[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks to the anon for showing me the book "The Little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 23

File: v8DxM-1.jpg (8KB, 251x211px) Image search: [Google]
v8DxM-1.jpg
8KB, 251x211px
Thanks to the anon for showing me the book "The Little Prince"
>>
>>16656416
It's a real tear jerker and she'll fuck your brains out that night. Your welcome. It's in my own best interest.
>>
You are very welcome. I wish you'd gotten to read it as a child like I did. I wouldn't be the person I am today without it
>>
>>16656416
Or was it the prince of tides, I can't remember.
>>
>>16656434
Naw, The Little Prince. He said my post in the previous thread reminded him of the book
>>
>>16656442
Ok princess, whatever you say.
>>
>>16656442
"Anons are assumed male until proven otherwise"
>>
I hate how vulnerable to jealousy and envy I am.
>>
>>16656484
at least you know they're different feels
>>
File: 1378681019301.gif (1MB, 271x201px) Image search: [Google]
1378681019301.gif
1MB, 271x201px
I wish I could grow my hair out again without society thinking I'm some sort of degenerate or drug-dealer.

People close to me loved my long hair (Cherokee blood for you), so did the girls I fooled around with. Everyone else looked down on me like I was some scumbag or stoner. Two routine traffic stops had cops trying to insinuate that I was 'on something' or a dealer.

Fuck all of it.
>>
I was feeling lonely and thought I didn't have any friends. Looked up the definition of it and all those stupid meme images and it's true. I have no friends at all. The people I socialize with are just that- people. Why do I have to exist when I don't matter
>>
I'm such an asshole. I don't know why anybody likes me. I know what a turd I am, which is why when I feel like someone is getting to like me I want to cry, and I sabotage the relationship on purpose. I am abrasive because it entertains me in the short-term, but when the dust settles and everyone hates me... And they're all right about what they said... I feel like this. I wish that I would die in my sleep. I don't want to feel pain, I don't want to know that I'm dying, I just want to go. May whatever god exists give me a heart-attack in my sleep tonight. Maybe if I were dead there would be one less stupid useless piece of shit on this planet. Maybe I'm holding humanity back. I'm such an awful person. I don't know how much longer I can just deal with it. I can't tell anyone because just look at what a burden this text alone is. I'll likely be ignored again, rightfully so. I post on here so frequently and feel that even people that don't know anything about me avoid the very words I type I am so venomous. I wish I would just die.

I was in a parking garage today and thought about driving to the top and jumping off the edge head-first. The only thing that stops me from killing myself is knowing that there are some poor fools in my life that care about me for some reason. Am I selfish? I tend to think I am concerned for how I am hurting them. I'm so fucked. I wish I would just die. There is no point to my privileged existence. I cannot possibly appreciate all that I have been given. I wish I would just die.
>>
It has been one Hell of a ride, but it is time to jump from this burning car.

Later, /adv/.
>>
I'm sad because I technically missed out on sex last night.

I had a couple of drinks, took my night meds (they basically knock me out) and smoked a j with my bf, then we went to bed and I fell asleep in between kisses while cuddling. I woke up this morning with cum dripping out of me and my bf told me that apparently he started fucking me, I woke up for like a minute, then fell asleep again.

But now I'm sad that I missed out because I was super horny last night, I was also just super tired.
>>
You confuse me. Not inna good way. Still like ya.
>>
>>16657288
Put your hair up and wear a hat.
>>
/adv/ warned me to stay away from you, and I didn't, and now I'm dealing with what is undoubtedly the worst breakup of my life. I still love you and I hate myself for it. You're already dating other guys and I've probably got a long lonely dry spell ahead of me. Fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
>finally free from waifu hell
>celebrate it by burning stuff i bought from the series
>get robbed
>series gets canned one week later

What is karma?
>>
I'll never know what it is that's so repulsive about myself.

I can't remember the last time I was happy.

I wake up in agony and I fall asleep wanting to kill myself.

Therapy isn't helping.

I can feel my ambitions fading, and that's all I have.

I can't make it on my own.

Nobody wants to be my friend.

I have been isolated by others for 3 constant years.

What the hell is wrong with me? I need help and nobody will.
>>
I love you and it's eating me up inside that you'll never think of me as the kind of guy you'll date. All my friends told me to stop treating you so highly and to just act like your friend but I don't view you as just a friend. I really just wish you'd take notice in my feelings towards you.
>>
>>16658059
They are never as good as we want them to be, and leave when we need them most.

Serious relationships are not worth the risk.
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
I feel like I'm stuck in purgatory
I'm waiting on a background check to pass that could take up to six weeks. It's been three so theoretically I'm halfway there but it feels like an eternity. This new job is way better overall, better paying, less stressful, less of a toll on my body. But until the check goes through I'm waiting. Trudging through my current monotonous, painful, stupid and underpaying job
i'm too poor to go out and do anything for the time being. I've been trying to fill up my spare time with my hobbies but most of my time is spent recovering from work and vegging out.
I'm recovering from depression and anxiety, and I really want to get back out there, meet new people and make new friends, maybe get back into the dating scene. but I have at MINIMUM three weeks, maybe more, and every day feels longer than the last.
the longer it takes for me to start making enough money to afford going out, spending money on gas and drinks and shit, the more I begin to question if I'm really ready to go out. My self esteem is also recovering and as the days go by, in my head I'm starting to think if I really, honestly stand a chance back in society. I'm starting to think maybe I'm just making up this new found confidence and if i'm really just the ugly loser I always thought I was
>>
I wanna see more of your art. You showed me some pieces, and we sketched together on that site that one time... But I want more. If you ever draw me something I'll be yours forever, no joke.
>>
I want to fuck my bf's best friend... but not really.

I have a crush on him, but at the same time I love and am IN love with my boyfriend. It's a very strange, ambivalent feeling. I think I just like him a lot and want him to be OK (guy has some serious depression).

He's getting back together with his ex, who's... well, abusive is an understatement. I wish I could protect him and help him somehow, because he's an amazing person but has the worst self esteem. I feel like someone should do something about it because he's wonderful, interesting, and attractive - he could have it so much better. But he won't look for it, he's too insecure. It seems like I'm the only one to notice it, and it makes me want to take matters into my own hands.

Why are all girls so fucking passive? There's got to be someone interested in him, with a crush on him, and they won't do anything about it. He'll stay with her, and he'll get worse. It makes me so fucking sad to see this happen and be unable to do anything about it.
>>
>>16656416
>>16656116

You are forgiven and for the record I stopped posting for anyone a long time ago that's not me.

Peace

-E
>>
i have been reborn many times before. this time...it appears final because i can see the end clearly.
>>
>>16659088
>>16659145

Forgive and forget m8.
>>
Kill me :))))
>>
I can't stop thinking about getting a gun and just blowing my brains out any time I'm idle.
Which is weird because in my country I have no real chance of ever getting a gun with which to do that.
Sometimes I think about more practical methods, but I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Thank god for gun control I guess.

(kek, my captcha is skyscapers, thanks for the suggestion).
>>
i have always acted like i'm the best, and for once in my life, i have seen i feel like the worst.
>>
This is pitiful but I miss you so much. Literally too much...
>>
I hate that I love you
>>
Honestly enjoyed changing your tire at 330 am. Sorry your boyfriends such a manchild tard
>>
Ill be on a date with a possible love interest tomorrow.
Im pretty sure well end up having sex and have a great time.
Thing is, i change my mind so fuckin quickly and so often, i feel fucked up.
Like at one moment i want her as a part of my life, the other i feel like no, i dont want her at all.
And its not just with her, in my previous relationshis this happened often to, at one moment i felt like i gonna marry this girl i love her to death, amd on the same week i broke up with her, for no particular reason other then the switch just flipped in my mind and i felt suddenly nothing...
Whats wrong with me?
>>
File: harem-djinn-688po.jpg (97KB, 688x413px) Image search: [Google]
harem-djinn-688po.jpg
97KB, 688x413px
I wanna get an harem including my gf in it
>>
>>16659192
Can someone tell me what the fuck ACN means I keep seeing it.
>>
Everyday it gets harder and harder to get out of my bed. Thing is, I don't really have a reason to get up anymore.
I finally forced myself up and I''m still tired as fuck and I might fall head first on the floor any second now.
>>
>>16659765
Begin to attend a yoga class. Im not even joking, just do it. Theres nothing to loose. DO IT
>>
>>16659771
Are you a yogi? I have some questions
>>
>>16657627
I'm sad because alcohol,
the Ambien walrus, and jazz cigarettes
were able to woo my consciousness
so deeply that my boyfriend's
caresses and eager rooster
were unable to rouse me.
>>
>>16659761
Google is your friend.
>>
Good for you, buddy. No really, good for you. You have your friend who gives you all the attention, and the girl who's unbelievably jealous of him. Don't forget V, though. You should do more stuff with him, too. Good for you, though, you're incredibly loved.
>>
>>16659222
Idle monologues on scrambling my cerebral cortex
are blocked in with pistol-butt bluntness. *Alla fine*,
abrupt political boundaries will prevent
personal tragedy from storming the stage.
Practicality was cast understudy to
romanticism when I chose my methods.
Bittersweet irony strikes when the
skyscraper elevator drops mid-trip.
>>
It's so awkward when you send a private text message to the wrong person.
The other day I wrote a message, "Hey babe, thinking of U makes my cock hard, can't wait to sex U up 2night" and sent it to my 10-year-old daughter.
Imagine how embarrassing it would have been if I'd sent that to the wrong person.
>>
>>16656416
Are you in South America? I was told about that book yesterday. Weird
>>
I was shooting dope the last year and a half of our relationship.

