[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a Girl on New Year's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: cat-hotdog-empty.jpg (36KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
cat-hotdog-empty.jpg
36KB, 500x442px
Hey everyone. So, I have a bit of a conundrum:

I got super drunk on new years at a buddy's party, and met a girl. We ended up having sex that night, and it turns out I took her virginity. Next day we start talking and it turns out we have a good bit in common, and we hang out a couple more times afterwards in the following days and see we do actually have good chemistry. We also have sex a couple times during that time as well.

Only issue is, I'm not really physically attracted to her all that much: she's a bit on the heavy side and I'm not into that myself. She has a really cool personality and character though, and she definitely has got some feels for me...and I do as well, but maybe not the same kind of feels.

Should I just stop being so vain, or what? Or is this just a buddy situation I'm over thinking?

Help me guys. I really don't want to hurt anybody, especially her.
>>
Was her name Felicia by any chance?
>>
File: LLL.jpg (477KB, 1211x1267px) Image search: [Google]
LLL.jpg
477KB, 1211x1267px
The trick to heavy girls is to fuck them in the mouth. They are orally fixated and by constantly jamming your dick in their mouths you can help them stick to a diet.
>>
>>16658732
Nope.
>>
>>16658734
Like I said, the goal here is not to be mean, no matter what.

She's still a person, and a really cool one at that.
>>
>>16658734
>>16658725
Also, not very heavy: just more so than I like.
>>
>>16658725
Halp
>>
File: 03_The_9_Types_Of_Boyfriends.jpg (290KB, 893x902px) Image search: [Google]
03_The_9_Types_Of_Boyfriends.jpg
290KB, 893x902px
>>16658742
But they like fucking. Fucking them is the opposite of mean.
>>
I have the easiest solution: Tell her to lose weight.
>>
>>16658817
I don't wanna use her man, she lost her virginity to me and times after that we both actually fully remember.

I feel like in addition to what I already feel, I have to be especially gentle with this case...and I don't even know if I do or don't want to date her steadily.

I'm a nice guy (inb4 Reddit, inb4 beta), and I really don't want to do anything hurtful no matter how it ends up turning out.
>>
>>16658827
>meet gril a week ago
>hang out three times
>already mentioning her weight

Pic related
>>
>>16658832
You're not attracted to her, so don't date her?

You might end up alone but that's better than her being stuck in a relationship with a guy who doesn't find her attractive. Once you get past the honeymoon stage she'd always be asking herself what she did to make you stop being attracted to her.
>>
>>16658855
>not attracted
I am, but like three parts personality to one part looks: I see quite a qt if I imagine her having lost weight, but I can't just assume she'll work out just because I'm an active guy.

If it helps: I live an hour away from here cos I go to college, and I don't have my car while I'm there...on those grounds alone, I see us drifting apart 2bh.
>>
>>16658865
*an hour away from her
>>
File: yule_marble_sculpture2web.jpg (12KB, 380x337px) Image search: [Google]
yule_marble_sculpture2web.jpg
12KB, 380x337px
>>16658865
Look, sometimes things may not work out, but as long as you treated her with kindness and gave her some nice orgasms she'll be fine in the long run.
>>
>>16658872
If it ends up going down the tubes, that's what I'm ultimately hoping for: I tend to be a really affectionate and caring person, so if it doesn't work out, she'll at least see it as a sweet time in her life.
>>
>>16658725
Any other opinions?
>>
>>16658921
I don't really have this issue. If someone is attractive enough to make my dick hard, what's more important to me is how much I like them as a person.

So yeah, I've been with fat girls that I've been head over heels with and it hasn't been an issue. I'd rather be with an awesome person than a pretty one. Something I had to learn the hard way when I was younger and I chased after a girl who I thought was breathtakingly beautiful until I got her and realized exactly what a boring, selfish person she was.

If you actually want a committed relationship with someone, I think it would be a shame to give up on someone that you really like to be around just because you feel ashamed at dating a fat girl or whatever. If you think the distance is going to be a problem or you're not ready for something serious now, it would be good to talk to her about this sooner than later -- what sort of expectations the two of you have and what you're willing or not willing to try to make work.
>>
>>16658959
Thanks m8, this was the best and most thoughtful advice so far.

I'm almost 25 and am trying to be less vain about this kind of thing, and what you said does make sense. I'm still struggling hard over a past relationship hard though, and I feel like only one with my exgf or someone nearby would truly be a good fit, but we'll see where it goes.

I'm an optimistic person, so we'll see how it goes...I just hope she doesn't feel like it's a sure thing already just because we hang out and have had sex.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.