
Be a nice person to be around.
>>
I really want to be with this girl, but she has major anxiety about relationships. I asked her to lunch today and she started crying, so I left. Do I have any chance now?
>>
>>16660433
A woman that respects me, someone I could see having children with, and is overall a responsible person.

>>16660489
Yep. Not into snowballing darling.

>>16659777
I'd suggest waiting till you find someone you're comfortable with instead of trying to ditch it asap as many do. That said it won't have a significant long term effect on your relationship.
>>
Can another girl decipher what she wants? This is after she asked to see pictures of my new place and I sent only one picture. For reference I live a few hours away from her.
>>
>>16658846
Does it bother you? 3:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcg__eDktgY&list=RDGcg__eDktgY#t=0
>>
Why do little girls love princesses so much? Does the desire to marry a rich guy manifest even in little toddlers?
>>
>>16662339
Because they have everything. They get to wear pretty dresses and everybody admires them. Power is also a factor
>>
Has a woman ever gotten a crush on someone somewhere after a rejection?

i feel like im getting mixed signals, probably just reading too much into it, ive left the girl alone ever since
>>
>>16662370
You mean like they rejected you, but then got a crush afterwards? Yeah, happens a lot. Especially if they didnt see you that way before. After they reject you they start thinking about it that way when they havent before. New perspective. Doesnt mean they want anything to do with you, it's just an annoying consequence of being made of sugar and spice and everything that sucks
>>
>>16662319
Sounds literal. She thinks your place looks nice, has lots of free time right now and wants to spend time with you.
>>
>>16662370
May be playing hard to get
>>
>>16662375

Yes, that.

Thanks! It makes me feel a little better, I`ve always had the hint that they she couldnt take her eyes off me anymore, its a good feeling to be desired, but at the same time I respect that its just a crush and meaningless in the grand scheme of things, most likely an unwanted one
>>
>>16662370
I've rejected guys I'm actively attacted to since I knew the relationship wouldn't work.
>>
>>16662370
The crush could have already been there but she rejected because of other reasons.
>>
Is it possible for a guy to invite you to lunch and chat without it being a date?

I am a girl in my first year of uni. Most of my high school peers in my grade are studying abroad. Only me and three other guys are staying in my homeland.

This guy sometimes texts me other graduation. We are not particularly close and I doubt he has feelings for me or anything. He probably talks to me as we have have something in common (i.e. we are staying in the same country).

He just messaged me asking if I want to meet him a the center of my city, like grab something to eat and chat for a bit. Afterwards, he will meet with a group of people he is collaborating with.

Should I meet him or politely refuse? Do take note that I am a girl and he is a guy. Is it "awkward" for me to meet him? It's not like I have feelings for him. Also, is it dangerous? My mom is worried that he may persuade me to go to a quiet or private area and do nasty stuff to me or he'll invite a group of friends to do that.
>>
>>16662405
>Is it possible for a guy to invite you to lunch and chat without it being a date?
I don't think so. Unless other guys and girls are there as a group with you it's intended to be a date. He wants to get to know you personally.

If you're not interested I'd refuse, otherwise you'll play him on.

>Also, is it dangerous? My mom is worried that he may persuade me to go to a quiet or private area and do nasty stuff to me or he'll invite a group of friends to do that.
Is he a foreigner from some poor country or weird religion? If so probably honestly.
>>
>>16662405
I've invited girls to join me for a meal without it being a date. That having been said, there's also no way to rule out that he wants it to be a date either. It's completely unknowable as it stands.

Your mom is just being a mom. I'm sure as an adult you're capable of not walking into dark alleys or taking trips with groups of strangers.
>>
>>16662440
It's pretty abnormal for a guy to invite a girl into a setting on their own time to eat together and just talk as friends. Outside childhood it's not normal, partly because most people realize that sounds like a date.
>>
>>16662446
I'll be sure to let my friends know that I'm abnormal, then. Maybe I'll mention it over lunch this weekend.
>>
>>16662446
I'd say it's more common for me now than in childhood. Meeting for lunch/coffee is pretty much the main way for me to keep in touch with friends now.
>>
>>16662457
I mean with strangers you dumb nigger.
>>
>>16662472
Neither the girl who raised this topic nor I were talking about strangers. You're either backpedaling hard or you intentionally brought up a completely irrelevant opinion.
>>
How do girls cope with having periods? If I had to have them I feel like I would be just constantly depressed, and I'd basically center my whole life around them.
Yet most girls I've met act pretty much exactly the same whether they're ragging or not.
>>
>>16662551
when you've been having them since middle school, you get used to it. leaving the house will seem a lot less appealing though, i mean would you want to be surrounded by people while your vagina is bleeding.
>>
>>16662551
It's really not a hassle. Some days I feel like doing nothing, but 90% of the time, I feel exactly like I do when I don't have it.

>>16662370
Happens not uncommonly

>>16662339
What part of being a princess isn't appealing?

>>16661549
Send it whenever, you're overthinking this
>>
So do any women find balls attractive?

I understand (apparently) that its relatively uncommon for men to specifically like vaginas. The typical question is always "tits or ass" and I've always been baffled by that.

And I guess some women like cock. But I've never really heard of anyone besides gay men liking balls.

Or is my sample size just shite?
>>
>>16662725
>What part of being a princess isn't appealing?

The part where your dad sells you as a political pawn.

The part where you're raised by nannies and your parents completely neglect you and have no concept of you as a person.

