[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the protocol for a guy after a successful first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1451439365416.jpg (83KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1451439365416.jpg
83KB, 600x900px
So what's the protocol for a guy after a successful first date? How long am I supposed to wait to make contact again? Anybody have some general tips on how to move forward? I'm to autistic to know how to move beyond this point without fuckin up.
>>
>>16653511
Don't wait. If it was good, say so ASAP.
>>
>>16653511
>Exist
That's all you need to do. He has to contact you after all. If he doesn't then move onto the next Chad you have lined up
>>
>>16653511
I would seem really busy. Probably wait about too weeks or so. Also, don't forget to not forget to not text him back all the time when he does and wait between texts too. Make him want you more. Have a "healthy relationship" when you finally do snatch him. ??? Profit.
>>
>>16653543

does he?

op sounds like ons to me
>>
>>16653543
Good. Cause then OP can move to his next Stacey if he has balls so he can finally empty them ;)
>>
>>16653540
>>16653543
>>16653548
>>16653555
>>16653557
>whats the protocol for a guy
Guys I am the guy and I went out with a grill
>>
>>16653511
You should usually wait about a year or two before you text her. The trick is to look busy so she wants you more.
>>
After the first date, ANAL bro, show her some dominance.
>>
>>16653748
You really into cooking outdoors or something?
>>
>>16653748
I don't know. I specialize in helping women get the man of their dreams, so I really couldn't tell ya.
>>
>>16653748

Good first date? Good.

Delete the number, on to the next.

What are you here for- you've gotten what you wanted, forget her
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.