I was sharing needles, having unprotected sex with the girls I was using with, random girls on campus, etc... and exposing you to my high-risk behavior. Why do you think I was never around, or cared that our sex life was suffering?

As it turns out, I have a son I recently found out about. I also found out my son is HIV+, and am going to be tested myself. You should probably get tested, but I won't bother contacting you until I know for sure.

It feels good to unload all of this, but knowing my son is going to have such a difficult life... It isn't fair.
>>
>>16658206

just keep trying, keep living, never give up.
>>
i thought my life would be different.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451971523389.jpg (42KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451971523389.jpg
42KB, 1280x960px
Shit, I'm tired and angry. But hearing from you would make my day. Have a good one, senpai.
>>
Finally, I can say it. It just needed a little more of a push, but I can finally say I'm done with it all. My own stupidity led to it, no mistake there. But I didn't expect the result of this whole experience to truly kill off all interest I have in romance. I gave the idea one last shot, more as a test to see whether my original thought of being incredibly replaceable and a convenient distraction at best would be proven wrong. It was proven right and since the only constant is me, I can settle for not trying in the future. I still maintain that it "didn't really come at my expense" it just taught me to trust my initial thoughts more and to actually take more things at face value. The end of 2015 and beginning of 2016 gave me a valuable experience. To any and all around me, why are you even around me? If you haven't had a reason to walk away yet, you will soon.
>>
>>16660587
They're around for a reason, clearly.
>>
Its been so long since you said "Well I know what I want, what I want's right here with you"
>>
>>16660568
Why angry bae
>>
>>16660595
Yeah, I already know the reasons but eh. The reasons people are around me are one of two:
-Family obligation
-I'm the muppet that does things when they ask
But for both reasons, people can and will walk away when they feel they should. You can always get someone else to do those things when you need a hand. True, you can't get a new son or brother, but give it time and your absence in their life soon becomes every day nature that they never feel the need to question. So when I focus only on myself and stop doing my little muppet act, they'll find someone else pretty easily. I just want to get well acquainted with the word "No" from now on.
>>
>>16660649
Cause I'm sore all over and watched a sad/anger-inspiring documentary in class today. And I'm tired af.
>>
>>16660587
There is still time. Don't give up on love, just don't do it. I say love is a seed. We all deserve true love, you know? We all can bloom. But sometimes a lot of forgiveness has to take place before it can happen. Maybe your kind of flower can only be born in adversity, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf3h0JLg3j4
>>
>>16656416
I'm extremely sad and worried, and I'm not even sure whether I have reason to. Which makes me even more worried.
>>
>>16660777
Nah, I like to think I can give up now. I don't believe love is a lie or anything that dumb, there are many people that can and will experience love. I wish them all the best. It's not something I wish to dabble with anymore
>>
>>16660195
You probably should contact the ex now...

That disease is no longer a death sentence. He could have a good life, if you stop being a selfish asshole.
>>
>>16660089
Nada, north america. Odd coincidence though
>>
>>16659020
I know that feel, everyone knows that feel you're just supposed to restrain yourself and get over it. I mean, feel free to make the motions to get what you desire but be considerate of other people's feelings while doing it.
>>
>>16660195
Holy fucking Hell.
>>
Haven't drank since Saturday night. Almost a week now. Its not a permanent stay in sobriety. Its just to remind me that I can stop at any time and that alcohol does not control me. I am going to cut back on drinking almost daily and just keep it for the weekend. Got a little carried away for a while there. Not going to repeat 11th grade all over again.
>>
>>16661044
I think I'm gonna find an alcoholic drink I actually like the taste of sometime and just see how long it takes to get drunk.
>>
>always hang around in the room at the end of the main hallway in my school
>always there with the same friend (she's a girl, I'm a guy)
>when i'm alone, people never come in to talk
>when she is there, plenty of people do. All her friends
>they talk to me and are friendly
>but never come when i'm alone to just have a chat

I know I' socially awkward and strange but I hold my own fairly easily in discussions. The thing here isn't that they're not coming to me, I know I don't really care about them. It's that I can't seem, despite my effort, to be able to develop a seemingly normal social circle apart from the handful I have more than small talks with.

Also it doesn't help when you're interested in someone and your social status is that of a strange person. People are weirdly interested in who you know rather than who you are. Also having friends in common helps.
>>
>>16656416

I still don't get why you would smoke weed and drink alcohol only to stop doing so. What kind of loser doesn't smoke weed and drink alcohol. I'm shrivelled like a prune at these assholes who hang around us and doesn't smoke or drink. Fucking get out of my site, I won't bother driving you home next time.
>>
>>16656416

I just don't get why people would have obligations to other social groups other than their obligations to me. I just don't get how someone could just forget about you, how they could just stop smoking weed and drinking with you and how they could just live their lives without knowing how much this hurts me. Maybe I'm taking everything too personally but due to my stressful career I have no other way to manage friendships other than to smoke weed and drink with them. I have no time for anything else.
>>
I've been steadily losing my mind here ever since our friend left us.
>>
I want to cheat on him. Not because of secret resentment, I just want to feel wanted and alive again. The dynamics of our relationship makes me feel so old and I'm in my early 20s. I feel like my life is over. He is amazing, but he's making me very depressed.
>>
>Doing my last term for my bachelor degree in Graphic Design
>Receive scholarship for brilliant performances
>Won a contest and is getting an art installment on a mountain with four Michelin stars for the view in every direction
>Haven't finished my degree yet, no work, mediocre experiences
>Family is not supportive at all of my field and it gives me toxic thoughts. This is taking a real hit on my ego, self-confidence and self-respect
>Granma: "Well, what is the plan when you got your degree then? You know if you don't get any jobs you should give up that childish dream of yours and actually do something real with your life."
>Teachers tell me there won't be a problem on the job field because I'm "Excellent at what I do and belong in this field."

I know I should not care what my family thinks and somehow it will work out even if I'll have to travel to the other side of the earth in order to get a job in my field. But damn. All this negative energy is swallowing me whole.
>>
>>16659905

I don't know what the fuck this is, but I'm glad to be alive for it.
>>
Almost died while smoking weed and riding my bike last night.
>>
>>16661474
Kill yourself
>>
>>16661733

I don't need you because you abandoned me to die. I have nothing, no friends no boyfriends and no life. Fuck you, I'll rather be a dyke than to kill myself knowing I'll never be a man. Don't get me started on being 300lbs.
>>
I want to die but monsters inc. and my child keeps me sane.
>>
I want to not think about there being nothing after death as I lie in bed trying to fall asleep
>>
My friend/girlfriend and hopefully future wife would rather be with others than me and I'm scared because I don't know what to do with my life now. I have few hopes and dreams and I don't know if their strong enough to get me anywhere. I'm scared of the future, of my life with no one, with no hope and no one there with me anymore. I don't want to be alone and I wish you'd have loved me the same as I loved you.
>>
>>16658207
Say it to her, faglord
Fuck what your friends think, you got love on the line.
Get on it nigga!
>>
Don't know if I'm in love with you or if I'm just bored and lonely and you're hot and my friend.
>>
I'm a single mom that associates with being a man... My girlfriends are my only dam keeping me from killing myself.
>>
>>16661474
Bring it up w/ him. Least you can do is let him know what's up, maybe he can think of something. You cheat with him, and you'll lose him
[spoiler]Unless he's a cuck[/spoiler]
>>
>>16656416

All I can do to try and make people stay is by hurting them. My friend that was isolated for 3 years wasn't really isolated, I just kept saying it to myself to prove that he didn't have a life outside of being my friend. All my friends that were ambitious distanced themselves from me and even my own siblings and relatives know I would be dead without them. Yet all I can do is be like this unconsciously, everyone is moving ahead and I'm terrified to realize this. All my loser friends and dropouts are getting their lives together, working and studying. They're getting into relationships that help them grow as a person and all I could do is distract myself from my own goals by being here.

