[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No sex in 63 days and 12 hours. Wife had kids and when I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1452170944152.gif (442KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1452170944152.gif
442KB, 200x199px
No sex in 63 days and 12 hours. Wife had kids and when I'm around we can't. About to kill everyone and blow up. What do
>>
You call your mom. Then you drop the kids at her place. You get home, grab your wife, smash her in every way you can think off (don't actually rape her, ofc...), sleep like a baby, sleep in, morning sex, go get kids and enjoy the rest of the day
>>
>>16658305
>No sex in 63 days and 12 hours

No sex in 1831 days, get on my level.
>>
>>16658318
I fucking wish. My mom is out of the picture. Her father always works. Noone can watch them. I'm about to anhero. As I type this the baby is crying his head off. Our daughter and son are jumping in there beds. And she's running around cleaning and taking care of them.......... Sweet sweet death please take me
>>
>>16658305

Dry spells are common when you got small kids.

Spells of all kinds really. Spells where your infant son just WONT FUCKING GO BACK TO SLEEP and you start thinking that you should just stab yourself in the neck with a knife because life sucks so hard.

Believe me, it is temporary. The stars will align again and you will go back to a normal sex life once life becomes more normal for both of you.
>>
>>16658337
Anon, I pray u are right.
>>
>>16658333
>>16658337

Right... my son is 2 now. He has been sleeping regular for over a year now and goes to bed at 9pm everynight. My wife? She had a work related injury to where I thought she was going to be permanently disabled. I was taking care of her, an infant, and absolutely sex was just not possible from how much excruciating constant pain she was in.

Like my life man... I was watching Walking Dead and felt like I would rather live in that world than have the stress and pressure of all of this on me watching my life savings dwindle away, watching the woman I love in agonizing pain, worried I am going to lose my job from all the time off I was taking.

Then things slowly started getting better after months and months of the same. Then they got a lot better. Then things became awesome again. I was so thrilled my wife was like 95% better that I didn't even care about sex. I was so happy my son was sleeping and I could just fucking RELAX.

Then the sex just came back slowly and we do it at least once a week now. Its pretty awesome finally.

Hang in there buddy. It will get better.
>>
>>16658333
Uh... And you are shitposting? No wonder you don't get any. How about you take the kids and go to the park so your wive can do the household? Then search for a fucking babysitter! You ever heard about having a support system? Even if it's just a school girl wanting to get some pocket money.
>>
>>16658360
Also, this. Once your kids are all above 4, things calm down and sex is back on the menu. Why do you people not do anything to have some time together? Like, wtf? This was one of the top priorities when we got kids
>>
If you're not trolling, and your wife is taking care of the kids while you sit on your computer, you deserve to not get laid because you're a shitty husband.
>>
>>16658369

Date nights are an awesome idea.

Also keep in mind too that with kids if you help out more and give your wife time to relax without being a mom 24/7 then she will probably warm up to the idea of sex not being so tired all the time.
>>
>>16658379
This. Get her some rest! If she has been juggling a crying baby and two unruly toddlers plus a houdehold, she will be fucking death in the evening and nothing you can do will put her in the mood. Get some weight off her shoulders. Really search for a babysitter! Maybe even get her help with the household. The money is so unbelievably worth it! Caring for 3!!! Kids is extremely exhausting. She might also not feel beautiful. Maybe she has no time to look after herselfe. Make sure she has some time to take a shower and get ready in the morning in PEACE. Make sure she has the opportunity to get some exercise if she wants to. Make sure to look after the kids if she is doing stuff like cleaning of cooking. It will make her stress-level go down so much and she will be thankfull for ever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.