The part where your life is completely predestined and you have absolutely no choice about who you associate with, what your likes and dislikes must be, and your career is being pretty and polite to the utmost extreme or else get beaten/"accidentally die".

The part where you're constantly being kidnapped for ransom, sometimes by dragons apparently.

2/10, would not recommend being a princess.
>>
>>16662739
Are you telling me that little girls are aware of all that stuff? There's nothing unappealing about being a princess to a little girl, as far as she's aware. The dragon thing is just romantic when you get rescued by a handsome prince
>>
>>16662739
Oh, left out the part about people trying to murder you just to get you out of the line of succession.

Or how nobody you set is EVER sincere. They're all just sucking up for political reasons.
>>
Femanons

>Be 6'3, 205lb male
>Used to sleep around a lot
>Become super devoted to project
>Gain 80lbs
>Suddenly women dislike me
>Jog/lift the pounds off
>Back to 200, more muscle than fat
>Suddenly women are way more interested in me than they were to begin with

How do I not despise you for how you treated me when I was fat?
>>
Would you still be interested in a woman if she were 80 lbs heavier? Didn't think so
>>
>>16662764
Meant for >>16662761
>>
>>16662764

I've dated overweight women. I care about personality more than looks.
>>
>>16662769
Are you >>16662761? If so, would you still date a woman who you weren't attracted to just because she had a good personality?
>>
>>16662771

Yes. I have and would still. I dated a girl who was below my league because I was attracted to who she was as a person. She worked with children who were abused, including orphans, and as a kid from a less than happy childhood that really spoke to me.
>>
>>16662777
Do you think women should have been attracted to you when you were heavier? Do you think you'd sleep with a woman if she were 80 lbs heavier?
>>
>>16662781

Holy fuck. How many times do I have to explain it to you: I've fucked overweight women because I was attracted to their personalities. Women have never extended to me the same courtesy. Why wouldn't I judge?
>>
>>16662788
You can't seem to comprehend that most people aren't attracted to fat people, can you? If you feel you deserve a sainthood for dating fat girls then whatever, but I really don't know why you can't understand that being 80 lbs heavier would make you unattractive. You can't expect anyone to be interested in someone who they're not attracted to.
>>
>>16662761
Do you want a relationship or just to sleep with random fucks? Because if all someone wants from you is a night of fun, of course their main criteria is going to be how you look. That's all that matters and all they can judge in the 30 minutes in which they decide whether or not to go home with you.
>>
>>16662761
>women weren't attracted to me when I was obese
>what superficial cunts
Seriously?
>>
>>16660850

This is literally something every man realizes on some level.
>>
File: bowie-blackstar.jpg (57 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bowie-blackstar.jpg
57 KB, 1401x788
>>16662794
>>16662804
>>16662813

Sooooo... I should just be at peace with treating women like prized hounds: to be bred where convenient, and dumped into the trash when not?

I should give up my pretensions of caring about personality because according to you they are just pretensions?

I should start pumping and dumping women when that was not previously my behavior because you don't want to be held to the same standard that I used to hold myself?
>>
>>16662824
>I should start pumping and dumping women when that was not previously my behavior
>Used to sleep around a lot
Pick one
>>
>>16658895
Gifts are gifts because you don't expect anything back for them. So, start with the assumption that you're not going to get anything back for it ever. Do you still want to get her a gift?

>>16658928
>>16658961
Of course love is conditional. At least, HEALTHY love is conditional. I wouldn't date a guy if he raped me. I wouldn't date a guy if he stabbed me. And even for less extreme things, people are allowed to be picky and there's nothing wrong with that. I know guys who won't date fat chicks, or chicks who've slept with too many people before them. I know women who don't like to date short men. I even know people who only love their children conditionally--I have lots of friends who've been disowned.

And for what it's worth, I personally know at least 3 relationships where the woman is the main breadwinner, and at least one of those includes a man who is disabled.

>>16658931
Ow. That's not sexy.

>>16658956
>I see some things some girls consider creepy work for some people and not for others.
That's because everyone has different standards. I think goldfish are creepy.
>>
>>16662824
No one's saying you're wrong for finding personalities important. But appearance is important too, and you can't expect women to be attracted to you when you're unattractive. If you're stuck in that mindset, you might feel more at home on tumblr. Stop taking what we're saying so personally.
>>
>>16662827

I told women upfront that I wasn't looking for anything serious, just fun. Casual sex, but it contained no components of deception.

>>16662830

So dating below my league isn't something that you would reciprocate?
>>
File: 1387443151240.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387443151240.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
I feel like my ex is leading me on even though she has a boyfriend. Should I just spill the beans to her; see how she reacts; then move on with my life?
>>
>>16662833
>So dating below my league isn't something that you would reciprocate?
I wouldn't date a guy I'm not attracted to, no. He might be less attractive than me and thus 'below my league', but I could still be attracted to him.
>>
I met a girl online and we have a long distance thing going on for a couple of months. She tells me she has guy friend and they have some stuff in common that we dont. She says she sort of started developing feelings for him before she met me but ended up choosing me instead. She still talks to him and plays video games and watches anime with him, some of them are romantic ones as well. She assures me she loves me and chose me but I can't help but feel that this guy is a backup/probably has feelings for her/she might have lingering feelings for him. Even if he's not doing anything now I think he might become an obstacle in the future due to him/her/or just my own insecurities and feelings.

Am I being paranoid? Is it natural for me to feel this way? What the fuck am I supposed to do? I'd prefer if the guy backed off but I dont know how to tell her that I'm not comfortable with her talking to him or if that's even a good idea. Its been eating at me all day.
>>
>>16659741
Shrug. I don't care. Some of the best conversation I've had in my life was with a guy whose face was covered in burn scars.

