[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you give someone all your love without your pride giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Tom Hardy crying 3.jpg (34KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Hardy crying 3.jpg
34KB, 620x413px
How do you give someone all your love without your pride giving you an aneurysm?

I've had friends who were all affectionate and caring to their girlfriends and then got belittled or even cheated on behind their backs. I'm an emotional and affectionate guy but whenever I show that part of me, I think "Oh, you're such a fucking idiot. She's going to think you're clingy" or "Don't show her how much she means to you, you dipshit."

Not only that, I always feel that I am more invested in my relationship. I think a lot about my girlfriend, I don't think any girl is like that. They have a great time one way or the other; for me it really hurts when we don't talk to each other for a day or two. Coupled with the fact that I can't actually let her know that, it just eats me up inside.
>>
same situation, except im a girl :) its hard, but some of us are naturally way more affectionate and sensitive... it kind of sucks, i understand your struggle OP, but since im the girl who lacks attention i would say do not hold back. It does make us feel special.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-06-21h45m41s225.png (493KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-06-21h45m41s225.png
493KB, 1280x720px
>>16656040
>it kind of sucks

Is it really worth going through that pain almost every day. i feel like something like this would create some bottled up resentment. Wouldn't finding someone who's equally affectionate be much easier?
>>
i do not know that since im no sensei. But either way, i think that if you are compatible in other ways, it can work. Im slowly getting used to it, there is some resentment to it, but i love the person dearly so im willing to deal with the issue... and i think that finding an affectionate guy is way harder than finding an affectionate girl
>>
>>16656114
How long have you been together?
>>
a bit over a year
>>
>>16656148
Don't think I could handle that. Literally becoming less affectionate for the person you're supposed to be most affectionate, too.

But good on you for making it work.
>>
>>16656163
whoops, meant >>16656152
of course.
>>
well you are at an advantage actually, since affectionate guys are so hard to find :D ohhh how do i make him show me more affection :( i guess your girl is really tough since going a few days without talking would hurt me as well
>>
>>16656178
>since affectionate guys are so hard to find

I really don't think so.

>how do i make him show me more affection

Hell, I wish I knew. I'm trying to make this girl show me more affection without compromising myself and it's probably a fruitless effort.

>i guess your girl is really tough
yay...
>>
hmmm, i think you should talk to her about it, just try not to sound clingy or it could rub off on her in the wrong way. Try to be.. idk.. cute with her or whatever the tumblr term is this week. See if she responds.
I had a really stressful exam today and he didnt even ask how it went :/
>>
>>16656221
I am already really close to not bothering.

>I had a really stressful exam today and he didnt even ask how it went :/

That's cold, but I can probably top that.

But I'm curious, how much affection do you show him? Have you ever showered him in lovey-dovey stuff and he went "EW WTF IS THIS?!"
>>
tom hardy makes me so wet that i slide around my chair.
>>
well, not entirely, when we are alone he would pull a face but then laugh and cuddle me up. Outside there is pretty much no pda and no couple talk and stuff. Flowers and other stuff like that seems absolutely useless to him, well im not saying it isnt, but it would be nice to get treated once in a while knowing how much i care for him and go out of my way for him.
>>
>>16656252

He reminds me of my sister's bf. I went to the school of that piece of shit and almost beat the shit out of him, told him to show her some loving and be good lol
>>
i wish i had an older brother to tell him that hahaha
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.