[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird if a girl asks a guy out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (115KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
115KB, 500x399px
Is it weird if a girl asks a guy out?
>>
>>16652670
no. absolutley not.

if youre the girl: go for it
if youre the guy: accept it
>>
>>16652670
no it'd be a perfect world
>>
>>16652670
> Is it weird if a girl asks a guy out?

lol, not at all.

I live in a french community, the women here tend to ask men out. it's one of the weirdest parts of English culture to me, the idea that women are timid ... where I'm from, if a woman wants to ask me out, she asks me. If she's timid, she asks my sister, who tells me to go out with her, and if she's terrified ... she asks her mother, who asks my mother, who tells me not to be so rude and invite the girl to dinner.

That's why French men are always happy, our women tell us what'll make us happy.
>>
>>16652670
Femanon from a conservative European country which still holds to strict gender roles. I'm considered attractive, approached a guy a few times, reactions were always bad (wasn't refused, but me making the first step was seen as crude, slutty, weird...)

Do it, it shouldn't be weird to him. If it is then you're better off without someone with that sort of attitude
>>
No, ofcourse not. But ask yourself this: you're in doubt. This means a part of you doesn't want to. A part of you is not attracted. If he's the kind of loser that doesn't lead for whatever reason (he's insecure, doesn't know better, thinks you're out to get him whatever), getting his hopes up and shooting him down later never ends well. I would find yourself a good secure person instead who cares for you and who will accept your own insecurities etcetera. These guys probably don't give two shits about you because they're not invested in you: i.e. they see you as a plaything. It's easy to seem loving that way, isn't it. But women are different than men, so yea who knows? Maybe that's what they like because they respond to it. Guess it's time to rip my heart out and become the biggest player/abuser this world has ever seen, while thinking to myself:this is what everyone saw in me and wanted of me all along! I might as well give it to them. And here we have another Kylo-Ren. Laugh while you can. Peace out bitches.
>>
weird? in the sense of its not the norm, sure, its weird. but just because something isnt the norm doesnt mean its wrong or bad, obviously. its considered 'weird' when guys like female driven shows, but ive had conversations with bro-type dudes who all watched pretty little liars. we all kept saying how weird it was to have this conversation at this circumstance, but it wasn't bad or wrong.

so if you like a guy, make a move. if you're too scared to be explicit, just make your intentions obvious. invite a guy to hang out.

>omg anon, when are we gonna hang out again?

compliment him, let him know hes cute. he'll get the idea, trust me.
>>
Probably worth mentioning that for attractive (above average) guys it is the norm.
>>
>>16652692
No wAy dude. Weird community.. Western culture is so blasé
>>
>>16652670
not really. i have been asked out by girls before. i love it when they do. i wish more did.
>>
>>16652670
Ideally no. Realistically some guys might be insecure about it.

Either way, might as well go for it.
>>
>>16652670
no I will find it flattering but make the guys seems like he is attracted to you first or got enough clues that he might be into you first.
>>
>>16652670
I used to say that it would be nice, but last year i got "asked", she pushed me to invite her to say it a way.

She tried to kiss me and hold my hand and i kida felt like i didn't had a choice and i was a bit child like.

I didnt invite her again even tho she looked for me, but that could be just me.
>>
Some places. Not where I'm at.
>>
Weird? A bit.
But also fucking awesome.

Worthy trade off if you ask me
>>
>>16652670

Do it more often you dunces.
>>
Funny how I was talking about this exact same subject to a girl yesterday. Go for it, Sophie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.