>>16659777
To me, it mattered. I want a memory I could look back on and be happy with, not something I grew to regret.

>>16659780
I don't see why this has anything to do with you. Ignore them and move on. You're not even dating her anymore.

>>16659868
When you find a new girl, talk to her. Ask what she wants. Dedicate a few hours to fooling around and figuring out what she likes.

>>16659872
Buy her panties, encourage her to wear them. If she says no, don't push it.

>>16660261
Just ask her out again like normal. Don't overthink it. Try to clarify you're not being pushy, you're just wondering if the circumstances have changed, and it's fine if they've not.

>>16660783
You're only five dates in. That seems to early to assume she doesn't have any intention of ever having sex with you ever.

>>16660844
If you're spending the rest of your life with someone, then at some point, they're going to find out. It's not something you have to bring up on the first date, or really on any time line unless you're comfortable with it though, so don't stress out too much.
>>
Girls, how would you react if you found out your boyfriend was into crossdressing and had a secret stash of women's clothing and make-up and all that?
>>
>>16662862
Depends. Did he tell me, or did I find it?
>>
>>16661450
Well, first of all, I'd tell him either he backs off and stops spamming me while I'm asleep or I cut him off. Then I'd confront him--either he commits to a relationship or we stop sleeping together.

>>16662061
Coldly abandoning her when she was freaking out probably didn't endear you to her. Unless you actually want to stick around and help her out with her anxiety, I'd look for someone else.

>>16662824
Or, you know, you could look for women who're looking to be in a long-term relationship and thus will bother getting know you past the physical and may become attracted to your personality.

>>16662843
Do you trust your girlfriend? If yes, then don't let it bother you. My husband is still friends with his exes and in fact gives them lots of sex advice. If not, then this relationship isn't gonna work out anyway.
>>
>>16662881
I trust her, but its more that I dont trust other guys and my own insecurities. He might fill her head with ideas or something. And the fact that they watch romantic stuff together alone bothers me a lot as well.
>>
>>16662867
He told you.
>>
>>16662891
Not that anon, but if you trust her, then that should be the end of it. It takes two to tango, and if she doesn't reciprocate then there's nothing to worry about. I get that this is more about your feelings than your logic, but there's really not much you can do about this.
>>
If I asked someone out and they asked for time to think about it, are they really thinking about it or are they just too passive to say no. We've spent time together once after I asked them out but the topic didn't come up
>>
>>16662904
Probably the latter. There's a small chance they'll come back and say yes, but they're not as enthusiastic about it as you are
>>
>tfw 25
>tfw just found out yesterday what "Netflix and chill" meant

I don't have netflix because it costs money. How am I supposed to date these young college girls when I can't keep up with the lingo?
>>
>>16662947
First of all, it doesn't have to be Netflix. Secondly, date someone your own age, because you clearly can't keep up with anything younger people do
>>
My (ex)boyfriend whom I broke up with yesterday keeps texting me really sad things. What should I do? I want to console him but I know I shouldn't make this messier than it needs to be. Help?
>>
>>16662957
Just say that you`re over. You`re not his emotional pillow and he`s bothering you.
>>
>>16662733
I never really noticed until I actually got into a relationship with my boyfriend, and I love his.
>>
There is a girl I like who flirted with me for a month or two and I told her I liked her last week and she opened up to me about her ex who she still has feelings for. They arent dating and he is pretty much using her for pussy every week and she just keeps coming back but claims she doesnt love him or want to be together and is not his fuck buddy. She said she tried fucking other guys as well and it didnt help. All of this is really unsettling. is she worth pursuing? she acts upset that I don't flirt with her anymore but honestly my opinion of her dropped significantly after she told me how many guys she has slept with just recently.
>>
Women
1) do you expect me to stop masturbating when we start dating
2) Do you see a guy with a flesh light as the same as a girl with a dildo
>>
>>16662733
No man like roasties. But guys love innies.
Kinda like girls don't really like the way small penises look. But they are all infatuated with big dicks as far as aesthetics.
Balls are just a sack. They like playing with them. But the sack is just a body part that doesnt create any arousal.
>>
A couple of years ago I got rejected by a friend, though those feelings for her I'd say have long gone. We have maintained a bit of contact but really we're pretty distant. She was actually a good friend, but college happened so distance happened. Apparently she still thinks I'm pretty cool to do stuff with.

Point is, as of right now I've kind of alienated quite a few of my friends for unimportant reasons, so I dont have very many people to hang out with. Should I reestablish contact and just ask her to do something? would that still be considered the friendzone if I have no intention on pursuing her like that anymore? I just want to do stuff with other people and she fits the bill
>>
>>16663018
Only if it interferes with our sex life
Dildo? Yes. Vibrator? No.
>>
>>16663009
If you don't wanna flirt with her then don't flirt with her.

