[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start dating chubby chick >she turns out extremely insecure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

>start dating chubby chick
>she turns out extremely insecure
>starts being an sjw
>claims she's not
>relationship is draining me
>gets suicidal

how do i out?
>>
"I'm breaking up with you"?
>>
Tell her "Hey, I want out. You're making me want to suicide."
>>
>custom textures.jpg
>>
pics of gf pls, I love me some THICK.
>>
Ok forgive me what is a sjw? Lol
>>
File: 1451242495232.jpg (10KB, 227x261px) Image search: [Google]
1451242495232.jpg
10KB, 227x261px
>>16653981
>>
Just be honest with her. Have a heart to heart and if she doesn't listen then just be like I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. And walk away.
>>
>>16653986
Yeah bud that doesn't help me at all. K thanks.
>>
>>16653948
Done in one. Really it's pretty damn obvious OP.
>>
>>16653981
social justice warrior

basically, a person who is over sensitive about social shit.
>>
>>16653990
It's a social justice warrior, basically an obese tumblr feminst chick who screams "DISMANTLE THE PATRIARCHY" and "MEN SHOULD DIE, FEMINISM" etc. et.
>>
>>16653981
social justice warrior
>>
>>16653934
Just let the whale die.
>>
>>16653934
>fat
>insecure
>sjw
>suicidal

You hit the shit lottery. Break up with her and then do some deep searching. Find out why you put yourself in such a horrible situation.

Just tell her it's not working between you two because you don't think you should be in a relationship right now. "The it's me not you"
>>
>>16653934
I've dealt with this before too. Here's how you should handle it. You tell her your feelings have changed, you're too different in your opinions, she's a nice girl who deserves a nicer guy, but you're not that nicer guy. Remember, she's insecure, so when breaking up with her, try to at least stay friend for a little while (even if that friendship will fade). If she does go off about how you're being part of the patriarchy and other stuff, tell her that even if that's the case, you feel in your heart that your opinions are just too damn different.
>>
>>16653934
Break up with her. It doesn't matter how soft or bluntly you put it, just make it happen. If she threatens suicide upon breaking up, ignore it. If she's anything like the other SJWs, there's nothing behind those words of hers. Even if she does kill herself (which she wont), it's not on you, it's her being fucking mental. You know what you want, so break up.
>>
Alexander is that you? Because if it is, I have even worse news for you
-kc
>>
>>16653934

Tell her you work for the CIA and have to leave her to protect her.
>>
>>16654151
This.

It sounds unkind but really she needs to wake the fuck up. Unlike what others have said don't tell her it's you, tell her it's her and you're not compatible with her anymore.
>>
>>16654163
More info
>>
Tell her that she's draining you with the drama. She's going to ask for a reason and if anything, this is constructive for you. I wouldn't say it in a dickish way but once she understands that she's not fun to be around then you'll be all good. You want have the "are you breaking up with me because I'm fat" talk.
>>
>>16654635
Alex if that is you, Amanda wants to talk to you about something pretty serious
I don't want to get any more involved in this than I already am
All I can say is good luck man, and if I see you, I can tell you more about it
-kc
>>
>>16654695
KC, is that you? suh dude
>>
>>16653934

O.P.
>"Wan't to go out for lunch today"
O.P.'s GF/Mom
>"Of course O.P. I would love to"
O.P.
>"I CAN'T HANDLE THIS KIND OF PRESSURE, WE LIVE IN A MODERN WORLD YOU SEXIST PIG DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR LUNCH?"

Only crazier can break up with crazy, never forget my advice
>>
>>16654707
nothing much
Seriously though, just prepare for the worst
>>
>>16654733
Not the OP. I'm just fucking with you. But hey, tell us what he's in for.
>>
>>16654759
Well in about 12 months his girlfriend won't be the only one he's gonna have to worry about if you catch my drift
If she asks, I never said anything
Good luck Alex, you know my number if you need to talk
-kc
>>
>>16654797
Since when do babies take 12 months? Is that what you're implying? Can't think of what else you'd be eluding to.
>>
>>16654808
My bad, didn't mean to put 12 months, but you guys seemed to get it anyways
>>
>>16653934

>you're a strong, beautiful woman like Caitlyn Jenner and I can't stand that you're restrained in a relationship with a white man. I'm leaving you so you can be free of my patriarchal tyranny.

Bonus points if you can work something about Muslims are peaceful
>>
As most people have said, time to break up. I've regrettably pulled this piece of shit move on ONE person before I was a more responsible adult and it haunts me every day in my life and 99% of people who threaten it over a breakup won't do it. And if she does Its not your fault, not sure about legally but your almost golden. if she wants to die over a relationship she likely has underlying issues anyways.
>>
>>16654100
>You hit the shit lottery.
jim lahey pls
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.