[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this 7/10 from my dorm just ask me out for cinema and did not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: revenant.jpg (322KB, 2000x1076px) Image search: [Google]
revenant.jpg
322KB, 2000x1076px
this 7/10 from my dorm just ask me out for cinema and did not really give to shits about when were or what movie.
so I assume she wants to spend time with me for some reason.
I myself only go to the movies when I want to watch a specific movie so I do not know if there are any "date" rituals.

any general advice for not fucking things up?
maybe there are no further implications but I would hate to obliviously let chances slide.
>>
>>16655802
Just go see the revenant.
Girls like leo.
Apparently is pretty brutal but she'll get over it.
>>
come on guys i am kinda in a hurry here.
what are the rules?
>>
>>16655842
yeah well i was about to see that one sooner or later anyway.
but of course I could as well do that next week with some mates.
after all it was her idea.
is Unfriend or Solace as bad as it looks in the trailer?
>>
hate to be so bumpy
>>
>>16656070
No rules, enjoy the film, don't be sleazy throwing your arm around her, just get her some popcorn, watch the film, don't completely ignore her by staring blank ahead all of the film, no chocking the chicken over Leo whike she's there, easy peasy.
>>
> date
Do you know her?
Have you spoke with her before?
Why is she doing this?

I once told a girl to go see a specific movie because we had a thing and i wanted to check if we were compatible.
>>
>>16656172
yeah she borrowed my smartphone charger last month via the dorms FB group and we have been texting on FB like once or twice a week late evenings.
guess I will ask for her number today its only natural these days.
>>
She want to spend time with you so the movie is an excuse to get away with you, meaning shes not going to focus all of her attention on the film. Best thing is to be interactive with her,and you both watch the film, what i mean by this is by making witty remarks to the film and keeping her engaged in a conversation using the movie as a crutch. She's not gonna shush you or tell you to be quiet
>>
so yeah we have been talking in a way but only seen each other in person for one minute at my front door along the lines of
>"here it is just put it in my mailbox by tomorrow."
>" thanks again. the charger is in the mail, what are you studying anyway, anon?"
and it went from there.
>>
>>16655802
>7/10
This is adv so she's objectively probably a 4.
>>
File: can.jpg (85KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
can.jpg
85KB, 768x768px
>>16656204
ah okay thats actually helpful dude
not sure i will apply this to much but i get where you are coming from.
>>16656208
yeah okay you might be right
but I am into the whole chubby thing and i love those eyes.
>>
>>16656208
besides you are not helping much
>>
>>16656215
Damn I was right again. This is why you never believe ratings on this board. Ever.
>>
>>16656223
My objective opinion is the only right one, guys!
>>
>>16656223
>>16656219

whatever
read you guys later will be off in a few minutes
>>
>>16656227
If you think that girl is a 7 you haven't seen many women.
>>
Eat after the movie and talk, take her home, ask to use her bathroom, stay for a drink, make out, touch her boobies, start taking off her clothes, get naked too, have sex. Bring a condom. Don't feel like you always need to be taking. Make fun of other people you see. Don't be stingy at the theater, buy popcorn ask if she wants to split a large coke, but get two straws. Pretend it's gross if your straws touch and make her laugh. Then kiss her. If she rejects it, say "i think you have the wrong idea, i was trying to kiss you. Like this." and try kissing her again. She'll probably let you but if she doesn't just leave or watch the movie and kiss her later.
>>
>>16656353
Talking not taking***
>>
Just go and have fun and enjoy her. Don't pressure her, don't ever expect this will lead to more, although you want them to. Just let the chips fall where they may and don't put her on a pedestal. It's cold there.
>>
>>16656206
Sounds like she wants to know you better.
I guess it might be a date.
I prefer taking the "let's try to be friends and see if something happens" route instead of trying to directly be prince charming. If you feel attracted to her, let it show somehow.
>>
>>16656361
*might want them to.
>>
I did a premiere. It's a vicious bear attack and Leo can't really talk the entire movie cause be doesn't have a windpipe. I suggest star wars or daddy's home. Don't just go to the movie though. Do something before like dinner
>>
>>16656366
Comedy for sure. Laughing makes the vagina wet.
>>
>>16656372
Doesn't it release tension? You'd say it leads to a dry one. But girls do like guys who make them laugh, so I'm wrong I think.
>>
>>16656384
It makes them relaxed and horny. If you can make them laugh you can make them cum.
>>
>>16656398
Good to know. Care to laugh with me tonight??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Only laughing I swear. I'm not even "in the mood".
>>
>>16656353
Or halfway through the movie make your straw make out with hers. If she reciprocates with her straw, she wants your peepee. Do things to get her attention throughout the movie. If she participates, she's into you. If you're bothering her, she's not. If she's into the movie just let her watch it. If she's not, say "I'm bored, let's make out". Girls like it when you say stupid shit but actually lay out a sexual environment.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.