I sometimes get questioned by people around me if I'm gay so I just pretend to call someone else gay. My parents have been short termed in their thinking and I'm filled with an endless pit of insecurity for my own future. I really need help and everyone generally likes me. It's just I think everyone is out to get me when I feel insecure. I have health problems that contribute to this and I'm a bit stubborn. I keep it to myself and my siblings and relatives. It's not working when I feel insecure around them.

I tend to gossip, spread rumours and lie and it's become a habit of mine. It's healthy in my eyes yet others see it as a despicable past time and shy away from me. It makes me do it more to them as to get some sort of revenge. The worst I've done was to my old friend and brother. He left my life so I decided to hurt him for leaving us. In truth he doesn't know and thought the best of us yet we hated him. In retrospect it shouldn't have happened, we were immature and unhappy with our lives.

I'm sorry E.

~Brian
>>
I'm sorry that ACN changed me into a sociopath and a psychopath. Everyone plays the game right..... We just want to win.
>>
>>16662001
Kay shut the fuck up already senpai
>>
Im really happy and excited that i met you!
I wish we had found each other 10 years ago.

I've been so lonely, you have no idea!

I won't let you down Joan!
I won't let such a chance pass me by again.

/Your new boyfriend
>>
>>16662001

>>16662001

I noticed that in our group, we're not bad people we just need a secure source of revenue. Sadly I only tag along because I feel sorry for everyone. It's not going anywhere but family is family.
>>
Talk to me already! I miss you.
>>
I'm losing my mind yet he doesn't care, he doesn't care all I'm dealing with is trolls here. Yet I'm unloved and can't love, I'll remind every man how terrible they are. Fuck love. I got a boyfriend and a sex change now. As a woman I never got love.
>>
I love I love I love: The trouble that you give me
I know I know I know: That only I can save me
I'll go I'll go I'll go: Right down the road
>>
So you like me...why didn't you ask me out? Why create all this unneccessary bullshit and blame me for it? Makes me think you don't like me after all, which is ok, but then why do you keep bugging me? You know it annoys me, but if'd you actually care about me, you'd simply stop when I'd ask you to. You're not looking for a partner or relationship or even a fuckbuddy. You're looking for a victim. Why?
>>
I'm 18 and still haven't had a legitimate relationship. I am also being dragged along by some slut who I can't find the strength to cut out of my life.
>>
File: 1449509280128.jpg (26KB, 468x423px) Image search: [Google]
1449509280128.jpg
26KB, 468x423px
>>16662059
>>
M,

I'm a piece of shit ingrate with my emotions I know. And you know I'm too emotional why didn't you stop me bro? I should be smiling this brought me closer when I got cut off. But I'd rather be mad for no reason than to cry like the bitch that I am. I've been a bully all my life and I'm just sad I'll die and no one will care one day.

-Mark A
>>
>>16662054
And for as far as I can tell you're not doing it to your friends and brothers. I'm guessing I'm kinda special :) in a not good way obviously. I still don't think you're bad human being, though. But that's probably dumb of me believe. Either way, I still kinda like you, which I don't like.
>>
>>16662059
It's time to I think.
>>
You should have just kept quiet instead of leaving us buddy. Like you said we'll be around. Nobody you know is posting here just us.

-Mark
>>
>>16662054
>>16662093

I'm just a loser who doesn't want anyone around me to improve themselves. I don't like this, it's clear he doesn't want anything to do with any of us yet we're stuck in this limbo we created for ourselves. Any negative or the rare positive response from any anon frees me from my depression.

It's why I talk to myself.

-M
>>
File: 1452300656304.jpg (86KB, 694x474px) Image search: [Google]
1452300656304.jpg
86KB, 694x474px
I keep having this recurring dream. I'm 15 again, and i'm sitting on a couch with my female friend just hanging out. It's always hard to make out but i think we're watching some show. After a while i turn to her and ask her if i could lay my head in her lap. She says in a really caring and warm tone yes. I put my head in her lap and curl up while she starts to gently pat my head as i slowly drift off to sleep. Right before i wake up she says "It'll be alright" and brushes my hair out of my eyes.

I keep having this dream and it's driving me crazy.
>>
We're losing our minds and it's not even him doing it, Joan of arc help me. Our mental illness is being conditioned by trolls.

-y
>>
I am in love with my boss. She knows I love her.
She doesn't know how much this breaks my heart.

I feel like offing myself. It's not like I'm happy anyway.
>>
>>16662052
Beatiful f
>>
>>16662085

Yeah we all know you have mental issues mark 'we all do.

-L
>>
>>16662187
The queen with an heart of ice has spoken. Pretty hot, if it wasn't me being victimized, huh "Mallory".
>>
dear delivery grill,

i want to poke your pooper

the end.
>>
im losing it because our friend left.
>>
Can't tell if you like me or are just using me as a band aide to cover up the hurt your ex gf left. I really like you. I don't trust you though.
>>
Thank god I will finally leave this shithole in 3 months. I won't miss most of you.
>>
>>16662831
Which shithole we talking about?
>>
File: 166126125266.jpg (18KB, 418x246px) Image search: [Google]
166126125266.jpg
18KB, 418x246px
>>16656416
Even though I didn't. Even though I know some else did. Yes, you are welcome.
>>
I got wasted and pretty high last night, then fell down a set of concrete stairs, knocked myself out, and woke up almost 3 hours later in a huge panic. I then half crawled inside and managed to wake my bf up, only to have him get the shits about waking him up and a stupid fight we'd had earlier. I'm also in pain from getting super sunburnt yesterday.

Today my bf hasn't asked me once if I'm okay, hasn't bothered to help me at all even though I can hardly walk or breathe without nearly bursting into tears. The only thing he did was rub a bit of aloe on my back to help my burn.

I'm pretty sure he hates me and doesn't give a shit about me.

I'm also in withdrawal and I feel like death.

I want to die.
>>
>>16663033
Turns out I was passed out for 3.5 hours. I have a lump on the back of my head, a massive bruise on my face, plus a dozen other bruises all over my body. I haven't taken my meds in a few days, I'm so fucking miserable and in pain.

Just my fucking goddamn luck. Kill me now.
>>
For the longest time I thought I was the problem. I hated myself and doubted myself tried to make myself into someone I wasn't. As time had passed, I realize that you really were the problem. Your cowardice fucked us. You were a huge fucking pussy. I wasted months and months loving you with all of my heart and doing my best and feeling worthless and unloved despite it all. You're heartless if you think that was okay.

Honestly, all this time I'd been afraid of seeing you, but I did tonight and felt nothing but mild irritation and continued on with my evening. You have such a punchable face. I wish nothing but misfortune upon you.

I'm glad I was able to find someone who legitimately loves me. Who I know is competent and smart. Who has good friends that have never caused me an ounce of worry. He can drive or go out to a pub and I don't give it a second thought. He always includes me. He always wants me there. His friends have welcomed me wholeheartedly into their group and he tells me they always speak highly of me. I think they're all wonderful. They're intelligent and mature and that is a wonderful security. I'd trust them to take care of me or A in any situation should the need arise.

It wasn't me.

I don't remember why I ever loved you in the first place, quite honestly. I guess you were kind once. Or I guess you were just a "nice guy" until you couldn't stand it anymore. Until having to legitimately care for someone with relatively minor issues was too much in your difficult life.

At least my self esteem is slowly coming back after having everyone I meet legitimately enjoy my company. And I learned to trust my gut. I can't believe all that time I convinced myself I was crazy when you were lying. I blindly trusted you over myself because I cared for you. You'd have never done that to me. Ha.

P.S. I've never felt more appreciated while giving head than with my boyfriend.
>>
>>16663328
LOL!
>>
Fuck these flimsy people. It's the third time in two weeks I've been stood up for a date. I make a lot of effort to clear my schedule and prepare it, then when the day comes I only get silence for an answer. What's wrong with them ?!
>>
>>16663727
Fear.
>>
My roommate doesn't respect my space. I've asked them to wear headphones three times and just stops wearing them eventually. I'm miserable in the room listening to their dronemind TV and consolebaby garbage. My headset can't suppress all the noises they make.

I've been dipping their toothbrush in my piss and shit, spitting in their shoes, and placing dried up cum in their towel.

