[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, would it look a little weird if someone bribed their little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Guys, would it look a little weird if someone bribed their little sister with candy to have her sleep in their bed with them at night? The reason the guy does this is he recently broke up with his GF and misses having a girl with him at night. Should this behavior stop ? Or is ok
>>
That definitely sounds creepy.
>>
>>16654107
The fact that you've even considered this is really disconcerting.
I'm surprised you had a girlfriend to begin with.
>>
>>16654107
That's weird OP. You shouldn't do that.
>>
>>16654107
It is creepy. Having a sister replace a gf in bed is a about a 7 on the creepy scale.
>>
>>16654112
No! He isn't having sex with his 7 year old sister! He's just lonely and misses having a girl to cuddle with at night.
>>
>>16654122
Alright, this is registering an 8 on the b8 scale already.
Aborting thread.
>>
>>16654119
This scale goes up to 5 right?
>>16654132
Probably, but honestly there are some fucked up individuals in this world that would consider doing this though, and in fact there are some who probably have done this...
>>
>>16654141
>>16654119
You know I came here for advice not to be ostriscized
>>
>>16654107

This is so not okay. When that girl grows up and has distant memories of candy lures and blankets and blackouts, she's going to hate you and not believe the "I was lonely" bit.

Guys get boners in their sleep. Keep your boner away from your sister, idiot.
>>
>>16654182
What? You think I'm gonna take her hand under the blanket and putbit on my penis?
>>
>>16654201
I'm sure it's crossed your mind.
>>
>>16654182
This is true.
She might see your stiffy and get a bad impression
>>
>>16654201
Shit, my sister repeatedly came after me when i was younger and it still makes me cringe to this day. Something fucked her head up so much that she doesn't have normal boundaries. Needless to say I got out asap. Family stuff has serious potential to mess you up.
>>
>>16654207
Fuck you that's not not true.... Even if it was I would never do anyrhing
>>
>>16654107
That's not weird at all just don't use candy cause that's what makes it creepy.

An for all the perverts making jokes about this, what he's doing isn't a bad thing if he's not doing anything sexual with her, have you ever at one point shared a bed with a boy guess that makes you a fagget or shared with your parents guess you fucked your mom right?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.