>>16663026
Talk with her if you wanna talk with her. Nobody's gonna arrest you for friend zoning.
>>
I want a gf and I like her and she is cute but girls that give it up really easily are turn off for me. Idc if she is virgin or not but I like having to earn it at least a little bit. She used sex to get over a guy she is also having meaningless sex with which makes me uncomfortable. Also does that make her a slut and not worth it like is that a sign she is trash
>>
>>16663052
>>16663045
also she is 17 not like she is an adult
>>
>>16663045
Well I mean how do I go about it without seeming like I want to get with her? Pretty sure if I ask to do something she'll think I'm just trying to get with her but I just want some friends again
>>
>>16662761

hahaha oh man welcome to the world you must be new here

fat people are unattractive. b-b-but muh personality! fuck off with that nonsense, as long as your aren't autistic or a total douchebag personality isn't a big deal, because everyone who's not a shit head has a "good personality"

you're shallow too, even if you won't admit it
>>
>>16663057
Just ask her if she wants to meet up and hang out sometime. You're overthinking this.
>>
Who is this guy asking who Brandon is?
>>
>>16662862
happened to me before, tried to be into, not into it. find someone whose into it if she's not, don't force it into the relationship, but make sure you're both getting your needs met and if you aren't move on.

but imo i don't like it. try fetlife
>>
>>16662904
can't say no or are dating/seeing someone else/getting over an ex.

but they might also have a busy schedule and don't know how to squeeze you in. but sounds like you need to move on, sry.

>>16663018
1) no
2) no

>>16663052
sounds like you already know the answer, no. you'll probably hold all that against her and resent her for it. just find someone you don't already think poorly of.
>>
>date girl for like a month
>conversation about previous ex's
>find out shes not a virgin
>break up with her
Right now this girl is really bitter and trying to turn people against me. Women what would be going through your minds here. Ill make a general thread about it later when more people are awake but for now Your thoughts would help.
I dont feel like I could possibly be wrong for having things I look for in a partner but I also could have come off as too critical. How should I have broken up with her without her getting so bitter.
>>
>>16663199
>2) no
Why not? It seems kinds hypocritical not to. but not everyones so logical.
>>
>>16663200
well damage is done, too late now.

how old are you? I mean, it seems a little silly to break up with someone over that if you're in your 20's. are you a virgin? who cares, if people are against you for your beliefs than whatever. get over it.
>>
>>16663203
because they're just masturbation tools. they absolutely can't replace a real person or the feeling of a real person. I wouldn't be bothered by it, because I know I'd much rather have sex with my boyfriend than a vibrator, and I'm sure he'd much rather have sex with me than a fleshlight. Sometimes you just need a little help at home, no big deal. It would be silly to be jealous of a $60 hunk of plastic.
>>
>>16663215
I dont follow. Are you saying that you see a dildo and a fleshlight as the same. I agree about it not being able to replace the other person though.
>>
>>16663208
I am 24 and yes I am a virgin. It may sound silly to you but it is not to me and the requirements other people seem to have are much shallower.
Not looking to undo the damage, Im looking for how to improve in the future so that next time I might be able to avoid a womans anger.
>>
>>16663226
I guess I'd suggest realizing that at this age a lot of people have lost their virginity. Either in long term relationships, hook ups, whatever. If you're looking for a virgin try church groups or post that specifically on dating sites.

The only way you can avoid that is by being upfront about it from the get go. It's clearly a big deal to you, so don't waste anyone's time. Even if you have to say "I only date virgins" do that. It's the only way to avoid looking like an ass.
>>
>>16663229
>I guess I'd suggest realizing that at this age a lot of people have lost their virginity.
I have. I dont go around categorizing anyone whos not in a church group as an unvirgin and Im not desperate enough for dating sites.
Its not really different than any other requirement one might have. You dont ask someone whether or not they have any debt day 1 whether or not you dont want to date them if they do. You have to let things progress there.
>>
>>16663226
I wouldn't date a slut, but I don't see what the problem is if a woman has only ever had sex in long-term relationships. It shows that she treats sex as an act of love and not something frivolous.

Nonetheless, I doubt there are many women your age who are still virgins that are not devout Christians, so church is probably the best place to look as the other person said.
>>
>>16660433
>Devout Catholic
>>
>>16658961
My boyfriend has nearly no redeeming qualities as a functioning member of society. I do all the work. Pay all the bills. And for some reason I love him and will stick by his side. Is this unconditional?
>>
>>16663276
Its called enabling. No. If you really loved him youd be doing everything you could to better him. Hes just a pet to you.
>>
>>16660283
>foot fetishes
So in the event you discover your s/o has one, what do you do? Drop him right then and there?
>>
>>16663280
Hm. Well I definitely don't consider him a pet. But I wouldn't want to be an enabler...How do you suggest I try to help him become "better?" And can you not love someone for who they are if you also try and change/better them?
>>
>>16663294
>And can you not love someone for who they are if you also try and change/better them?
Sure you can. You love him for being him right. Not for him being a useless piece of shit.
Same way a parent force their child to get out of their basement and live their life. its not always easy.
>>
>>16660023
Ignore the flag crap.Hugging can mean something, or nothing. It's if they give you any other obvious reasons to think they like you. Emphasis on the word obvious. If you're not sure they like you, ask. Fair to say though, the person who hugged you may think of you as friend or as something more. Don't read too much into one simple gesture.
>>
>>16663306

Fair point..okay I'll see what I can do then.
>>
I know this girl who i am friends with, and I'm not sure about the banter. Me and my friends are all 17 and 18 and dorky. She rarely joins in against me but when she does its always jokes about my virginity. Other people get virginity and other things but it is always without fail 100% virgin jokes all the time.

It doesnt wind me up in the slightest (if anything, shes probably entitled to say worse to me), but i find it odd that she would take the piss out of that one thing over everything else ( the fact im an overweight spotty social cripple) and never treat anybody else with such exclusivity as well as doing it so little.

Im not sure i get it, all i know is we get on quite well.

Thoughts?
>>
1. Is it normal to be incredibly and uncontrollably attracted to a guy for a year and longer but suddenly lose attraction? Why would this happen?

