[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. It's time for a tumblrfag "muh feelings"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x322px
Hey /adv/. It's time for a tumblrfag "muh feelings" thread. I recently went through a break up while on break at home away from all my friends at uni. My newfound Ex is really getting to me. I need anons to hear my story, and validate my Existence.
>Calls me one night, tells me it's over
>"You're perfect, and I don't want you to be sad"
>Agree to be friends
>Texting my Ex as a friend like a desperate loser
>One of the first things she tells me when we were first together is that she was molested.
>Told her while we were together that I was molested, but I never said who it was
>Tell her after we broke up who it really was
>Suddenly hates me and says things like
>You're a terrible boyfriend, and you lied just to hide this from me. You're just a liar.
>Our whole relationship didn't matter because you're just a liar who hid something that big from me.
>Realize it was shitty to hide that secret
>Post thread on /adv/ to ask if I'm really such a terrible person.
So /adv/. I guess I'm asking... Was it really so bad what I did? Was I a terrible worthless boyfriend for lying about not knowing who molested me when I really did?
>>
She's garbage stop wasting your time and feeling awful over an ex. She wants to make you suffer any way she can.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 580x386px
>>16654375
Thank you Anon. You might not think it means a lot, but it does when you're emotionally vulnerable.
>>
If she were wise she would have realized that being molested is a serious and personal thing and that you probably had good reasons for not telling her about it. You don't owe her the whole story.

Maybe if the person was someone who she knows personally like someone in her family, or someone she has met and spoken to, I can understand her being shocked and lashing out.
>>
>>16654398
Brother you are in Uni. There are girls everywhere! Go forth and cleanse yourself.
>>
>>16654496
It's a good Idea anon, but I'm not too interested in snusnu because of what happened.
>>
>>16654521
Doesn't have to be snu snu just fun in general.
>>
She sounds like a Category 5 bitch, fuck that shit bruv. You don't need that bullshit in your young life, go keep looking for other women and be happy.
>>
She has no idea what she's talking about. It sounds like she's trying to create drama.
>>
You know I really Love you assholes sometimes.
>>
>>16654346
>One of the first things she tells me when we were first together is that she was molested.
>Told her while we were together that I was molested, but I never said who it was
>Tell her after we broke up who it really wasout of curiosity, who was it? (names not needed)
>>
Who was it? I must know.
>>
>>16655641
My Sister. Don't really place too much value on my family.
>>
>>16655755
better than your uncle i guess, if you know what i mean
>>
Itt,,

Girl has a thing and breaks up with ptetty good guy for no reason. He foolishly feeds her some info and she turns it on him to justify her breaking up with him.. He's a bad guy..

Just tell her to f right off and get with your life program devoid of vacuous bitch.
>>
She just found a reason to validate breaking up with you so she isn't the bad guy.

Don't let it get to your head, almost all women do this.
>>
Yeah, your girlfriend is acting completely bonkers. She somehow manages to make what happened to you all about herself and her relationship with you, and ALSO uses it to make you feel bad.

She's basically doing what women always scream about: putting the victim down.
>>
Didn't know this thread was still up. Yep she's an asshole.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.