[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all women hard-wired to be bitches and, if so, how does a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: state-flag-colorado.jpg (89KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
state-flag-colorado.jpg
89KB, 600x399px
Are all women hard-wired to be bitches and, if so, how does a man have a healthy long-term relationshit...?

The same pattern seems to happen:
>Girl trips about something inappropriate to trip that hard about, gets bitchy, crosses the line
When I try to get rational, shit storm continues. If I let myself get mad, it ends with her crying. If I calmly let her know that shit doesn't fly with me and act accordingly (leave, w/e), it's always "I'm so sorry, I'm such a bitch, I'll change and love you forever" etc. followed by, of course, no change in the behavior.

I would normally just chalk this up to specific individuals, but this has been the story with literally every woman I've put my cock in. Stories on stories.

So I talked to my crew - siblings, friends, etc. - about their long-term relationships. Every single one of them had the same response:
>Oh that's just women man. It gets worse if you get married

^^ The fuck? Is that true? Because I get it, women want a man to check them sometimes, but shit gets taken too far; bitch I'm not your father. Has advice seen this phenomenon? What's to be done here? Because my ability to stay committed in a long-term relationship is seriously jeopardized by this kind of shit.
>>
>>16657732

Women are more hardwired to have a long term relationship than men. Since they have to raise the children.

Human relationships aren't easy, the more intimacy, the more complicated they get.
If you want a long-term relationship, you have to choose wisely.
>>
>>16657754
>you have to choose wisely
Felling like I'm going to be alone forever because I've tried. Hard. To pick wife material.

What's your experience with these things? How does your lady act?
>>
>>16657767
similarly. my girl isn't bitchy, but she's irresponsible, generally carefree and has absolutely no drive or ambition. confrontation always ends just like your situation:
>I'm so sorry I'll get my shit together I love you you're right

everythingstillthesame.gif
>>
>>16657767
>How does your lady act?

I'm single right now.

I had very good experiences with intelligent, non-overachieving girls. Though they tend to have a strong character.

From what I have seen, pot smoking girls are the worst bitches. They might be fun, but would never go in a relationship with them.
>>
>>16657803
>pot smoking bitches

oddly I have to agree with this. I don't know what it is about women and pot but it makes them literally psychotic.
>>
>>16657732
If there's one thing I learned it's that saying "all of X is just Y and there's nothing you can do" is categorically wrong. Not all women get emotional over irrational shit, not all women get emotional and blow shit out of proportions. Yes it happens, yes there are women who are like that constantly, there's nothing to be done but find one who isn't.

>but anon, it's every girl I've ever been with

Then you've got a type friendo, and your type is shit. Find a new type of girl.
>>
>>16657803
>>16657822
What the fuck are you guys magic? OP here and my girl that's bringing me to ask this right now... pot head. major pot head.

I've been all over the map with pot - from all day every day to once a month - and I am CONVINCED that chronic use decreases the ability to stay emotionally balanced and make good decisions *even when not high.* Convinced.
>>
>>16657911
>dates drug abusing idiots
>is surprised when they are a bundle of issues
>blames it on her beig a woman
>makes generlizations

Yeah, a warm thank you from every slightly normal and addapted girl with a bit of self controle

You know the real problem is your dating-preferrence and not a gender-thing, right?
>>
>>16657803
>>16657822
>>16657911
>>16657971
pack it up boys, we're done here
>>
I'm not like that lmao
She's probably hungry 10/10 times she loses it
Girls are always dieting
Maybe you're just Repetitively choosing a certain TYPE of girl to be in a relationship with
Where do you meet girls like this?
.. Clubbing?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.