[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed Period

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 59091312.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59091312.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
I'm 22 and I haven't gotten my period in 3 months. I'm a virgin so I can't be pregnant. For the whole year of 2015, my period has been really weird. I'd get it one month, then skip a month or two and then it would come again, and repeat but since September, I haven't been getting it. I'm scared to go to the doctor because I don't want my mom to think that I'm pregnant even when I tell her I'm not. I did gain some weight, I have been stressed, my sleep schedule is all messed up, and I feel like I've been kind of depressed since the beginning of 2015. I know that some of these can contribute but can I keep playing the waiting game or is something really wrong with me? And what might be the problem? Thanks in advance.
>>
Vagina vampires are attacking you in your sleep.
>>
>>16655616
Go to the doctors instead of asking random losers on a chinese cartoon board?
>>
Just go to a doctor, and do not tell your mother.

Also start having sex. You will regret not having sex later on. You do not have to get into relationships. Just start fucking already.
>>
Stress and malnutrition are the usual culprits
>>
>>16655616
Stress can definitely contribute, but it's best to go to a gyno. Get your hormone levels checked. Have your periods been regular prior to this or have they always been kind of irregular? If so, pcos could be the culprit.
>>
How much weight have you gained?
>>
>>16655616

well, issue one ... you're a virgin. that's just sad.

issue two, you're irregular ... that's no big deal. not all women have a consistent schedule. My wife is like clock work, my gf is completely random. Sometimes 2 a month, sometimes none for months. It's all up to nature.
>>
>>16655623
>>16655691
lol what's with the influx of degenerates?
>>
Any rapid changes in diet habits or weight?
>>
My period has always been kind of weird but it would come after a few days of it being late. Nothing as crazy or weird as this.

It's a gradual weight gain over the years but I'd say maybe 10 pounds or so in 2015?
As far as diet goes, not really?
>>
>>16655691
Wife AND gf...?
>>
>>16655616
Go to a gyno and just be honest with your mom about why you're going. You're 22, fucking grow up.
>>
My ex-gf also missed her period for 4 months. She was virgin back then. Then, she was very special in a lot of sexual issues. For example, she had her first period when she was 18.
>>
>>16655616
You should see a doctor, but it possible that stress and your messed up sleep schedule are to blame. Also what have you been eating? Sometimes if you aren't getting enough nutrients you won't get a period either.

It sucks that your mom with make a big deal out of it. Does she not understand that a woman can miss her period for other reasons? Geez, it could be really serious in some cases.
>>
>>16655801

I think one of these days I will muster up the courage and go to the doctors. I get anxiety whenever I go so I really try to avoid it.
As far as food, I wouldn't say it's anything worse than what I've been eating in 2014. Being a college student sucks since I don't have a lot of time to eat healthier.

I hope she'll understand but she'll most likely be shifty eyed and think I'm fucking around or something.
>>
get on some birth control, it'll regulate them. if not, something's wrong.
lots of things can cause irregular periods. possible PCOS, just get the pill it'll balance out your hormones.
>>
I am 22 now and have never had regular periods.
>>
I'm 25 and I have never had a period.
I don't see what's the big deal.
>>
>>16655621
kek
>>
>>16655616
I hate that pic, that fucking greenish-yellow tear is disgusting.
>>
>>16655836
>get on some birth control, it'll regulate them.

What?
I've known women who stopped menstruating when they were on the Pill.
>>
>>16655993
>I'm 25 and I have never had a period.

Guys don't have periods.
Didn't your father ever have "the talk" with you?
>>
Maybe you're anemic? Get yer blood checked.
>>
You may have polycystic ovaries. It is very frequent. Go to your doc. If you lose weight it will help too and it is the first step before thinking of any pill.
>>
>>16656095
The pill usually regulates periods, most other forms of contraception like the shot and the implant stop periods.
>>
>>16656135
This.

Also, a lot of virgin girls take the pill because it controls your periods, makes them more regular and less painful. Have a talk with your mom and tell her you're being honest.
>>
File: 1447287411684-geepost[1].jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1447287411684-geepost[1].jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>16655623
>Also start having sex. You will regret not having sex later on.
>>
>>16656095
Yeah, it can. I was on the pill and eventually I just stopped having periods. It's awesome in theory, but it probably wasn't good in the long term, so I stopped taking it and my periods eventually went back to being regular

Honestly, if your periods have been irregular for awhile, PCOS is one of the most common causes. Do you get acne primarily on your chin/jawline or notice any facial hair popping up?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.