[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just be honest with me if this sounds kind of like my new girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: squatting woman.jpg (2MB, 5760x3840px) Image search: [Google]
squatting woman.jpg
2MB, 5760x3840px
just be honest with me if this sounds kind of like my new girlfriend is crazy or suspicious.

please don't think i'm an asshole for asking this, i just want a third party perspective from various people

date 1: have fun bowling and drinking together
date 2: see star wars, have coffee together, hold hands, kiss.
date 3. we make dinner together, have some wine, watch a movie together and then (this is the good part) we have sex 3 times, once on her roommate's sofa, once in her bedroom in the dead of night (the loud, blankets and pillows thrown all over the room, damp bedsheet aftermath kind of sex), then again in the morning right before we made breakfast together.

suffice to say even though it was great fun, it kinda feels like things got really physical, really fast. i didn't even know what her last name was or much about her before the sex started. i just went for it and tongue kissed her and before we knew it we were fucking.

i mean.. is this kind of behaviour something to be wary of? she has a birth control implant so I'm not too worried about impregnating her, but I'm kind of curious if she's this easy with most guys or if she just really likes me..
>>
Protip: A strange girl you slept with and whose last name you don't know is not your girlfriend.
>>
She really likes you.
She enjoys sex.
She is uninhibited and a free spirit.

You're lucky. If her behaviour isn't to your liking I will gladly take over.
>>
>>16653514
well i mean i know her name now, and she definitely seems interested in having a long term relationship.
>>
>>16653504
how would you feel if she made this same post about you, questioning your sanity?
>>
File: at last i truly see.jpg (11KB, 227x191px) Image search: [Google]
at last i truly see.jpg
11KB, 227x191px
>>16653536
... fuck. way to put it in perspective.
>>
There's no real way to tell. Obviously she's not prudish about sex. You either have to ask her how many guys she had sucked/fucked or just stop worrying about it.
>>
Just roll with it man. Wtf.
>>
>>16653590
>>16653560
>>16653527
thanks. also i think i'll be staying with her for the time being
>>
>>16653527
i was definitely surprised by how receptive she was
>>
>>16653504
You should wonder how many other guys she's done this with.

>is this kind of behaviour something to be wary of?
For long term yes. If you're just looking for sex for a little than it is what it is.

Did you get a look or smell of her vagina?
>>
>>16653749
we performed oral sex on each other multiple times. tasted like a pretty delicious cooch to me. also i've definitely got no rash/marks or anything (besides her bite/scratch marks).

man i really feel like visiting her again now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.