2. How do I let him down after we've got along great and I've led him to believe we have mutual attraction (which we did but as I said I lost it)? I feel horrible and as if I've played with his emotions.
>>
>>16663384
>lose attraction
You mean your honeymoon phase is over. You probably have led him on and have been doing couples thing. Yes it makes you a bad person to want to leave.
Its like guys who pump and dump a girl once they get bored. They just arent attracted to them anymore.
like when your wife gets fat and ugly you bail.
>>
As a guy who believes he may not be "well endowed" in bed, is it true that sex is all about confidence? I've been told all will go well as long as I'm confident.
>>
>>16663434
>You probably have led him on and have been doing couples thing.

No, we haven't been doing couples things. We kind of developed a lot of sexual tension around each other but no one had the guts to approach, and when we started talking the tension peaked, and yesterday I suddenly just stopped liking him. We haven't even kissed.

What do I do?
>>
>>16663465
>We haven't even kissed.
Of course not. You dont kiss the people you are using. You use them as emotional tampons. Probably going out as friends.
>>
>>16663472
I wasn't using him. I had such a huge crush on him for such a long time, and when we finally had the opportunity to hang out together alone it all dropped.
>>
>>16663488
You were infatuated by the idea of being with him but not in love with who he is and really getting to know him. That is why you lost attraction quickly than building on it over time.
>>
>>16663506
Can I save it?
>>
Question to all the females out there why is it that some ladies are attracted to men with faults and a lot of problems? Is it because they believe in the idea of fixing the man they are with? Or do they wish to have someone emotionally dependant on them?
>>
>>16663509
It is possible just remember a relationship is not just about sexual attraction but also mental attraction. Find things you two like or might have in common and try to do those things together. See where it takes you and try to find things you two are both passionate about and like to talk about.
>>
>>16663528
because they stand out. Pretty simple
>>
File: THE ASS WAS FAT.gif (374 KB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
THE ASS WAS FAT.gif
374 KB, 400x225
Might be retarded question. Is it weird or maybe inappropriate to ask your boy/girlfriend both of you to get tested for STIs before you both have unprotected sex.

Would it still be just as retarded or even more so to ask if both of you still had unprotected oral sex?
>>
>>16663566
No that's actually really smart and something all should do
>>
>>16663595
This. It's a little awkward, but it's a smart plan. Just remember a lot of people aren't smart when they're horny or in that whole limerence phase. They're emotional, reactionary, and driven by thinking with places other than their head. This means they might assume you're going "you're a dirty hoe, can you prove you've not caught anything while slutting around before me" and acting retarded.

Love is great and all, but until the honeymoon phase dies out love may as well be as form of mental illness. Keep that in mind before you make a move.
>>
>>16663343
Please?
>>
She keeps pulling the "I'm busy" excuse [read: there are more important things for her than date me], but I know by a third and a fourth parties she's interested in me. What should I do?
>>
>>16663706
Maybe theyre lying and maybe she isnt
>>
>>16663775
I don't think they're lying. One of them isn't the kind of person who tells white lies, but the one who would rather tell bitter truths.
>>
How do I convince a woman to change her mind about a man she has had an on-and-off with for 8 months? I don't have to change her mind to me, although that would be welcome. She really deserves more than this guy.
>>
>>16663566

This is totally appropriate and responsible. I did not do it and i felt unsafe for a long period because she was not tested. We got tested ASAP and it turned out all right.

What scares me most is the doctors not testing for the herps.
>>
>>16663343

>Im not sure i get it, all i know is we get on quite well.

She insults you at every opportunity and you deduce that you get along well. Details if possible?
>>
>>16663506
I give you a cookie. (Not asker)
>>
So first date kiss is alright in some cases right, if the date goes really well. I'm just planning on waiting and if it seems right going for it, if not maybe next date.
>>
> GF has a dream of making out with some UFC Fighter she saw on the TV yesterday

What would the proper reaction be?
>>
>>16662330
Not really
>>
>>16663975
Get in good shape. What she really wants is to climb up a muscled tree of a man and get pounded, the dream is just using recycled assets.

You can be that tree.
>>
>>16662836
No, I think you should go along with her game long enough till her boyfriend finds out.
When he does you just get on with your life and be satisfied with your "revenge" on your ex for two timing.
Her life will be in a mess and you can just laugh at how pathetic she has become.
>>
>>16661549
I think she knows you have feelings for her... She is probably rejecting your ass very subtly.
>>
>>16664013
Not really going to happen I don't expect her to look like the woman of my dreams either.
>>
>>16664088
That's because your gf isn't 12.
>>
>>16660433
Intelligent, ambitious, motherly and caring, darker sense of humor, logically minded, and either Catholic or Orthodox

If I could find a girl who hit all of these, I'd do everything I could to make it work. Hell, the last four women I've had serious feelings for only hit two or three and that was enough.
>>
>>16658895
If you get her something, she'll do the same for you when it's your birthday. Giving out is the best way to get things back.
>>
>>16664113
chuckled

She actually is two years older than me.
>>
>>16663200
When you break up with someone you don't necessarily need to say why. Say something vague like, "We're looking for different things" which is technically true because you're looking for a virgin.
>>
I dont khow which thread to choose, but i need an advice.
A week ago a girl wrote to me on facebook (yeah, whatever).
And since then we talk every day on the internet.
Also we live in the same city.
I really like talking to her, i want to meet her as well, but im afraid.
Im just afraid, that she wont talk to me after she will see me(im ugly af)
Am i stupid? Should i invite her on a date or something?
>>
>>16663018
>>16663203
I'm not that anon, but I do view them differently. Lots of girls physically cannot masturbate without a dildo or vibrator. I'm one of them. The majority of guys can masturbate just fine with their hands, so fleshlights are an extra thing to add.

