[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to pass a drug test in 7 hours, I'm almost testing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Veave_in_jail.jpg (3MB, 3398x3416px) Image search: [Google]
Veave_in_jail.jpg
3MB, 3398x3416px
I have to pass a drug test in 7 hours, I'm almost testing negative already from tons of water and exercise but it's still a clear positive for marijuana. I need help or I go to jail.
>>
>>16654805
Get someone's clean piss and try not to to get caught.

Otherwise your going to have to bite bullet
>>
>>16654805
DRINK energy drinks and more water, make sure you piss every time you have the urge
>>
I have. I'm on a diuretic. They watch me piss closely....
>>
2 hours left
>>
That's what you get for being a drug addict loser hahahahaha
>>
Buy a detox drink, I got one at my local smoke shop and it worked for my job. I just didn't smoke for about 4 days and then took the drink and passed the test. Most of this stuff depends on your body though, I've gone 10 days drinking water only and was able to pass a test for probation. I'm pretty skinny though, so it could be different for you. I can't guarantee anything, but that's what worked for me. I know that personal drug tests for some reason are harder to pass than the real thing. I would say you're in the clear if you haven't smoked for a little over 2 weeks, drinking plenty of water and peeing a lot.
Best of luck, worrying too much won't help you. It's scary as hell, that's why if you pass you should just quit smoking for the time being. Nothing is worth losing your freedom over.
>>
You need to drink bleach.
>>
One we use to use in the Navy was drink pints of a non-smokers piss before our test.
>>
Pinning for your inevitable sentence
>>
Fukken passed
>>
I usually have a 14 day cuttoff period, but it was new years.... Never again.
>>
>>16654805
Time to be held accountable for your actions OP. There is nothing we can do. welcome to life, where actions have consequences
>>
>>16655974
I passed
>>
>>16656089
Positive?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.