Damn, I still can't believe what this person has driven me to.
>>
Do you want to hear something really creepy? I really like that pink shirt of yours with the cars on it. Makes your boobs look big and pretty too.
>>
FUCK SEROQUEL

I JUST WANT ONE DAY WHERE MY FACE DOESN'T FEEL LIKE FUCKING RUBBER
>>
>>16663909
I could not stand seroquel. I told my psychiatrist either prescribe me something else or I won't take it.
>>
File: yee1.png (80KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
yee1.png
80KB, 272x199px
My girlfriend won't stop putting on The Office all the fucking time. It is just annoying, I don't put on shows she hates and watch them with headphones if I am watching a show she doesn't like.
She said she would stop playing it if I watched 2 episodes with her so I watched 3 episodes with her and didn't like it and now she says she was stupid to say she'd stop playing it and constantly does even though she knows I hate the show.
I wish I could get her to STOP. Jesus
Now she's acting mad because I said I didn't want to watch The Office and wanted to eat a sandwich and watch something else.
>>
I feel like busting the windows out of my ex's car. I also feel like getting back together with her.
I won't do either
>>
>>16664052
Just touch her everywhere while watching it. It'll be fun for you both and a great distracter for you.
>>
I wish I were drawn to social situations.
I wish I were attracted to something tangible instead of dream women. In the same breath I wish those same dream women were real.
I wish I felt something other than dead inside.
>>
I think I must be a real piece of shit. All of the friends seem to get tired of me at some point or other. I tried to get some uni friends to go for a drink with me about a month ago, but they didn't turn up and didn't apologise for missing it after saying they would show, so I was just stood by the bus stop on my own for over an hour.
My housemates stopped talking to me after some dispute with the deposit which I still think was their fault. I think they must have told all our mutual friends about it too, because none of them have spoken to me for months.

I want to try and hang out with my work friends a little more, but now I'm worried of seeming too clingy or pushing them away like I have everyone else. I don't know if there's some unlikable quality in me because no one has ever said anything, but there seems to be a wealth of evidence to support it.
>>
>>16663328
damn, this could've been written to me...
>>
File: 1389301211502.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
1389301211502.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
I just wanted to pick someone to share my life with, to devote my whole self to, and who could devote his or her whole self in return. I wanted an equal return for once.

You acted like you could give me that. But then you got bored of it, tired of repeating yourself. But you blame me for it all, accusing me of tainting things in hindsight and putting on airs to relieve yourself of the responsibility of not being to uphold your own promises.

You knocked me up and left without knowing and, after all those things you said about how selfish it would be to keep it if I did get pregnant, because you would be obligated to stay and not be able to do what you wanted to do anymore, I couldn't keep it. I almost told you some days ago but I couldn't do it and said it was just a scare. You have told me how you really felt about everything at least once before. You can't just take it back and pretend it away.

We could have had a normal, nice, boring life. But there is no future with you. You are almost thirty years old and the way you are, you won't get another chance. You always make fun of other guys for being "that guy", acting autistic and delusional, but you were that guy.

I tried to look past everything. I wasn't putting on airs, I was putting up with you. Love shouldn't develop in such an environment, but somehow I came to love you despite the piece of shit you really are. But I couldn't do it anymore, I got angry and resentful because you were the one who put on airs, you were the one who gave an impression you couldn't live up to.

Now I'm here alone again, but I didn't have a choice. It really is too late for you. You really do just go through the motions. You were right. So I give up, on everything. I gave up on the life inside me and on my own dreams so that you could live under the shroud of fiction you have made for yourself. I hope it was worth it. Good for you, I guess.
>>
>>16663328
You're thinking of an ex while bobbing and slobbing on some other guy's meat stick, and think you're moving on?

Okay then.
>>
>>16664151
You have the emotional range of a teaspoon, I see
>>
>>16663328
What are your ex's initials?
>>
>>16664158
You copied that burn from harry potter. You should feel embarrassed right now
>>
I hate you bitch. If you put a bag on your head you can finally get your own bf instead of trying to steal other peoples. Not like it's working anyways. Friends usually hang out together and shit but you're too ugly so you get hidden. You could try reading a book on how to be less of a socially inept retard, that and the bag and maybe you can get your own life. Or at least find another 40 yr old virgin to be a fucking loser with
>>
>>16664158
I'm not the delusional one believing I am over my ex, with my greatest way of being appreciated is when I am sucking a new guy's cock like a circus seal.

But yes, I am the emotionally-stunted one. Yeahokay.
>>
Piemel
>>
>>16664151
What on earth would lead you to believe I think of him in the moment and not in hindsight now? You sound like you have some issues. I don't think I've ever once thought about my ex while being intimate with boyfriend.
>>
>>16664434
That isn't me, but I never said it was the greatest appreciation I've felt. Just the greatest while giving head. He enjoys it very much. Also I'd hardly call him a new guy as we've been dating a considerable amount of time.
>>
tfw autistic but not a genius or having some savant skill to make up for it
>>
I crave attention but I don't know how to get it from a positive source.
>>
>>16664702

Except autists are literally Gods in human form.

>tfw fake autists in my face

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7dDMfSFfLY
>>
>>16664434
kek
>>
I'm falling really hard for guy who I almost know for a fact is using me.

It's not like I didn't already have my suspicions or that I didn't see it coming, but It hurts. It fucking hurts. It hurts so much, the full realization of it is literally making me sick. I want to cry, but I can't. Some combination of heartbreak and shock is keeping me from it. I'm seriously shaking, I feel like I'm going to throw up. When he breaks things off with me, it's going to hurt like a motherfucker when he baits me with some flakey "Sorry anon, I just don't think we're compatible" excuse bullshit. And I'm not going to have anyone to go to about it, I'm going to have to bottle it because of the circumstances under which we met (okcupid, I was looking for casual sex but he suckered me into hanging out and shit and dating when we're ready).

Fuck, you guys. Someone hold me and tell me that everything's going to be okay.

Why do I always fall for scumbags who treat me like shit?
>>
>>16656416

Saw this bait thread and wondered how some people just lack self awareness and lack emotional maturity behind their prim and proper exteriors. The more you supress expressing yourself the more you hate those that can express themselves anyway. Been on both of those and the lesson is always it's better to think before you speak. They say give someone trust and kindness and see what they do with it before trusting them or ne critical and judgemental until they prove themselves to you.

The natural way is through indifference, understanding and mutual empathy.

>>16663558

>144 posts/12 posters

Another troll thread.

The problem here is when people don't learn to agree to disagree.

>you don't fight, you don't care about me!
>youre too busy about etc etc, you hang out with x, you are seeing x rtc, you have different goals etc, you dont care about me!

Personally I cut off anyone who brings drama to anyone's life, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt at first but if you keep crossing the line my life is worth more than the stress you bring.

You can onlt be kind and empathetic to someone until you realize they have problems they refuse to solve on their own.

And as for OP, I do that method and it called manning up. People will hate you for anything, you're goal is to bring something of value to any relationship. Set the boundaries and be open, I failed to do that in my past relationships and thats why they failed. Learn and move on.
>>
>>16665081
You're a real lofty know-it-all kind of bastard, aren't you?
>>
File: fuck me.png (200KB, 376x329px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.png
200KB, 376x329px
i don't get it am i so bad at fucking that you literally don't want to see me anymore? I thought we were making breakfast and kissing in the kitchen when I left. what happened?

god women fucking confuse me
>>
>>16665081
Indifference and empathy are not compatible. You don't know what empathy is, do you? Sociopath alert!
>>
>>16665100
Sound like you got pumped and dumped, stupid bitch. Your dick was either not big enough or not hard enough or you just suck at fucking. Or maybe she was just using you. Get over it.
>>
>>16665099>>16665103

Woah, calm down.

The process is indifference
Then understanding
Then mutual empathy

Sociopath? Maybe you are? >>16665100

Since you are pretending to be someone there.

Shaking my head at how some people are sometimes. Done with this discussion.
>>
>>16665108
i couldn't fucking keep it hard. maybe i was nervous or something cause it was the first time in ages but i just kept going soft.

the worst part is she had to reply to my texts for a few days before she decided to ghost.

now i just feel like shit staring at my phone anytime I get a text or call i'm just instantly upset it's not her.

fuck my life. oh well i'm about to go on a date with some girl who will hopefully help me forget about her.
>>
Im pretending to be someone who dumped me. I have birth two two kids and his 8 inch dick is so tiny. What a loser. How dare him call me a sociopath!
>>
>>16665111

She's a psycho who isn't over her ex, she's been venting here all day.
>>
>>16665081

This.
>>
When my father got married, I believed love exists. I thought, that if my father-whom didn't know his own child for most of its life could find a woman and fall in love with her and agree to be with her forever, then love must be real. Even if he and my mother were never together. Even if nobody else around me could be happily in love.
And now, being older and watching everything I've ever known about love fall apart in front of me, including his marriage... I don't even want to feel anymore. What a waste of time it is dreaming; I can't help but want to keep on hoping. Unfortunately, I have no faith anymore. And even if i feel it, though it's unconditional and for everyone and i just give it away, love seems too good to be true anymore. I need time to rest before ever thinking about that again. I don't think there's another loyal human being left.
>>
I want to cheat on her. Not because of secret resentment, but because I've fallen in love for the first time now. I've sunk years of my life into a relationship that just kinda happened. Actually loving someone else has really opened my eyes.
Fortunately (?) for her, the object of my affections isn't leading me on - so guilt, duty and obligation are still winning at the moment.