Now I don't necessarily think fleshlights are bad or embarrassing. If I had a bf with one, I'd love to watch him use it or use it on him.

And for the record on your first question, I definitely don't expect a bf to stop jacking off.
>>
Girls.

>ask her on a casual thing (wanted to see a movie and invite her to come)
>she has too much work this week end and can't (I knew about the work even before so I was expecting it)
>ask her for next week end
>she's out of town
>we still chat and she seems natural, has an actual conversation with me

I know the usual motto is "if she's interested she'll propose something else herself", but considering my last exes also had situations like that where they weren't available, and I was the one proposing a new plan (and when they were free that time they said yes and we ended up together). Should I try one last time? What do I propose?

I'm at a lost.
>>
>>16663891
No, i said she hardly ever does, but when she does, its just that.
>>
For women, how often should a guy text you in a relationship? I usually only text women to set of times to meet I'm not good about texting on a regular basis, not sure if that's good or bad.
>>
>>16664088
>willingly being out of shape
It's like you don't want anybody being attracted to you.

>>16663706
Either she wants you to try harder or the people who told you that she's interested are full of shit. Not necessary telling lies, just don't know what they're talking about. She also might be socially retarded shyfag.
>>
Girls, which of these is worse according to you: continuously answering with shitty one/two word replies that the other person can't really reply to, or no response at all? Are they equally bad?

My friend always responds sooner or later to anything I send her, even if it takes hours upon hours just to get a crappy "okay". I'm not sure if there's a hint I should be getting. On the one hand she always responds, but on the other she never initiates anything anymore.
>>
>>16664525
I dont feel like this would be enough to satisfy someone but I suppose I should try it first if they dont inquire more about it.
>>
posted about this last night, but I wanted to get more opinions

How can I change my self-presentation/mannerisms so as to communicate to women that I'm not gay?

Basically I'm a lanky white guy with metrosexual habits who spent a lot of time prior to university alone studying - end result being that I'm having a hard time communicating to women that I'm interested. I don't hook up with people a lot, but when I do, women will say things like, "I thought you were gay" or "You're so nice" etc. I'm under no delusions and know how pathetic the r9k nice guy mindset is.

What should I work on to communicate attractiveness, confidence etc.?
>>
>>16664845
Flirt more often, even just for fun. Especially just for fun.
>>
File: imgres-1.jpg (7 KB, 271x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
7 KB, 271x186
How come a lot of white women fuck a bunch of black guys then end up marrying a white guy?

Is this the thing where they want alpha men but need a beta provider?

>As a white male this is a huge turn off to me because i dont view myself as beta, im fit and dont take shit from people, but im also educated and there was a time when my IQ exceeded my bodyweight.

>Ive been really disgusted and put off from white women once i realized this shit.
>>
>>16664873
forgot to add, do other races of women view us this way too?
>>
>>16664873
>>16664878

That's the cynical way to look at it, but let me put it in a more reasonable way:

It's just like when guys are younger and dating girls: she might not be perfectly very compatible or may have some really big deal-breaker attributes, but you go along with it because you're young, horny, she's hot, and there's enough stuff that you like.

On the conscious level you think "Eh whatever it's not like I'm marrying her, I like fucking her, and we still have fun."

Subconsciously what's working in your favor is the separation - you're not always together and you're not living together so the characteristics that would make them a horrible life partner don't affect you much. This is why "opposites attract" can be possible.

But when the time comes and you want to get married, similarities in background, family, values, goals, etc. make a HUGE difference. So, even for people that used to distance themselves from their roots will start shifting back to them.
>>
>>16662378
>>16662319

Maybe I should provide more context: we never hooked up before, used to flirt, i moved a state away from her, she's been saying she wants to come see my new place for a while, previously in the convo she asked to see pics of my new place and i showed her only 1 picture.

so.

she wants to come my place on a week night, when i have work, and to get here she would have to drive to train station, park, take train, meet me at train station and take subway back to my place. so it's a several hour ordeal, for what would be one short night of potential fun (i have to be up at 7am the next morning, so it's not like we could spend the whole night out on the city). Her staying at my place when i'm at work would also be boring, as i don't get back until 6:30pm or so. she also can't really leave the same night she arrives, as that would be like 5-6 hours of complicated travel in total for not a lot of time actually being here. I just can't imagine a scenario that the logistics work for this?? how can I ask her wtf she is thinking?
>>
>>16664873
>there was a time when my IQ exceeded my bodyweight
Your problem is that you're a tiny manlet
>>
>>16664873
this makes me depressed as a high-IQ white dude who doesn't get much action, but sees women going for the potato-smart guys who are 6'5". Makes me kind of resentful as I don't want to be the guy she settles for after she's had her fun getting filled up and plowed by Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>16664904
yeah but i read online they do this because they said white men will provide for them but they aren't manly/good in bed.
>>16664953
lol yeah that's it. BC 5'10 people can't wieght 130 pounds.
>>
>>16664966
Im not depressed, as long as there are a race of girls who like fit and intelligent caucasian men. If white girls want black dick, then they can stay with that. What upsets me is their view of white men and that they will marry us for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>16665006
i find white women by FAR the hottest though. it also seem black men find them hottest too. so it's they're getting the hottest women while i'm not at all attracted to black women. so basically they are trading up and we're stuck with leftovers aka girls who've already had their fun spinning on mandingo dick
>>
>/pol/posting on /adv/

