[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sorta told a girl I hated her. She's very despondent now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Cigarette-detail.png (5KB, 441x569px) Image search: [Google]
Cigarette-detail.png
5KB, 441x569px
I sorta told a girl I hated her. She's very despondent now and seems annoyed with me (she was the opposite before), even though I tried to apologize to the point of actually annoying her.

What should I say to fix things? I can give more info if needed.
>>
bump bump please
>>
>>16653135
Who gives a fuck? You hate her. Cool. Fuck off now.
>>
Get her a box of chocolates and tell her to stop bitching
>>
Why did you say that? Do you hate her?
>>
Did you have good reason to? If so, I wouldn't bother apologizing. Doesn't seem like your job in that case. If it is, then genuinely apologize and let it go. If she can't shrug it off, you'll just have to move on.
>>
>I told a girl I hated her and now she's acting like I told her I hated her
umm.. what's your conundrum here?
>>
>>16653135
who cares stop being beta.
>>
>>16653345
>>16653325
>>16653323
I was drunk and mad at her. Maybe I should've specificed that I don't hate her
>>
File: Ion.jpg (103KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ion.jpg
103KB, 500x375px
>>16653419
But why are you emotional about this girl?
>>
File: 1447379860644.jpg (26KB, 544x391px) Image search: [Google]
1447379860644.jpg
26KB, 544x391px
>>16653422
She was the best part of my life for a long time, in a platonic sense
>>
>>16653135
Give her space

Deep down inside every women wants to be ignored
>>
>>16653485
gonna stop talking to her about it (even if it means she won't talk to me), hope time will heal the wounds. I already said everything I want to say.
>>
" I understand that your mad , i wasn't thinking what i told you , i was just angry , and i'm sorry about it . So i'd like us to be like before . Now , you can choose to talk about it or you can stop talking to me , i won't beg your pardon anylonger( don't say it like that i'll let you find the words ) . see ya ".
>>
>>16653451
Then tell her that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.