[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend forgot his toothbrush at my place, I threw it away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: normal_03.jpg (17KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
normal_03.jpg
17KB, 400x279px
My boyfriend forgot his toothbrush at my place, I threw it away because it was old and I knew he would get a new one.

Today he asked if I can bring it and got very upset when I told him, he said it was a memory from me (toothbrush from me) and how could I throw away his things without asking him first.

I understand why he is upset and I am mad at myself that I did it without thinking. What can I do?
>>
>>16655588
apologizes and buy him a new toothbrush.
Unless I am missing something this doesn't seem like a big deal.
>>
Just buy him a new one?

Literally fixes everything.
>>
>>16655588
It was a what?

Lol dumbest shit I've heard.

I'd bitch at you cause you made me do a dumb fuck chore of getting a new one and making me waste 3 bucks for no reason when you could have just left it there.
>>
Jesus. I wish I had stupid problems like some of you guys here.
>>
>>16655588

Maybe tell him not to go placing sentimental significance on disposable hygiene items.

It would be one thing if he just mentioned it was special to him, but the fact that he threw a bitch fit at you over it is fucking childish at best.
>>
>>16655588
What the fuck did I just read. What is he, 8 years old?? Why is he still using an old toothbrush, does he know how disgusting that is? You're supposed replace your toothbrush every 3 months. Cut the sentimental bullshit and adjust to adult life.
>>
>this was my special toothbrush

Yeah, no. This isn't the 19th century where you inherited your grandfather's butt-sponge.
>>
>>16655588
Jesus holy shit christ, how is this is a problem? He sounds like he has some issues. It's a fucking toothbrush. How do you put sentimental value in something like this? Just buy him a new one.
>>
>>16655588
hes literally overly attatched to you. tell him to grow up, so that he can get mad, hit you really hard and Then you can Not leave him because you were guilted into staying with a violently angry short fuse woman beater, because YOu were the one that got rid of his mother fucking toothbrush!

How can you even live with yourself you worthless piece of shit!? A TOOTHBRUSH! How do you not understand the value it holds?! are you a fucking retard?
>>
Buy one exactly like it, wear it down to look like the old one and be like "jk lol"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.