[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This entire board is "boohoo I can't get a girl"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: 1452121913024.jpg (729KB, 2450x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452121913024.jpg
729KB, 2450x900px
Just give up, they're worthless.
>>
>>16653096
>board about dudes who can't get girls

It goes deeper than that.

Also you are a faggot.
>>
>>16653132

Meh, he's kinda right.

I still stick around to see if interesting dilemmas pop up outside of beta faggotry.
>>
>>16653096
Think about the demographics of fucking 4chan. A lot of the guys on here are kissless virgin neets who would be laughed away if they went anywhere else for help
>>
>>16653140
28 year old kissless virgin here. I have a car, job, house, and a degree. I have lots of friends and a few really close friends. There are two reasons why I'm a virgin: I'm fat and my self confidence when it comes to women is zero. I'm otherwise better than most of the people who get laid easily. Things aren't always as cut and dry as you'd like them to be.
>>
>>16653164

>I'm fat and my self confidence when it comes to women is zero.

>I'm otherwise better than most of the people who get laid easily

You got a lotta nerve for a fat virgin.
>>
I know how worthless woman are but I still want one due to wiring of my brain. That guy can deny it all he wants but in the back of his mind he knows he still wants a woman in his life.
>>
>>16653176
I sure do. A lot of my friends barely passed community college and work at shit retail jobs yet they have no problems with women.
>>
>>16653186

Yet their tits don't jiggle with anxiety when talking to the average bitch.

If you don't have confidence in yourself when interaction with humans on the most basic level, everything else is compensation.

School doesn't make you smart, what pays the bills doesn't define you. It's how you carry yourself. For someone who can't take care of their own body or connect with someone to fuck, you got it some nerve.
>>
>>16653096
>This entire board is "boohoo I can't get a girl"
No, that's /r9k/. This board is "How do I fix myself"; the posters' motives often are related to getting a girl, it's true, but most have at least advanced beyond the /r9k/ cocktail of self-pity and denial.

>Just give up, they're worthless.
Fucking redpillers. Go back to your masturbatorium, creep.
>>
My social life is shit thanks to my parents.
When i was 15-16 they didn't let me go out with friends.
When those biches were out partiing they didn't let me go.

Now that i can go out none of my friends want to join me.

I even got in a fight with them.
>>
>>16653215
You're right. All the metrics we base worth on don't mean shit because you said so. Hey guys! Fuck school and work. All we have to do to be socially acceptable and we're automatically top tier! Thanks man. I'm gonna quit my job now. Afk
>>
>>16653254

You want to talk metrics, let's talk metrics-

How high is your blood pressure?
Whats your body fat% ?
When was the last time you touched your toes?
How many nights do you cry yourself to sleep?
>>
>>16653228
Pretty much this. This board is consistently one of the most levelheaded and mature on 4chan (which is not to say it's perfect), which is why I still actually enjoy coming here years after losing interest in most of the others. It's so annoying when redpillers and r9kers wander in from the other boards and act like their shit will fly here.
>>
>>16653273
Hahaha oh you're dumber than a box of rocks but I'll continue to massage your ego for you. It's the least I can do:

>Fuck if I know
>Fuck if I know
>Just now
>Never
>>
>>16653280

Even after hurling insults at you, you want to massage some part of me. I get this often.

You'll never know what that feels like.
>>
>>16653308
Oh you're so clever! Bedazzle me with your rapier wit :^)
>>
>>16653164
>lots of friends
>dont know how to talk to women

That doesn't sound great, I mean, what happens when they bring their other half over? Do you sit in awkward silence?
>>
I already did while ago. No point trying and it's already the current year too.

Currently my plan is to keep working for few more years, maybe a decade and then just move somewhere sunny.
>>
>>16653365
Perhaps I should have clarified. I have zero problems talking with and being friends with women. It's when I try and move myself anywhere past friends that I have no confidence. So, I usually stay at the friendship stage indefinitely.
>>
I used to browse 4chan a lot. Still come one here when I'm bored sometimes. I was a fat, kisless virgin who had never been on a date or even had the balls to ask a girl out. That all changed when I was 18 and I met her.

We met playing board games with a group of people at a university ice breaker. I was 268 pounds and thought I was an ugly piece of shit. But instead of sitting back in my dorm room crying about how unattractive I was, I decided no, fuck that. It's not worth the energy. So I got dressed and went out. I caught her attention because I kept making the same stupid joke about a card during a game of apples to apples. After the meeting, we introduced ourselves just to get to know each other.