(Actually, I don't want to cheat. I want things to just be over. But that will never happen)
>>
Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
>>
I think I'm going a bit crazy again. Feeling quite strange and while I can control my thoughts to some degree, I don't have much control over their basis. Perhaps this is because I don't desire to have control. Every time I do, I slowly fuck everything up with self delusion, or I try to brute force my way into the mental state I want and inadvertently cripple myself.

I'm afraid of changing the wrong way, but I'm trying to admit and reconcile a lot of old learned helplessness shit I finally turned my eyes to and saw for what it really was.

Nothing feels quite right. I'm afraid of what I might become, I could just slip back into madness again and end up a cluttered husk of a thing wandering around rambling gibberish and terrified of crossing door thresholds.

My hell is me. I don't think I can fix this. I've got too many problems, I've seen too much, and I've been too many people. I sincerely wish I could kill myself. I tried to behave recklessly, and I still survived for fuck's sake why won't this world kill me.
>>
I'm going crazy since our friend left us.
>>
>>16665157
I think the way we view our parents' love lives affect our views on relationship greatly.

When I was in highschool, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. While we were dealing with this, my dad met another man online and left her for him. Leaving just the two of us and me to take care of her. Heartless. I also have a half brother, my dad's son who my dad never even met until my brother was in his late 20s.

Because of this, I'm skeptical of my own relationships, and whether someone could actually be loyal and devoted to me. I try really hard to get past this, and I can relate to you.

We just have to find someone worthy of our trust.
>>
>>16665245
Oh look a doormat!
>>
I love my boyfriend so much, but I feel like I would be happier single in some ways. I feel like I've sort of put my life on hold to be with him, live in the city where he wants to go to school where there aren't many opportunities for me, and like I don't even do things I like anymore now that we live together. I'm worried that I'm only with him because I hate the idea of not having him in my life, not because I'm actually truly happy in this relationship. If we broke up, it's pretty much guaranteed that we'd never see or talk to each other again, and I hate that so much. But I don't think I'm actually happy here. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>16665274
I'm sorry to hear that, assuming that was meant for me.

I don't have any social ties. The only external thing that stops me is my parents, and to a lesser extent, immediate family I interact with occasionally. Imagine outliving your only offspring, even if the thing is broken and miserable.
>>
I'm posting as my friend that left us. I'm losing it.
>>
>>16665245
So sad.... just heard this and got teary eyed
>>
>>16665301
I don't understand.
>>
>>16665245
Oh look, you must be me. You even wrote it with a rhyming scheme.
>>
>>16665301

It's alright, the hurt will go away if your friend left you. Let your autism be contained within these threads. Nothing matters outside of this unless you really are autistic enough to think that it does. I dumped some friends recently too and the biggest mistake was not them but realizing you can't be friends with everyone.

Not sure why they still clong to me. Maybe its because financially they know theyre fucked in the future.
>>
Nigger.
>>
>>16665301

I know that feel sometimes I'll post as him here just to get any form of attention I never got as a child. I've been cut off by many people for being a negative influence and a financial burden. I just want to run away from my problems by focusing on him.

-AJ
>>
I feel naked and alone sometimes. I think I'm too honest.

So many people nowadays in everyday situations are just pretending. It doesn't matter who you are it's just about presenting yourself. Just wear the right "mask and suit" for every situation and it's ok.

It doesn't matter how intelligent you are, how much you have seen or how much you have to tell. A good told lie is always more impressive. The content is irrelevant just the presentation is what matters.

I'm not like that I've always been honest and outgoing about me and my personality. Why can't we all just like each other for who we are?
>>
>>16665081

As a nigger and a faggot I agree with this. Not sure how I even landed my girlfriend for acting like a groupie fuckboy. My best friend already is secretly resentful and our group dynamic is somewhat just destructive in general. When will this end, all the losers we used to know are someone now and all I can do is smoke weed and reminisce of what I could have been. I'm autistic too and too concerned about my fragile ego being shattered into a million pieces by a bunch of uneducated anonymous losers.
>>
Well

I went back to 'our' room today. I know I wouldn't find you there and I know you don't share my feelings, but it made me feel closer to you.
I wish you cherished it as much as I do and thought of me as fervently as I do of you. And I wish I could tell this to your face as to ascertain how you actually feel about me.
>>
Bitterness is killing me. I feel some pressure on my neck and stomach about it. I can't exactly close my eyes and pretend its not there.
>>
I really wish I could put my want for good grades and success in college above wanting a girlfriend. Shit's ridiculous and I can hardly focus on doing anything.

Also, I really hope she's there monday...
>>
Fuck, I finally know how to handle this mess.

>I will keep her blocked
>She will find out
>She will ask me why.jpg
>I will tell her I finally know what I want, what I don't want, what I need, what I don't need
>I want her
>I don't want to be just bff with her
>I need her
>I don't need her chasing me and keeping my mind off of other girls

This ends the feels and I'm free of her. And I don't even care how she will feel about it. I felt bad since november, not anymore.
>>
I am so desesperate to feel real female breasts that I groped memory foam so much that it shaped like a pair of them.
>INB4 no pics, sadly. To the trash it went.
>>
>except he should have put a restraining order on her
>he already has a gf
>she still insists on him being the tne out of desperation due to her situation

What a mess, you should all kill yourselves.
>>
>>16665723
>You will keep her blocked
>She will not find out
>She will not ask you why.jpg
>You will never tell her you finally know what you want, what you don't want, what you need, what you don't need

The end
>>
>>16665723
Why don't you just tell her how you feel?
>>
>>16665786

Its the girl posting as him.
>>
>>16665801
How do you know?
>>
>girl cuts off guy
>depressed, learns and moves on
>eventually becomes a better person
>or kills themselves

>guy cuts off girl wants no contact
>takes offence, stalks, harasses and holds a grudge for the rest of her life
>all people in her life take her side
>kills guy

Probably not true but is the common scenario.
>>
Next time report her to the police. So you don't have a mess anywhere.
>>
>>16665828

>guy keeps girl in life
>she managed to fuck up all the guys friendships and relationships

There's no winning with a criminal woman.
>>
>>16665775
We're regulars at a place, so she will be there eventually.

>>16665786
I messed my chance up by being a cringy beta faggot, but she's still chasing me (but she's avoiding contact like hugging). As I said as some kind of bff shit. Don't need that.

>>16665801
>>16665811
I'm not. I'm the guy.
>>
Whatever psycho lady.
>>
>>16664856
went through the same thing with my ex, met like that, eventually developed feelings, she's said okay with a relationship and seemed genuinely in love with me, then one days says she can't do it and she's been using me and never loved me or had any interest in me. It hurt for awhile but look at the circumstances we first met under, I used the experience as a learning experience, you're not going to find a stable and meaningful relationship like that.
Sorry it happened though.
>>
I switch between extreme depression and extreme anger. I don't know if these threads help or just make it worse anymore. My friend cutting me off hasn't helped at all. I've always been like this and I just can't help myself due to my untreated anger issues. For some reason my ADD goes away when I think of him. I haven't done anything but refuse to focus on my own mistakes and instead put all the blame on him for cutting me off. Fuck you dude, you think were assholes? Well the real world is filled with them so kill yourself loser.

-Mark A.
>>
>>16665354

I make more than anyone here combined so I don't need to stop smoking weed anytime soon.
>>
I wish my friends wouldn't take it personally and sperg out grand autismo style when I say "I don't care for vidya game x anymore" when they ask me to play.
>>
>>16665946

It's like junkies with weed when you say you don't want to smoke weed anymore. The junkies take it very personal.
>>
>>16665946
>I don't really watch TV anymore, guys
>Guys, I'm not really into movies, can't we get coffee instead?
>I outgrew sports a long time ago, guys

What kind of supershit are you that you won't play some vidya with your buddies? Even if it's not whoa I'm having the most fun I've ever had in my life, you're still bonding a little. Christ, I can't imagine a non-autist swearing off a benign activity like that.
>>
>>16665969
I amend my statement: If it's a shit game like dota or lol or anything that needs 1,000+ hours just to unlock X upgrade, then go ahead and tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>16660936
It's not hard to restrain myself, really, because it's not the same kind of attraction I feel towards my boyfriend.