lol
>>
>>16658846
Is it bad to ask SO's questions you already know the answer to?
>>
File: 1433867296360.jpg (148 KB, 500x483) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433867296360.jpg
148 KB, 500x483
>>16665023
Well id rather have a non white girl who has a similar education to me and is sexually attracted to white men opposed to the hottest white girl who's been out banging black guys and is obviously not all that sexually into white men. I dont wanted to be desired by women because i have a good stable job, Id want them to be drawn to me because they find physically attractive and my personality.
>>
>>16663458
I've always found I prefer someone who does foreplay to the most confident man in the world.
>>
Why do men on 4chan all want to look at pics/vids/ gifs of women who are so pathetic/desperate/stupid that they do porn - and yet at the same time want to be with virgins?

Don't answer - I know. Because women are either virgins or whores and neither the tween shall meet and it has been forever thus.

However there is such a thing as pulling one's mind and soul out of the gutter and finding love. No man who has this virgin/whore complex can ever be happy. You will age and die alone if you don't try to see women as human. This place is sad. It's a pig sty. Get out while you still can. You know this is not a good place to be.

Now let the trolling begin!!!
>>
>>16663706
Start doubting your third and fourth parties. Also, find someone else to date.

>>16663792
Right, but they might have gotten the wrong impression at some point.
>>
>>16664845
Own your metrosexuality. It is extremely attractive to women and they are happy to hear you are not actually gay. Be good in bed and girlmind=blown. You win from the machoman.
>>
>>16665063
>Why do men on 4chan all want to look at pics/vids/ gifs of women who are so pathetic/desperate/stupid that they do porn
We're not perving on their personalities when we watch porn. We want dat body. No one jacks off thinking about how great a girls life choices have been.

>Don't answer
Take your own advice.
>>
>>16665063
>and neither the tween shall meet

teehee

But men want different things between getting off and finding a wifeypoo. I bet you'd agree that it's either good or bad for a girl (or guy) to have fucked, let's say, 300 other partners in their life. Is it also good or bad to have fucked 200? 100? 50? 10? 5? We all have thresholds beyond which we say, "man, you're a fucking slut, I could never get intimate with you."

For some guys, that threshold is the unrealistic but still conceivable 1.
>>
>>16663528
I know guys who are attracted to really shitty women too. Mostly, I think it's a self-esteem issue. They think that's the best they can do, or it's all they deserve.

>>16663871
All you can do is present your arguments. If she insists on being irrational and ignoring you, there's not much you can do other than wishing her well.

>>16663881
Hey, for what it's worth, doctors don't test for herpes because more people have herpes than not. It's pretty safe to assume everyone you know, including yourself, already has herpes.

>>16664539
Go for it. If she doesn't want to be your friend because you're ugly, then you know she's not worth your time.

>>16664550
Find something you want to do or just ask her out to dinner.

>>16664765
Both. If someone did that to me, I'd just assume they weren't interested in being friends anymore, but is too chickenshit to tell me.

>>16664966
I don't see why you'd be depressed that a girl chose you ultimately. The sheer fact that she broke up with Chad Thundercock and chose you means you're better than him. If she was happier with Chad Thundercock, she wouldn't have left. Therefore, you know she values you more. I just don't understand this mentality.

I guess I just don't care as much as who someone dated first--because they were still young then and didn't know what they wanted. I care about who someone ends up with--that usually indicates what they were truly looking for.

>>16664976
I also read online that we're ruled by lizardpeople and the only way to fight them is to kill all jews.
>>
>>16660692
Could you name these outlets, please?
>>
I hoped that settling for someone less attractive would make them appreciate me a lot. I turn out to be wrong.

How do I get a devoted and thoughtful boyfriend or change my boyfriend to become one?
>>
>>16665091
well, likely what happened is chad thundercock broke up with her. or chad thundercock was just a fwb in the first place, since he has so many women in his life, who she got to live all her sexual fantasies with and who i'll never be able to size up to in bed. (he could probably carry her around the room while fucking her with his thick 8" cock. how do I ever beat that??)
>>
>>16664966
I think you're insecure about your sexual performance

and for someone with a reportedly high iq, you're very fast to make ridiculous blanket statements about white women
>>
>>16665154
yes a bit insecure, just insofar as I can't do sexual acrobatics like fucking the girl while i'm standing up and holding her, and that I know i'm only of average dick length and girth. i'd never be able to compete with the tall, ripped guys with huge cocks that can melt woman into totally submissive puddles
>>
>>16664794
You just have to stand by your vagueness. I've had a few people who've tried to weasel more out of me when I reject them.

I don't think we're going to work out.
>Are you saying we can't talk anymore?
Yes. I think it's for the best.
>Why?
We're looking for different things.
>What kind of different things? I don't understand.
We're just on different paths. It's not going to work.
>But why?
I don't know what else I can say. I'm sorry.
>Just explain to me what you're thinking.
I'm sorry, I can't really put it into words. I just can't keep going with you. I'm sorry.
>I just don't understand!
I'm sorry.

They'll give up trying to manipulate an answer out of you eventually.
One I thought was a slimy asshole and another had 2 adult kids and 2 young children and had divorced just a month prior. But I'm not going to tell these guys these things. Because when you give them a reason, you're opening up a discussion. Now they're all like, "I'm sorry I made those rude jokes, I was just kidding! I'll stop, I swear." "My kids don't have to be a part of your life, you don't even have to meet them! My ex wife won't be a point of complexity! Just give me a chance!"