Fast forward 2 weeks, and I sit down with her in the cafeteria. We good off. I make stupid jokes. We exchange phone numbers because we seemed to get along well. Later that evening, I ask if she wants to get dinner. We go, and there I find out she's in a relationship.

Did I sit there and get upset that she was dating someone else? You're goddamn right I did. And after I had a bit of time to sit there and feel sorry for myself I realized what a waste of energy that is. I decided to change myself. I decided to prove to her that I was a better man than her boyfriend. I started exercising. Dropped 40 pounds, gained muscle definition. Became close with her. Treated her with more respect and honesty than she had ever felt before. The more and more I spent time with her the more I found out that the current boyfriend was a total shithead and she didn't know how much better I was.

Rather than just sitting there and hating on him, I showed her how awful he was. I told her what was wrong. I earned her trust through caring for her and not by being this macho alpha.

Pretty soon he fucks up and she can't stand it any more. After the breakup I didn't pursue anything. I told her she wasn't a bad person and that he was a dick, and life will be better for her now.

Will cont.
>>
i don't even get how you can be a virgin at all past like age 21. at the very least you must be able to find some desperate, maybe ugly, fat or otherwise flawed woman to have sex with. quadriplegics find love with each other somehow, but they probably do it by actively searching. ugly, poor or otherwise flawed people find each other and fuck each other (where do you think all the ugly, poor, flawed kids come from?).

you can figure something out man. if worst comes to worse just get a whore.
>>
>>16653398
That's a great story. What will you do when you're the one playing the boyfriend character and some other guy is the man wooing her?
>>
>>16653398
5 days later we kissed. It was wonderful. She is the most amazing person I've ever met. She's a 5'2" adorable blonde with the most amazing figure I've ever seen on a girl. Her favorite video games are the Halo series. We're planning on cosplaying as Cortana and Master Chief for comicon in the future. She's everything I ever wanted in a girl.

My message here is that OP is right about women. They will leave you for someone who they view is better. They will move on if you aren't satisfying them in ways more than just sexually. My message to you is rather than sitting here feeling like a sorry piece of shit, work to be the man she would leave a guy for. Be the person she can't wait to see and misses when he leaves. Crying about it on the internet gets you nowhere, and confidence in yourself is the one key thing. Not only did I get the girl, but I've been in the best shape of my life because of her. I have a body I can be more proud of.

It can be done my friends, you just have to work for it, and starting is the most difficult part.
>>
>>16653409
Understand why she left me instead of blaming her for it. Clearly I wasn't good enough in some way, shape, or form, and it's something I need to fix. If she left me for someone better then it's my job to exceed past him with the next girl.
>>
>>16653435
Better get cracking then. If it worked once on her then it'll work when a better model of man comes along too. Enjoy her while you can, friend.
>>
>>16653403
>find fat ugly chick

Here's the thing, for me anyway, the girls in my area are all 7/10 and above. Everyone else is in a relationship. I have nothing to lower to, unless you include tank arses on mobility scooters.

I have the looks and matching personality of a brick, so I'm out of ideas.
>>
Hey dude! Who can blame us? Sure, we're pathetic losers, but hey! We're pathetic losers remember?! So what are you really saying, huh? Yea, moron.
>>
>>16653398
>18

A huge chunk of us are 23+ so your situation is not relevant.
>>
>>16653471
Yes, and no. The whole situation needs more detail than I typed out. Their relationship was already flawed and she had considered breaking up with him before, again, because he was such a dick to her. Not saying you're wrong though and I'm fully aware that another guy could do that. So I work hard to prove to her I'm worth more than 1000 of them. That's he message I'm trying to convey here.
>>
>>16653398
>the current boyfriend was a total shithead

good job on being a beta provider to the bad boys sloppy seconds.
>>
File: jeremy-meeks-768.jpg (197KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-meeks-768.jpg
197KB, 768x1024px
>>16653429
You're retarded. Girls will consider picture related as "better" even though he's a loser. Becoming a better person is great, but only for yourself, not for girls. Also, if even if you dropped 40lbs, you're still a fat shit unless you're 6'4+.
>>
>>16653615
I am 6'4"

