[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKED UP!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: what-was-i-thinking-web.gif (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
what-was-i-thinking-web.gif
51KB, 300x300px
So this guy that is a customer at my job asked me yesterday to go on a date with today for some stupid reason I can't comprehend I said yes and gave him my number I feel like an idiot I don't want to talk to him but I don't want there to be any hard feelings because he said you better not stand me up how can I tell him that I want nothing to do with him outside of my job

Im so stupid I know I fucked up
>>
>>16652245
Go on the date with him and then give him a parting Bj like you secretly want to since you said yes in the first place.
>>
My life every day. We just need to learn to say no.
>>
>>16652255
It sucks! ugh I wish I would have just said no
>>
>>16652245

just text him and tell him that you felt flattered but in hind sight, it's not appropriate.
>>
File: firstworldproblems.jpg (20KB, 552x367px) Image search: [Google]
firstworldproblems.jpg
20KB, 552x367px
>>16652245
>>
>>16652262
that sounds good I am going to tell him and hopefully he understands
>>
it's simple, just ignore him from now on like the spineless twats all girls are.
>>
>>16652337
he comes to my job every month I cant just ignore him like that I need to tell him something
>>
YOUR FUCKED
DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET
HEHE,
>>
>>16652350
I think your right I am fucked im an idiot
>>
>>16652245
tell him you don't want to start dating customers and you impulsively said yes but upon reflection just cannot.
>>
>>16652245

tell him that after googling him, you reconsidered but you wish him all the best with his new life.
>>
>>16652343
Damn, forced to be accountable for your actions.

Good luck.
>>
Just say you liked the idea at the time but realize it's extremely inappropriate.

"you better not stand me up"

What? A threat? Fuck him.

A guy who's asking not to be stood up is already asking for it. What gives him the right exactly?
>>
>>16652407
lol thanks hopefully all goes well but I doubt it
>>
>>16652473
yes it is inappropriate and I don't want it to affect my job yes he told me I better not stand him up he was talking all kind and cool but than when he stood up to leave he told me to dress sexy for the date -___-
>>
>>16652378
lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.