I don't want to have that conversation. I just want to make it clear that I don't want to go further.
Especially at such an early point in the relationship. A month? Yeah, that's in the stage where you can decide you just can't stand the sound of their laugh and you can go.

These examples were of early stage rejection, but I'd say they're more in line with your situation. My one time actually breaking up with someone was my four year boyfriend due to his debilitating mental health problems. Which in the first conversation was still pretty vague but we had a few more closure conversations later. I'd be happy to lay out how I did that too if you or anyone else is interested, but it's not super relevant to your situation.
>>
Made plans to go visit a grill from tinder this weekend over text on wednesday or thursday I think, I was the last one to text back, and she hasn't bothered texting me or starting another conversation or anything like that. She lives an hour away so it might be kinda weird, but we've been talking for a few weeks now, I figured it would be time.

Do I cut her off, because if she was actually interested in seeing me she would text back or ask if I was coming over or not? Or am I just being delusional, and I should text her again to further confirm plans or something? I'm assuming she's been talking to me this entire time just for attention if it's the former.
>>
>>16665366
I tend to hold off a bit on conversation right before a meet so that I can actually have something to talk about. I'd say you should confirm the date and make judgments afterwards on how the actual date goes.
>>
>>16664663
>>16665064
I do trust one of the parties... but I guess both you are right.
I'll date someone else... then if it happens, it happens.
>>
How to forget someone for time enough to be productive for at least one or two days?
>>
Girls

I'm a 25 year old male, and I'm new to this whole "feelings" and "emotions" thing. For the first time, I developed feelings for someone. Like real feelings. Something I've never felt or experienced before. The sad thing is, I know in reality. Not much will come out of this other than some good memories. Not her fault, but just accepting how life and reality is. Something will probably come up in the next few years, and cause us to drift apart, for whatever reasons (careers, life, distance, whatever..). She mentioned that to me, she does care about me, but it does seem like a harsh truth. I know she's probably right. I mean, she does live 4,000 miles from me. But it still sucks. How do I get over these feelings? And not develop feelings for anyone else? I didn't know I could have feelings for someone. Honestly I really like this girl, but these feelings hurt.
>>
>>16665171
Honestly, wanna know a secret? It's not that important. I never even had sex with my husband until we got engaged. I decided I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him because he was intelligent, thoughtful, funny, and I really cared about him.

And to be honest, when we started, the sex wasn't all that great, because I was a virgin. You know how we made it great? It certainly wasn't by getting him a bigger prosthetic cock or having him perform random acrobatic with me. We talked, we took our time, we figured things out.

Dick length and girth and sexual acrobatics literally do not matter. If anything, a penis that's too big only makes sex awkward and painful. Or vastly increases the chance you'll slip, accidentally drop her, and break her neck. There's no way to turn me off faster than juggling me like a ball.
>>
>>16665698
Having feelings is great! Sure, it might not work out sometimes, but when it does, you get to spend the rest of your life with someone that makes you giddy just by looking at them. It's awesome!
>>
>>16665852
lol you were a virgin before him. how would you even know?
>>
>>16665859

I don't want this anymore :/
>>
>>16665866
I've still probably had sex more times than you have, and tried more things too. I also owned sex toys of various shapes and sizes before meeting him. And my personal conclusion is, it's really not that important. I can get perfectly good orgasms on my own with no trouble at all, so what I should look for in my partner is the things I don't already have if I was single.

And in case you didn't know, girls talk to each other approximately all of the time about their sex lives. In pretty good detail too.

Also, because it's pretty widely known that porn actresses don't get a whole lot of pleasure out of their job, despite the exciting looking positions and big penises they work with.
>>
To guys/girls

I have scoliosis and I had spinal fusion surgery 12 years ago. While I'm not as twisted as before, my body is still quite messed up. My left rib cage pokes out of my stomach while my right sticks out my back. Also my hips are misaligned so it looks like I have two small hips on one side.

I'm super self-conscious about it so when I think about being in a relationship I'm worried if my significant other would be weirded out or even disgusted.

Am I worrying too much about it?
>>
>>16665993
Depends on the person. But bear in mind that there is somebody for everyone.
>>
>>16665993

I think you will be ok

>>16666013

>there is someone for everybody

I don't believe this
>>
>>16666019
There is, there are people far more disabled than you in relationships.
>>
>>16666026

I'm not the disabled guy. I know he will probably be fine.

But I'm just saying I don't believe that every person has someone for them
>>
Sorry if this isn't the place to ask, but:

Person A, B, and C are all close friends.

A and B have been together for 3 years. Person A breaks up with person B. B loves A and is completely torn up about this, but wants desperately to fix the problems that caused the breakup in the first place.

A few days after the breakup, C takes advantage of the situation to ask out A, and they get together behind B's back.

Is C a shitty person for doing that to his friend?
>>
>>16666071
Depends on the circumstances of the breakup. Was it something big or small?
>>
>>16666083
A and B still care about each other. The reason for the breakup was that A didn't feel like B loved her.

Which B thinks was caused by medication (which he is getting off of) as it made him apathetic and not really care about the problems she was expressing.
>>
File: 1452235096071.png (616 KB, 653x537) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452235096071.png
616 KB, 653x537
How can I deal with an overly wet pussy
I feel no friction..
>>
>>16666097
Then C is being a cunt
Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 17
Thread DB ID: 383052



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.