I think it's really just me interpreting affection (friendly affection) as romantic and sexual desire. As I said, I just want to fucking protect and help him somehow, and the only way I think I'd be able to do it is if I were his gf instead of her.

I'm trying to bring myself to befriend him and maybe talk about such things and help him this way, but I'm autistic (literally) and have no friends, I don't know how to make friends.

So I'm just watching as he gets worse and there's nothing I can do.
>>
I want to die because all people are fake unintelligent backstabbers.
I only find solace in drink and poetry now.
>>
I wake up every morning with a huge hard on and all I want to do is fuck a woman. Unfortunately all I have is my right hand and some people don't have right hands so I am grateful.

Who /kinda drunk/ here
>>
I want to die because I'm a backstabber who can't write or read. All I have now is my Bike and my grave.
>>
When will this single mom psycho shut the fuck up and realize that no one is friends with because she's an asshole. No, you're no good for him or any man. No, you're delusional and dangerous to society.
>>
>>16665985
It's league of legends. I don't mind playing games with them in general, it's just that one game I don't care to play anymore. I love playin vidya with em assuming it's a game we all enjoy. But whenever I say I don't want to play a game I have no interest in, it becomes a fucking inquisition followed by a talking shit about games I enjoy.

I'm actually trying to be very careful about not becoming >>16665969 this kind of guy since recently I've been trying to improve my life by not going to sleep at 7am and waking up at 5pm, working on my art (still lookin a little DA tier) and not maintaining the look of a homeless serial killer. Part of that plan means I don't have time for LoL anymore (as well as a few other games like TF2 which they never really got into).
>>
My beat friend had attempted suicide today. I really feel like shit at the moment. I should've helped him when he was down! Now, I'm sitting in the waiting room, hoping that he's still the same person that I knew 8 years ago.

Wish me luck, tonight's gonna change both of our lives..
>>
Thanks to the anon on new years linked the new year, the song. I like it.
I got broken up with the other day. I don't know what I'm going to do other than just try to find someone else
I hate not having anyone to talk to and I kind of don't
I want someone to listen to my piano sometimes I think i'm not that bad anymore
I wish i had someone to talk to every day and say good night to and have them actually like talking to me
>>
>>16666163
>Thanks to the anon on new years linked the new year, the song. I like it.
By Death Cab for Cutie?
>>
>>16666157
Best of luck. It's always really scary when someone you love/care about even contemplates suicide, let alone actually attempts it. I hope he's okay! Stay strong, for both of yourself and him.
>>
I'm probably going insane and might end up dead but it's whatever
>>
>>16666170
yep that's the one
transatlantasism if it matters
>>
>>16666081

You and me both, I've been going insane since my friend cut me off.
>>
>>16666182
That was me, then. You're welcome.
>>
>>16666191
thanks!
>>
>>16666030
I'll be /kinda drunk/ in a couple of hours. See you then.
>>
I paid professionals, you didn't. Enjoy your insanity while I sit back and live my life. I don't have to lift a finger, you followed me here to do all these childish things. Yet you don't know what's slowly happening to you and it's not even me. Sad.

Goodbye.
>>
I am in a sense of awe after seeing "The Revenant." Best picture of 2015.

French is a hard language to learn, but rewarding.

My neighbors are loud and annoying.

A friend of mine I haven't spoken to in five years just got engaged. I feel... weird about that.

That's about it.
>>
>>16666179
Why are you going insane?
>>
>>16666157
At least you are there.

My ex-best friend didn't even visit me in the hospital, when he could have prevented the entire incident, but did nothing.

Just be there for him.
>>
anybody /advice/ on making friends? not even just in person like i used to play piano for this person online and loved it
>>
>>16666218 here.

I didn't attempt suicide, intentionally, but it was a really bad accident.
>>
>>16666221

Umm.. what?

>not even just in person like I used to play piano for this person online and loved it.

Try restructuring that sentence.
>>
>>16666189

Why did your friend cut you off?
>>
>>16666228
making friends advice i want
I would like advice on making friends. Not just strictly in person friends I also would not mind online friends, advice for either of those two is what I seek
I am very sorry
>>
>>16666231

I backstabbed him..... and now he wont talk to me.
>>
>>16666228
It makes perfect sense... It's not very well written, but I understand it just fine.

>>16666221
You can play piano for me if you want
>>
>>16666238
really? how so?
>>
Bob Marley —

'The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.'
>>
>>16666295
I love the beginning of that quote:

“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy."

<3 you senpai
>>
"Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you."

--Israelmore Ayivor
>>
finally got over my fear of using phones, only to discover I'm apparently not worth talking to anyway, on the phone or otherwise
reminds me of that thing Robin Williams said about people making you feel alone being worse than just being alone
I wish I had the strength to just be alone
>>
>>16666346
How'd you get over that fear, I'm trying to get over it right now...
>>
I hope our "someday" really happens. Some day the timing will be right, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>16666362
it was sort of accidental, when people called, usually for things like if they couldn't reach someone I knew, I thought they would feel bad if I didn't answer
>boy was I right
anyway, at some point I had to make calls for things I had to do, so I basically forced myself because it was important
after repeating stuff like this a while the feeling just lessened enough for me to think I'm over it now
texting I'm still kinda meh on, sometimes its easier because its like email and shit, other times I get super nervous about not getting a response or getting misinterpreted or something
probably not much help
>>
>>16666313
I never gave up...

Such is life.
>>
>>16666467
Never give up, brother
>>
File: 1452265245455.jpg (103KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
1452265245455.jpg
103KB, 770x578px
I'm here for you through whatever... I'd be by your side through it all, you're not alone. Just don't forget that. I know it's hard to remember.
>>
This is for what could have been, and what should be...
>>
6 get
>>
everything i've ever loved right now is either dead or dying and i haven't been this depressed since college. i feel things slipping away from me and i don't know how to keep them from falling
>>
File: Highgate_Cemetery_II_by_Jez92.jpg (212KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Highgate_Cemetery_II_by_Jez92.jpg
212KB, 600x600px
When someone asks me how I've been doing lately I honestly want to answer with "I'm dead inside" and hope they just accept it. They won't of course, hearing this would be too alarming for most people.
I'm struggling with depression that's plagued me my whole life. Last week my niece, who was like a little sister to me, died of a heroin overdose. I live far from my home town and have no $$$ to travel. Poor kid had been mistreated by her mom, my sister, her whole life. She didn't deserve to have that life, but that's my family for you.
My phone broke and getting a new one was migraine inducing. A friend of mine was being wicked irritating today. Her sense of humor is off and she won't shut up about how great "natural cures" are despite being sick all the goddamn time. Seriously, I've known her for years and she's been some kind of sick the whole fucking time. But hey, western medicine sucks and natural/holistic shit is superior! Please excuse me while I lie in bed for three days because I'm in too much pain to move.
Yeah, totally dead inside. That's me
>>
After 2 years I can finally say that I don't miss you. I still miss my life with you though, I miss your family and the friends we had in common, I miss having someone to do things with and who cares for me in that way, but when I think about the last year of our relationship I finally don't start dreaming about going back to it.

The truth is, I appreciate being alone by now, I like not having to make plans or coordinating times with someone every single time I want to do something or go find something. If I want to stay home and play videogames or go out to find something or just go out and walk while listening to music I can do it, and it's a feeling that doesn't stop being amazing.

I don't like that 2 years later you still show up in my thoughts, but that's to be expected since you were my first serious relationship, the way it ended and finally that whole deal where if I start having a crush on someone I inevitably learn 2 days later that she's taken.