>>16653589
Was a beta. Changed that. He wasn't a "bad boy." He wanted to go pro in MLG. He was a 5'6" manlet dork who told her she was a conceded bitch for wanting to join a sorority. So yeah, total shithead.
>>
>>16653398
>Pretty soon he fucks up and she can't stand it any more. After the breakup I didn't pursue anything. I told her she wasn't a bad person and that he was a dick, and life will be better for her now.
Positive change is great and all but this doesnt really sound like a big win.
>>
>>16653273
>How high is your blood pressure?
>Whats your body fat% ?
>When was the last time you touched your toes?
Not that guy but I can guarantee there are plenty of women out there that are socially retarded, overweight AND dumb as bricks that get railed on a regular basis. That other guy's only mistake was being born a man.
>>
>>16653654
It's not meant to be. It's mean to show that sitting here and blaming women (or just people in general) for who they are is wasting time and energy.
>>
>>16653657
I'm able to get laid as a fatass myself. Just don't have high expectations.
>>
>>16653615

>Making excuses

This is why you won't make it.
>>
File: 0.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>16653667
Read this: >>16653623
>>
>>16653636
You're still a beta, you just found one of many girls who are obsessed with heights. I guarantee you you would be a virgin if you were 5'4 instead of 6'4.
>>
>>16653690

>Le have sex with a hooker meme
>>
>>16653690
Don't go for hookers. There are lots of overweight desperate girls at your college animoo clubs and what not.

As I said, the issue is keeping your standards as low as they should be.
>>
>>16653691
You might be right. But I'm not 5'4" am I? What's your excuse?
>>
File: 1433487416270.png (8KB, 314x297px) Image search: [Google]
1433487416270.png
8KB, 314x297px
>>16653717
>There are lots of overweight desperate girls at your college animoo clubs and what not.
I never thought of looking at animoo clubs. I am really into big girls so this is an idea I'm going to pursue. Nothing like a big soft ass sitting on your lap or your head just sinking in her chest. Haven't had sex in years but last time I did it was with a big girl.
>>
>>16653717

This is some horrible advice. It's like you're telling someone to go buy a shitty product, and then when he says he can't, you say, "Hey man go for the shittiest product you can find they're out there!"

>>16653096

This is my advice. You don't *need* to stick your penis into a vagina just to say that you have. Your life won't miraculously fix itself if you have sex. I've seen some short fat dudes walking around with hot chicks when I was in california, and they were oozing confidence.

Literally all you need to do is work on your self confidence. It's a new year. Start working out, start talking to girls. I guarantee you don't talk to as many girls as you think you do. It's beyond stupid that someone can suggest you keep your standards low or you hire a prostitute.

It's the equivalent of telling someone to keep living in the ghetto.
>>
>>16653717
not him but i'd rather fuck hot drug addicted whores than fat disgusting weeb trash women
>>
>>16653753
>This is some horrible advice. It's like you're telling someone to go buy a shitty product, and then when he says he can't, you say, "Hey man go for the shittiest product you can find they're out there!"
I'm saying its possible to get laid as a fatass in response to >>16653657

Of course your options are going to be shitty if your own market value is shit. If you work on self improvement, your market value improves and you can afford to be more picky.

>>16653733
Just make sure to bring some air freshener.
>>
File: 1447723564904.png (11KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
1447723564904.png
11KB, 381x381px
>>16653761
>taking a VD over getting smothered in weeb boob
What a fag
>>
>>16653764
>Of course your options are going to be shitty if your own market value is shit. If you work on self improvement, your market value improves and you can afford to be more picky.
Lol why you lying to me.
>>
File: 1451133878762.png (168KB, 503x474px) Image search: [Google]
1451133878762.png
168KB, 503x474px
>>16653779
Because I love you anon. No tears, only overweight weebs.
>>
>>16653765
>>16653787
I had no idea how well these two pictures go together, it's amazing.
>>
>>16653765
That guy was the shit and that game is a fucking piece of art.
>>
>>16653806
Are you high?
>>
>>16653893
N-no?
>>
>>16653398

What a story! Living to the elder age of 18 before getting your dick wet
>>
>>16653904
Are you sure, anon? You don't have to lie to me.
>>
>>16653917
If I were high I wouldn't be in this thread, I'd be over on /x/ or /mu/. /adv/ is terrible for high browsing.
>>
>>16653922
Why, I browse it sometimes when high basically cause it's almost the only board that I frequent anymore.
>>
>>16653953
I prefer to not listen to a bunch of people's problems when high. I wanna watch spooky stuff and listen to awesome music.
>>
File: 1450728614595.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450728614595.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>Anti-Relationship Thread on /adv/?
Oh, this looks entertaining.
>>
File: 1451958580486.png (267KB, 469x357px) Image search: [Google]
1451958580486.png
267KB, 469x357px
>>16653186
Who gives a fuck? They'll be working for you in one way or another.
>>
>>16653308
You're just like the drug slingers back in Compton. Have fun fucking diseased pussy and eating government cheese.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.