[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

niggers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-13-24-28.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-13-24-28.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
My sister is a nigger lover. I've tried to convince her what shes doing is wrong for years. Now she's a cliche single mother living off welfare. No self respecting man will go near her. She has been bouncing from groid to groid getting used or worse beaten. I want to rub it in her face that i was right. But shes so down. Should i?
>>
>>16654444
Checked.
>>
Checked?
>>
>>16654444
Quads confirm you must literally rub niggers in her face
>>
Full of hate, you are.

Rest assured, she would have found white men to use and abuse her if she wasn't going out with black guys.
>>
>>16654444
>I want to rub it in her face that i was right.
>Should i?
Regardless of the topic, the answer to "should I rub it in so and so's face" is always no. Why? Because we're trying to have a fucking civilised society here. Have some class for once in your life and keep it to yourself.
>>
File: perisweat.png (858KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
perisweat.png
858KB, 1366x768px
>those repeating integers
>>
Im thinking i should. She deserves it for shitting out a nigglet. But still my sister...
>>
>>16654444
>I want to rub it in her face that i was right. But shes so down. Should i?

What would that do? Do you think it'll make you feel better, or that she'll magically get her shit together after that? If her self-esteem is already so low that she's putting herself through this, she may kill herself. What's going to happen to the kid?
>>
>>16654466
pussy cuck faggot

>>16654444
Hell yes. Taste sweet victory
>>
Well kill her self would be bad. But she needs to know shes done wrong. As far as the mini groid goes... where do the future inmates go before 13? I guess the orphanage? Its only 3 now.
>>
She'll be her in a few hours. My guess is to ask for gib as her new culture is used to doing (else beez raysis). So i have to make up my mind soon.
>>
Civilized society has punishment for doing wrong. I think she needs to know and be boot strapped
>>
>>16654444
You absolutely should, every chance you get.
>>
Thanks everyone. Ive made up my mind. Shes going to get the ear full and the cold shoulder. Time for the nigger lover to face the music.
>>
>>16654444
> my sister makes decisons that dont affect me but I dont like. For years ive been putting her down and now shes at the lowest shes ever been. It'll make me feel good if I really kick her while shes down, should I go for it?

Idk op have you considered being an encouraging sibling and maybe a decent uncle to your neice/ nephew, whose seen nothing but a string of bad male role models. Do all the men in your family put down the women so much? Maybe this is why they suck black cock?
>>
>>16654444

>Having to make up stories on the internet

Nice quints though faggot
>>
>>16654811
>cant read

Nice dubs though retard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.