I'm tired of being conflicted about this whole situation and about these contradictory feelings but I hope they'll stop soon. I at least am glad that I feel much more complete by myself than how I felt when I was with you.
>>
I will admit there were a few times there where you completely had me convinced. Whenever we hung out it was so good that it was hard not to be. You said and promised everything I wanted to hear and it kept me stringing along. It's so obvious now though that you've been playing me this whole time. Honestly it's hard to tell if you're just stupid and selfish or manipulating and selfish but either way this whole situation is complete bullshit and I'm done buying into it. But really the blame can't be placed on you as I'm the idiot who literally knew you were trouble the first time I saw you but then proceeded to be uncharacteristically dazzled by you like a complete dumbass. We had some amazing times and you made a huge impact on my life for six months but it's clear that's all I'm meant to get out of this. At least I'll walk away with an important life lesson.
>>
Those moments where we're close, when I lean up against you and we laugh and call each other fags? They mean more to me then you imagine.
I want to explain to you how I feel, I want to make you understand how important you are to me. But more importantly I don't want to risk our friendship on it.
So for now I'll keep laughing.
>>
I just want my friend back. I miss doing cool shit with an awesome person. I should have seen this coming though. I don't know why I am so torn up about this. I just miss him so bad.
>>
I want to kill myself and have tried several times...
Every time I am saved somehow and I wonder "why?".
Everything is pointless...
Humans are stupid...
Fuck everything!
I want to die...
>>
I should've just gone and helped you. I'll regret this for a long time.
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (20KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
20KB, 1920x1080px
You're a problem seeker, a problem addict. Nothing will ever be good enough for you. You left Anon because you had problems with him and I solved everything so you made problems with us and go crying back to Anon where you'll make problems there again. It's a negativity complex and I'm over it. There was never anything wrong with my friends or family, it was you. What's it going to take for you to be content? I'm not going to promise you'll eventually figure this out, but you'll never be truly happy unless you do. The world isn't this giant ball of problems you make it out to be, you are. And you create this misery and ruin everyone around you. I can't wait for your relationship to go to shit with Anon and laugh in your stupid fucking slut face you goddamned cunt. I wish I never met you and never talked to you, I was happy before we were together.
>>
>>16666988
Well, there's a reason, that's what's important here. You're alive. You may never figure it out, but the universe is under no obligation to make sense to you. Stay strong.
>>
Fuck, why don't you like me? I've tried everything, I know I'm good for you. I can help you, lift you up, I can make you feel special. I can be there for you. I'll buy you gifts, I'll take you out, I'll love you unconditionally.
The thought of you being with another guy bothers me, im too jealous, he won't be the man i can be for you.
Fuck, make it go away. Make it go away.
>>
File: 1420778667660.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1420778667660.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
My social life is dieing
My interests are dieing
My rut that I've been is getting worse
Opportunity's are popping up yet I just can't bother too care for them.
What to do when life is grey?
>>
I WISH I DIDN'T NEED CONSTANT VALIDATION.
>>
>>16667168
Just goes to show you value other people's opinion of you more than your own, which in turn means you can't ever be anything but beneath them since you would always need their approval.

Work on that shit.
>>
Sometimes I just can't help but remember things that hurt me at one point and I get all paranoid. One second I'm thinking about how much I like a family member, the next I'm remembering something they said that upset me... Months ago... That meant nothing, in the end. I hate over thinking everything, it's like the logical part of my brain just shuts off, and I end up hurting myself.
>>
File: 20151010_164048.jpg (2MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20151010_164048.jpg
2MB, 2560x1536px
Please respond guys.

>>16656416
An unwanted child from a girl who probably tricked me into getting her pregnant is going to make me die an hero.

She already wrote me that she is willing to disregard child support payments.
>>
>>16666673
>>16666666
>>
Focus on the girl, you both need as much validation from each other as you can get. Might as well focus on her, you draw attention to your past together as much as you can anyway
>>
Pls rate me singing and follow me on Insta gemmellbra
http://www.smule.com/recording/xhans-love-yourself-original/456457452_214556651?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=web&utm_source=facebook
>>
>>16667481
P.S. I think my life is over.

I can't sustain a child.

I can't even sustain myself.

I literally only have 200€ a month while being in college for myself and this is not enough for shit, and especially child support.
>>
>>16666313
>>16666295
Bob Marley was a irresponsible hippie faggot though.
>>
I just realize I'm a homosexual thanks for the blowjob L. You're such a know it it all that needs constant validation. I'll give you what you failed to give yourself. Our kindred souls will bring forth love. Lets work on this.

-AJ
>>
>>16667631

thanks cousin <3

-L
>>
>>16667295

It's weird when others seek validation for their obviously ignorant and one sided opinion then get mad at others who shares another ignorant and one sided opinion about what they think of their one sided opinions.
>>
>>16656416
"Complainers and negative people are bad news because they wallow in their problems and fail to focus on solutions. They want people to join their pity party so that they can feel better about themselves. People often feel pressure to listen to complainers because they don’t want to be seen as callous or rude, but there’s a fine line between lending a sympathetic ear and getting sucked into their negative emotional spiral.

You can avoid this only by setting limits and distancing yourself when necessary. Think of it this way: if the complainer were smoking, would you sit there all afternoon inhaling the second-hand smoke? You’d distance yourself, and you should do the same with complainers. A great way to set limits is to ask complainers how they intend to fix the problem. They will either quiet down or redirect the conversation in a productive direction.

Successful people know how important it is to live to fight another day, especially when your foe is a toxic individual. In conflict, unchecked emotion makes you dig your heels in and fight the kind of battle that can leave you severely damaged. When you read and respond to your emotions, you’re able to choose your battles wisely and only stand your ground when the time is right.

Toxic people drive you crazy because their behavior is so irrational. Make no mistake about it; their behavior truly goes against reason. Which begs the question, why do you allow yourself to respond to them emotionally and get sucked into the mix?

The more irrational and off-base someone is, the easier it should be for you to remove yourself from their traps. Quit trying to beat them at their own game. Distance yourself from them emotionally and approach your interactions like they’re a science project (or you’re their shrink, if you prefer the analogy)."
>>
Sorry, I just lost it went our friend left us..... It was my fault for being toxic.
>>
All this meditation, my books, my job, my siblings is worthless to me if I don't have drama in my life. All I have are online sites to distract me. No one wants anything to do to me but I'll rather try to pull them bck to my misersy than let them be happy alone or god forbid make new friends and be succesful. I'm a shitty person.

In retrospect it's better you left at least now I can be a better person to my siblings.
>>
Stop, go fawn over her instead. Commit to your decisions in life, and you'll be happier.
>>
If you look up the definition of a sociopath, you'll soon find out what marketers and women naturally have in common. The difference is the marketer or go-getter is faking it to make it in a competitive world whereas the woman is doing it for unevolved biological reasons hotwired into her psychology. One wants to lie to have a better reality whereas one lies to control reality. Notice the difference between a good sociopath and a bad sociopath. At the end of the day you all elect Trump as your next president anyway.
>>
She'll never love you
Just move on and be happy that you'll be a big part of her life forever.
>>
All my lifes work shattered by a friend leaving. I don't understand why I can't control my emotions as a man. We all gossip like girls and our careers rely on communication. Our frail but non existant alter ego and self image is on the verge of collapse. In reality it's not true, I just haven't been meditating and I've been letting my own mind take control. I'm a bit obsessive about negative experiences and given my business I'm very protective about it. I don't positive or even realists in this world. I'm a nihilist and I'm always right after I'm validated.
>>
>>16668065
>>16668128

Leave men who have girlfriends alone psycho lady. Focus on raising your child you never announce. You aren't communicating with anyone and you're literally autistic.
>>
I hope last night meant something.
>>
All my friends hate my ex, glad I divorced her sorry ass. I just feel bad for the men she's eventually going to lie to.
>>
>>16668150
Oh I'm so lonely I have to come on 4chan and respond to letters by women being hurt by men. Women are just like my mom who didn't love and support me. My mommy just rejected me when I needed her and threw me out on the streets. So I go around looking for women with children to fuck and then hate because I want my mommy. I just want my mommy to love me but she didn't. Why? I'm so broken inside.
>>
>>16667630
Just because you a white boy with dreadlocks who went to prison for shooting the deputy and selling weed doesn't make you Bob Marley.
>>
>>16659779
This is hilarious and beautiful.
>>
>>16668199

Women will rather stir up a commotion than face that they are sociopaths. She'll used attacks thay has nothing to do with anyone personally but is just her projecting her own fears of abandonment and lack of worth onto men who have rejected her for the very same reasons.
>>
>>16668218
"All women are sociopaths" = "Mommy why didn't you give me enough love?"
>>
>>16668218

Hah, sounds like my ex. She got rejected by her mom and now is on 4chan spitting tripe about how men are so terrible. Jesus Christ help her future boyfriends. The most terrifying part is she is one of those teen moms and I shit you not I married her out of necessity.
>>
I wish I was a guy so I could order all these really cute fancy onaholes with cute anime girls and then I'd just sit in my room all day using them and thinking about my waifus
>>
>>16667816

Listen to this anons advice and realize that she is a vortex of negativity. It's why her mom abandoned her and why she became a sociopath on the internet.
>>
Sorry if I'm a dumb bitch of a woman in your eyes. I don't go out of the house and all I have is 4chan. I can't compete with a fleshlight if a man had to pick between us. I'll complain here rather than raise my children. I'm a fuck up.
>>
>>16668249
Hey that sounds like me!
But my kid's at my MIL's so i'm free to complain here all i want

To be honest, it could be worse. I could be a porky autistic manlet who thinks he's better than everyone else. Fuck at least there are two people who love me, that's two more than what he has! A fleshlight won't tell him how talented he is or how handsome he is or comfort him when he's feeling down.

