[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I've started my job 5 months ago, I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 424x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 424x369px
Ever since I've started my job 5 months ago, I've never shown attraction towards one of my female managers because I knew our policy doesn't allow managers to have a relationship with their subordinates.

I'm 26 and she's a couple years younger than me and has a petite body - she's my type, but I've always kept our relationship strictly professional. In fact, she just recently found out that I'm actually a bit of a smartass/asshole/pervert from my general manager, while we were eating out, and I've only showed my outer shell towards her - a quiet, nice guy.

Anyway, that's beside the point; a bunch of us went bowling a few hours ago and she was wearing a blouse; at one point she lifted her arms to fix her hair and her blouse lifted up, revealing a very sexy navel.

How do I repress my sexual feelings towards that? I don't want to start masturbating to her because it'll just make things worse.
>>
>>16655068
You don't. It's her that has to adhere to the policy of your company, not you. Don't be a daft nice guy.
Start flirting with her at work, comment on her hair or dress. Get into casual talks. Do all this while out of sight from others, so it stay a secret. Eventually you'll get her number, and then fuck her during first date.

Go for it.
>>
>>16655229
Thanks for the stiffy.
>>
>>16655229
i shouldnt have to say this but DON'T DO THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR JOB AND POSSIBLY GET CHARGED WITH SEXUAL HARASSMENT
>>
>>16655237
The first part is worth it. The last part only exists in shitty countries.
>>
>>16655068
masturbating to her will make it worse?
the fuck to do u mean?
she gon read ur mind that u fapped to her?
>>
>>16655254
How about my feelings towards her will get stronger.
>>
>>16655257
from masturbating?
Dude. that will actually relieve you from some of those feelings
ur desire to want her is whats driving you into even having that kind of thought to her
>>
>>16655237
It'll be sexual harassment if he's saying sexual things, not casual compliments on her hair or her dress.

Op, you want to avoid having feelings for her? You just need to keep doing what youre doing. Put her in the friendzone. You can be friendly, even get to know her -just a bit- outside of work. But nothing more.

Then when one of you leaves the company, hit it so hard if they pulled you out, they'd become the king of England.
>>
Bro don't shit where you eat
>>
>>16655283
This is the most bullshit analogy ever.

I work for a Forbes top50 US company, in a mixed gender office environment, and I see couples being formed all the time. Yes, if they split up, usually one of them leaves the company. But this also happens between management and regular employee.
>>
>>16655068
there are some things in life you just can't repress.

if i were you, i'd try to make her the guilty one. flirt, but up to a point so that she actually chases YOU. you want her to be the active part so that you can stop blaming yourself. i believe you'll then have an easier time "rejecting" the urges.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.