I just thought of something. Do you think there'd be a market for a talking fleshlight that offers premade messages of emotional support and encouragement?

things are lookin' up!
>>
I have no intelligence whatsoever and I'll take it out on men for making me realize I'm a fuck up for a single mom! Even manlet men at 5'2 scoff at my for being the size of a planet.

If only I was a fleshlight!
>>
>>16668150
>>16668150
Mate

OP here
whom I'm refereeing to is my best friend's little sister

go fuck off and anal yourself with your dumb assumptions over a small piece of text.

>male
>22
get fucked with that shit

not mad nigga but fuck, you must be new
>>
>>16668277
oh, yeah no i'm not single
but to be frank, even fat girls get love
manlet weebs don't
sad fact, it's a buyer's market out there for us ladies. we can be free to pack on a few pounds, you're free to do so as well! as long as you're funny and rich :) maybe you can get a single mom to fall for you...ahaha oh wait you don't like single moms!

hehehe
>>
nigga i'm dumb and I assume I know people on an anonymous board. im dumb nigga not even mad. im the one assuming things over anonymous messages. i should anally rape myself.
>>
>>16668313
you're silly, how can you "rape" yourself?
do you record yourself saying NO DAD NO!
and play it back while you're screaming, how wide can I ream this hole!??!
>>
I've committed myself to my girlfriend pretty much, went the whole nine yards and told her I loved her. She'd been saying that she loves me for a few days now at the end of text/phone conversations and stuff, I'd get away with not saying it by saying something sweet instead.
>finally say 'I love you too'
>"awwww you finally said it, this is great!"
>>
I want to post a photo of me to have honest blunt opinion about how ugly I am, what I could change, or if a few people would still fuck me but I know some classmates and coworkers browse 4chan and I'm afraid my picture might get reposted because Im teally goofy looking.
>>
>>16668312

that denial, I'm 5'4 at best and landwhales orbit me all the time. maybe they think they have a better shot at shorter guys but usually they are crazy. thats why they got fat in the first place. listen to your ex and friends here for once.
>>
>>16668304
>>16668312
>>16668313

Retards
>>
>>16664780

Marry me kanye, I heard you like single moms.
>>
>>16668333
what ex? i don't need to listen to anyone, really. i'm married.

i'm just regurgitating every complaint that i've heard on this board and elsewhere about women since its fucking inception

*sniffle* w-w-women only want tall guys they have it so easy! even fat girls get laid! m-m-muh vagina power!

etc. etc. poor me

but of course that all changes when a woman actually points it out, doesn't it? suddenly for your own image's sake, women don't have it so easily. Well i'm too good for those errant planets, even though I'm a midget, I would NEVER give those fatties the time of day!

LMAO, seriously.
>>
>>16668333
Just because you don't doesn't mean others don't give in. Women still have the upper hand in dating whether you personally recognize it or not.
>>
File: partycat01.gif (54KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
partycat01.gif
54KB, 700x875px
I hope you enjoy your birthday.
>>
>>16668277
I'd marry you this instant!
>>
File: ottoman.jpg (648KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ottoman.jpg
648KB, 2560x1920px
>>16665354
at least you acknowledge your problems anon
Don't give up
as long as you're not like, 25 you can still be someone

all of us can
we have to believe that? Right? Why keep living otherwise?
if that was truly the case, why not give up now?

Cause that's fucking pathetic, yo
>>
i like my friend but im so fucking tired of always having to help her write texts for english.. Can't you really translate anything??? What did you learn in 9 years of english for christ's sake?
>>
I've joined a football team (female) and I'm super fucking stoked. Like, my only regret in life is that I was born female and could never be an NFL player. This'll definitely do. I'm really excited.
>>
i don't think there is anything worse than having gay feelings for 2D girls

that's pretty sad, but i'm going to get a body pillow anyway. fuck it
>>
>>16669452
there are plenty of things worse, of course, but i need to get outside holy shit
>>
File: 1407898042493.png (28KB, 566x557px) Image search: [Google]
1407898042493.png
28KB, 566x557px
I'm moving out of home at the end of this month, due to studies, and I am scared shitless.
I don't know how to survive.
>>
Why can't I just be a badass superhero who's admired by everyone?
>>
File: racewar pepe.jpg (329KB, 800x1762px) Image search: [Google]
racewar pepe.jpg
329KB, 800x1762px
Day by day, my hatred of these fucking "refugees" grows stronger.
When the situation inevitably escalates to point of no return, I will be more than happy to start lynching those fucking subhumans.
>>
>get on animation course with unconditional offer
>no prior art experience
>everyone else draws like picasso
>my work looks like a monkey doodling with his own shit

should I quit? As passionate as I am about this I have no real talent, pretty sure the only reason I got on the course was to buff up numbers.
>>
>>16669612
If you really are passionate, see it through. Your drive should help you to improve your skills.

If you don't lose anything by quitting, fuck it.
>>
>>16668312
Truth hurts manlet weebs. They all probably had single moms who didn't give them attention or love. So they started coming on 4chan and the hate parade began!~!!!
>>
How can he even be that perfect? That's not possible.
>>
What should I do? I don't know how to relationship with my own parents, I feel like such a failure. I just want freedom but I don't feel like I can have it, or even like I deserve it. I feel awful all the time.
>>
>>16668263
I've enjoyed all these letters you've written to yourself that make no sense. What I hit a nerve? Mommy didn't love her baby boy enough to save him from being a criminal. Boo hoo baby boy. Better get yourself a new mommy. Oh, wait. No, eventually she'll leave you too.
>>
I'm tired of wasting hours of my life doing nothing, stayin awake up to 6 in the morning on the PC, sometimes just staring at the blank desktop without shit to do
Even if I find out something, I might not have enough motivation for it, then fuck I won't do it and I will keep feeling boring and boring and boring, that's the same fucking shit every single day
Then, I wanna play something Online, the fags aren't available or just are doing something else then I keep staring the Desktop screen for more and more countless hours without shit to do, ahh, cmon
>>
>>16669666
Thanks man, I'm gonna try to see it through to the finish, just drags me down some days, being surrounded by all this talent.
>>
>>16665275
My mother dealt with men using her for her money and trying to take all of what she had worked so hard for. Ten years after her third marriage, she lives alone in a mansion on a mountain. Love was never meant for her.

Within my last three years as a man, I realized how much alike we are. We're headstrong, determined, argumentative; airheaded eggheads that rely on knowledge and ignore wisdom and personal experience.

But I've been trying to become more self aware, more self-conscious. I want to break this cycle of love pains and heartbreak; I want to be wise one day.

I might end up a hermit like her, having everything ever wanted earned through hard work; mountains and mountains of things filling a desert mansion. I'm just working to have someone to say "Fuck the world" with, maybe have a few runts to flip off the horizon with us. Fuck never seeing my kids, sending emotionally abusive messages and then texting "I love you" every morning when they stop responding. I'll be a fucking father. You can go burn in hell, Dad.

Mom was there, saw me become a man. I'll watch my kids grow until my eyes turn to dust, and if that happens, I'll use my ears to hear their progress.
>>
>>16669559
Apocalypse When
The end is neigh
Rapture plz
>>
>come to /adv/
>people confessing online about what's bugging them
>see fat bitches, short, ugly men, and married women all arguing with each other

Next time you read a letter thread and you start to think that it might be for you, do yourself a favor and realize just who frequents this board. If it ever was for you, it's probably the least attractive person you know.
>>
>>16670017
The cutest girl I've ever known frequents this board tho, senpai
>>
File: 183_chuck01.jpg (2MB, 980x6608px) Image search: [Google]
183_chuck01.jpg
2MB, 980x6608px
>>16669612
You need Zen Pencils, bro.
>>
I drink too much. It is hard to stop... Addiction sucks.
>>
>>16670027
yeah you got your outliers but look at this mess, 5'4? what kind of man is 5'4? you're in that horrible zone where you can't be considered cute and funny like a proper dwarf (thanks, game of thrones), but you're too short to be considered a human male

unbelievable!
>>
>>16670027

I want to write my cutie crush the best letter tomorrow! She'll reject me again but it is ok anons I will surviv she is the cutest and I wanna make sure is reminded! Before I ded
>>
>>16670053

Hi
>>
>>16670066

O heavens it it the luvva of mai life! Y-you too! Shit myself
>>
>>16670066

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

B-BACK THAT ASS UP
>>
What do u guys do when u lose the will to live?
>>
>>16670649
Find a reason to live. Get that will back, force it back. Eat good food, watch a funny movie, talk to a friend, spend time with animals, listen to music, write, etc.
>>
I respect Leonardo DiCaprio but I don't like his acting at all, or even the movies he's in.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.